Day 10 of EPISTANE!!!!!!

wolfe14

Awards
  • Established
Ok so Ive been researching and buliding this cycle for about 6 months now, and I have been very excited to start...I purchased 2 bottles the same day nutra took off the site...My diet is good, protein is high however I'm not really seeing much results yet "visibly" Slight strength increase...How long does it usually take to notcie anything significant...Honestly I've noticed more from natty test boosters in the past...I did 20 mg day 1 and then bumped to 30mg for the remainder of week 1 and decided to bump to 40 mg day 7 and have stayed at 40mg since...prob gonna just run 40mg the whole way through...This is my first PH cycle so I would greatly appreciate honest and sincere replies/suggestions...I was thinking of adding back in PowefuLL and AP what do you all think??

If I am just being impatient then tell me...I know some cycles take time to really kick in..

Thanks!!!

sw bill

Awards
This is your 1st PH cycle,You will see gains.Usually around week 3 things really get fun.30-40 mg ED should be enough.Give it some more time,You will be happy.

Link24

Awards
  • Established
I ran it at 20mg for 4 weeks with great results. . . Give it time though, but I do think you should be feeling something. At least an increased pump and muscle fullness. If nothing by the end of week to you might question if it is a bad batch

wolfe14

Awards
  • Established
i do feel increased enduranced in the gym and slightly better pumps..bad batch is what i was considering but maybe it is too early to tell and im just being impatient..for the BEST results should i take the full dose pre workout or keep it spread out like i've been doing??

Link24

Awards
  • Established
i do feel increased enduranced in the gym and slightly better pumps..bad batch is what i was considering but maybe it is too early to tell and im just being impatient..for the BEST results should i take the full dose pre workout or keep it spread out like i've been doing??
I personally would spread it out a bit. . . But still take a dsoe PreW

wolfe14

Awards
  • Established
I personally would spread it out a bit. . . But still take a dsoe PreW
yeah i've been dosing 1 at 7a.m....1 at 1p.m.....and then 2 at 7 p.m. and then workout at 8...how does that sound?

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
just be patient man and make sure you're drinking enough water and eating enough carbs and sleeping 8+ hours a night. if your diet isn't spot on doesn't matter how much you take. you said your diet is "good" but how many calories a day is that and whats the split?

I don't know about epi but Hdrol was very mild and when i use up the rest that i have I'll run it at least 5-6 weeks.

I hope you a have a SERM for your PCT....

h22t88

Awards
My first epi cycle didn't kick in 'til week 3. You're good.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
You admit to feeling more endurance and better pumps and then think it's a bad batch? What are you expecting, it's day 10 and it's just Epi and Epi is weak.

Give it some time at 40 you should feel something

For the record i felt better pumps and hardness within the first week, waited for the gains and they never came, I've only seen a couple other people like myself who responded so poorly.

wolfe14

Awards
  • Established
You admit to feeling more endurance and better pumps and then think it's a bad batch? What are you expecting, it's day 10 and it's just Epi and Epi is weak.

Give it some time at 40 you should feel something

For the record i felt better pumps and hardness within the first week, waited for the gains and they never came, I've only seen a couple other people like myself who responded so poorly.
I never said I thought it was a bad batch, but that it crossed my mine...The endurance could've easily been placebo for all i knew...I've never done a Ph so didn't really know what to expect...But like everyone else said it is still early..So I'm going to keep truckin, eating and lifting heavy and expect the best:) thanks

Fuddrucker

Awards
Bump on the eating idea...let the Epi feed off your nutrition...keep the protein really high and good carbs and sleep like someone above stated. I am only on day 8 and I feel it...Keep truckin...good stuff.
-Fudd

wolfe14

Awards
  • Established
Bump on the eating idea...let the Epi feed off your nutrition...keep the protein really high and good carbs and sleep like someone above stated. I am only on day 8 and I feel it...Keep truckin...good stuff.
-Fudd
yeah what i really hope will happen is a reduction in BF% as well...I really want to get that down some in the mid region...only place i hold it and its stubborn as sh*t...built nicely everywhere else