Epi/ H-Drol Bridge

blueandwhite

Awards
I'm working on outlining my next cycle, which I plan on beginning after Thanksgiving.

What I'm looking at is an Epistane/ H-Drol bridge. I have 49 capsules of Epi left over from my last cycle, and want to use them up; however, I don't want to exclusively run Epi again.

What dosage and cycle length would you recommend for something like this? I was thinking of perhaps 30epi/30epi/50hdrol/50/50/50, though I may need a high H-Drol dosage. I'm still pretty new to the PH game, though, and don't want to do anything half-assed.

hyperCat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I may be wrong, but wouldn't it be better to bridge from hdrol to epi? Not sure it matters, but I'd like to hear what others think.

MPFit

MPFit

Awards
  • Established
Im planning a cycle with same compounds, however mine will be a full blown stack
HDrol 50/50/50/50
Epi 20/20/20/20

Keeping em low to medium dosed throughout- not looking for explosive gains however I will be attempting to double my protein intake for the cycle- It's gonna be a bulker even though the compounds aren't necessarily bulking quality.. I want LBM however.

If anything I'd stack em- if not then do as hyperCat suggested- start Epi after Hdrol and taper the doses down into PCT since it can be an effective anti-estrogen as well..