EXPERIENCE:
WORKOUT:
monday-chest shoulders and tri's
tues-legs and abs
wed-back bi's and forearms/traps
thurs-off
Fri-Bi's since I feel it is a lagging bodypart
NUTRITION:
Five meals a day-aprox 4000 cals in food and a few protien shakes a day. Tons of carbs and protien for me. Love the carbs.
HEIGHT:
WEIGHT:
BF:
7.9% just got it tested a couple weeks ago.
MAXLIFTS:
bench 265
squat 375
deadlift 425
Hey guys I have been paying attention to everything that goes on in the board here for a few months. I wanted to be as knowledgeable as I could before trying to contribute anything. Well I think I have everything together enough to give something back now.

My cycle is going to be like this:
Week 1 frontload the pro-sust at 1600mg 1ml a day for four days. And 30mg of the m14add per day.
weeks 2-4 mon wed fri pro-sust at 1200mg per week. and the m14add at 40mg per day.
weeks4-8 pro-sust at 1200mg per week and m14add at 50mg per day.
I am prone to gyno so I have nolva on hand and may incorperate 10mg a day of that if the itchy lumpy nips become a problem. I started the pro-sust last night and the m14add today. If anyone thinks I should tweek this in any way I am open to all suggestions.

I am really looking forward to this cycle any cycle I have done in the past has included some type of one test and I felt shitty, crabby and tired the entire time. I am hoping for a more physically and mentally enjoyable cycle on this one.

friction515

friction515

Awards
  • Established
well I am now three days on the m14 and four doses into the pro-sust my weight is now close to 177 I am sure it is all water as I am looking smoother. The past few days at the gym have been great. I went out all night last night and was still able to get a good workout in today. As I said this is the first cycle I have ever done without some sort of one test in it and I love it so far.

Greenguy

Awards
  • Established
well I am now three days on the m14 and four doses into the pro-sust my weight is now close to 177 I am sure it is all water as I am looking smoother. The past few days at the gym have been great. I went out all night last night and was still able to get a good workout in today. As I said this is the first cycle I have ever done without some sort of one test in it and I love it so far.
Any pain form the pro-sust?

I noticed on the web site that this was the only one not listed as "pain-free".

I did his 4ad prop at 1125mg per week for 6 weeks, with 30mg M1,4add & 5mg M1T per day and gained 10 pounds.

No pain from the 4ad prop.

Greenguy

friction515

friction515

Awards
  • Established
Not really any pain that would be out of line I guess, this is my first injectable so I dont know what to compare it to. On some of my sites I moved the syringe quite a bit and those got sore later however the sites that I was able to keep under great control were only mildly sore the next day. There is no pain while injecting.

friction515

friction515

Awards
  • Established
Well I am a week into this cycle and I love it so far I added some nolva at 10mg per day because I am very prone to gyno. Anyway my weight is around 177 now. I was able to push more reps out on my bench yesterday than ever before. And there are no bad sides to speak of except a little more acne then usual.

I love this so much more then cycles with one-test in them I get hard-ons at random like when I was sixteen. I am pretty happy all the time on this cycle and my libido is insanely high. I love the gains I get on M-1t and will continue to use it. It is just nice to have this on the side. So I only have to run maybe one or two cycles with the M-1t in it a year and then I can do something mild like this to keep the motivation and the gains coming without feeling like I am ransacking my body.

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
Good idea to add the nolva, the stuff coverts to dbol which is gyno-fuel for many users.
You must be one of those naturally ripped guys if you are still 7.9%, love carbs, & are bulking. Oh, I hate guys like you. :)

friction515

friction515

Awards
  • Established
Well this is the smoothest my body has ever looked. I would'nt say that I am naturally ripped. You could always see my muscle definition naturally. I was about120 pounds at the age of 20 though. So I would say I am actually a naturally small guy. I will see if I can get some pics for you guys. I had a surgery a few years back when I was 18 so my abs just never get ripped but they still look ok. Sorry I wasnt able to get befor and afters I could put up some pics from when I was 20 and then the afters of this cycle.

By the way is it correct that the gains in this cycle don't really come untill after the second week? And if that is true how long does anyone think they will continue after that?

friction515

friction515

Awards
  • Established
Well here I am. I weighed in at 182 today I am gaining however I get hungry all the time but when I go and eat it is hard for me to eat enough. I get sick to my stomach right away. This has been happening to me for about four days now. I don't know if I am getting sick or if it is the ph or what.

I am still gaining though. I had my shirt off in the mirror today and I am looking good. there are some minor comp changes my abs are really starting to come out now. and my chest is looking alot bigger. So far so good as long as this eating thing gets better.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
Have you seen any strength gains as of now

friction515

friction515

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I have seen some strength gains as far as how many reps I can do with a little more weight on bench and my deadlifts as well as squats have gone up quicker than they would without it.

friction515

friction515

Awards
  • Established
Well I havent posted for a week due to the fact that I got sick as hell. I continued the andro usage however I was not really able to eat or keep anything down untill today. My weight has dropped to 175 however my strength is still higher than when I started the cycle. as of chest yesterday anyway. I plan on continuing this for one more month to see if I can salvage it. Or maybe I should pct for one month and get back on the horse then.

Is there any input from anyone who has had this happen to them in the past.

Neuromancer

Awards
  • Established
Just about every log I see of someone doing a methylated hormone, they are getting sick at some point in their cycle...

friction515

friction515

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I get sick from M-1T for sure but this was different. Anyway it was three weeks into the cycle I get the M-1T flue in about three days. You may be right though. I decided to cut my losses anyway while I still have over half a bottle of the pro-sust left. I am going to pct for about a month then take two weeks clean and do another M-1t cycle that is the shiznet in my book still.

You cant go wrong with this though. There are very little sides.

Neuromancer

Awards
  • Established
the m1,4add and pro-sust is my next cycle, looks to me like its gotta be good, because its basically the classic d-bol and test cycle.

SUPERMAN0383

Awards
The reason your getting sick is because your dosage is too high for you body weight

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Cgkone Anabolics 2
Ari Gold Product Reviews 0
Ari Gold Product Reviews 0
Supplements 11
AutoKal47 Supplements 11