Starting a Cycle of Sus LMG by Ammo Labs

808Warrior

Awards
sup guys, gonna start a cycle of SUS LMG by AMMO LABS pretty soon.(google ammolabs for the website which has product info etc). I would appreciate it if you looked into the suslmg and tell me what you think!

I cant get my hands on any of the real PCT..nolva, clomid etc... so what is the next best thing to do?
thers Ammo labs "kickstart" or Gaspari Novedex or Advanced Post Cycle Therapy...if you know of other ones that you think are better let me know :cheers:
thanks..any tips or advice would be great.

* my first cycle of "PH" was the trifecta stack from lg sciences..and that went very well.

Spooly

Spooly

Awards
I ran it before for a month only at two pills a day and sold the rest to a friend. I stacked pheraplex and halodrol for 1 month then sus-lmg the next I really blue up In size on lmg as well as strenght it's a little wet I felt bloated though but it's good Im running the same cycle right know

Spooly

Spooly

Awards
I can't edit on iPhone but if your heavier then 200 then run the 3 a day of lmg I'm also from da 808 I lift at power house any goodluck

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
You are running 2 aas. Can u get away with OTC pct... Possibly... Should I get a serm... Yes! Not hard to obtain. If your going to play with the bug boys you gotta do it right.

Spooly

Spooly

Awards
You are running 2 aas. Can u get away with OTC pct... Possibly... Should I get a serm... Yes! Not hard to obtain. If your going to play with the bug boys you gotta do it right.
Ran this same cycle with ALRI,s Restore for PCT only and kept more than half of gains wouldnt recomend it though blood work came out fine but want to this one mo better so runnin all the proper support supps on cycle as well
PCT for this cycle
TAmox/Citrate 20/20/10/10 week 1-4
AI'Post Cycle Support week 3-6
Cortisol Control week 3-6
ZMA week 1-6
on my second week strenght is already increased bench was 295x5 for 4 sets now 315x5 for 4 sets my weight was 177 now 183 so about 5-6 pounds i also still do cardio dont want to put on fat gains:burger:

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
Ran this same cycle with ALRI,s Restore for PCT only and kept more than half of gains wouldnt recomend it though blood work came out fine but want to this one mo better so runnin all the proper support supps on cycle as well
PCT for this cycle
TAmox/Citrate 20/20/10/10 week 1-4
AI'Post Cycle Support week 3-6
Cortisol Control week 3-6
ZMA week 1-6
on my second week strenght is already increased bench was 295x5 for 4 sets now 315x5 for 4 sets my weight was 177 now 183 so about 5-6 pounds i also still do cardio dont want to put on fat gains:burger:
using tamox for progestins is kinda risky due to reports it can up regulate progesterone receptors but i have used it for "tren" pct.

I really like the combo of clomid and tamox... really works:
clomid: 100/75/50/50
tamox: 20/20/20/20
You can use and AI and cort control as stated above starting wk 3-6 of PCT

I would also possibly look to add some topical form on cycle to help control estrogen.

HAYN

Awards
eh brada spooly...u can stack anyting wit da susLMG o wat?
i was tinking of stacking da susLMG wit da LMApro.....can? no can?

aloha-

Spooly

Spooly

Awards
eh brada spooly...u can stack anyting wit da susLMG o wat?
i was tinking of stacking da susLMG wit da LMApro.....can? no can?

aloha-
nah just run um by itself solo its already a stack sus-lmg is tren and lmg already. 1months good but if u can get another bottle then use half and go 6 weeks. should be good ive always used nolva and never had problems for pct. shoots hayn were u lift i from oahu

HAYN

Awards
Ho meen bro! i live town side ladat.
I lift at UH wit my unko.
But yea brada spooly...mahalo fo dat info!
Oh and dakine bro...wat else is good like susLMG?
shooots my brada!

MALAMA-

HAYN

Awards
ho yea bro everyting on dat website is cheap!
mahalos for giving me dat website.
but yea dawg...i ran da sus for a month taking 3pills a day.
how much pills i gotta take if i go 6weeks?
aight my brada!

SHAKA-

Spooly

Spooly

Awards
ho yea bro everyting on dat website is cheap!
mahalos for giving me dat website.
but yea dawg...i ran da sus for a month taking 3pills a day.
how much pills i gotta take if i go 6weeks?
aight my brada!

SHAKA-
just run 3 all the way if u go 4 u might get some mean side effects. up to u though if u like rush um shoots