Sus 500 sides, Question

loki515

Awards
Well i am just about done with my cycle of sus 500 and deca 300. took my lose dose of deca a week agho and have two weeks left of sus. I have had great gains and moderate sides except for the acne for the last few weeks been getting worse but expected imo. My main question is my sperm production is down, when I have an orgasm the amount is very minuscule. I have read this could be a side and proper pct should make things come back to normal. I have novaldex pills and clomid liquid on hand and was wondering
a) should i stop the cycle early? and start pct right away?
B) contuine cycle but start on novaldex/ or clomid now? while on?

I have been taking all the regular suports such as BCAA's, glutamine, fish oil, milk thistle. also to add the libdo and erections are still threw the roof and last forever just low sperm production. Am I over worried?

youngandfree

Awards
  • Established
How long have you been on cycle? Sounds like you need Hcg.

loki515

Awards
sept. 1st was the first 250 dose. have been doing 250 e4d since. I don't hcg but shall see ifi can get some. should i stop now? do i disregard last 2 500's i have left and save them another time?

loki515

Awards
Also I the more info on the novla is 50mg pillls and the clomid is a liquid. in worst case sencerio I cant get hcg until 2 wks from now or not at all which should i chose for pct? or do both ?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
if you are willing to inject hcg, and can get it, why didnt you just inject with a test base to begin with?

loki515

Awards
"if" i was able to get it i would have. I wasn't able to and havent had this side from sus before. I am currently TRYING to get it. If i misstated my self then my bad (pretty sure i didn't thou) and that really doesn't give me any help in my current state but i thanks is in order i guess somehow.
If you look young and free suggested i need HCG and i have tried some contacts and they shall get back with me on whether i can get it or not.

loki515

Awards
guess no one has any advice? damn kinda lost here and looking for some direction.

wolfe14

Awards
  • Established
guess no one has any advice? damn kinda lost here and looking for some direction.
I dont have any advice but I was wondering about the acne...where is your acne?? face or body?

loki515

Awards
the acne would be in both. small ones on my shoulders and bigger ones in the hair line/back of neck. biggest prob. is getting them to pop. lol deep rooted of something but only 2 wks left so i can handle it. just more worried about the sperm production.

Link24

Awards
  • Established
I have noticed this before on cycle as well. Clomid will do the trick and get you back pumping again after a few weeks. Next time though you will probably need HCG on cycle to combat this. I saw finish the cycle out

loki515

Awards
so Link would i start it now ? clomid or just wait 2 wks as normal after the cycle and then start the clomid asi had planned on before? maybe i am just wiggin out for nothing. lol

Link24

Awards
  • Established
I would just wait the 2 weeks. . . How is your Libido? Any bloating or estrogenic sides?

loki515

Awards
no bloating or sore nips or anything like that. I have mad amount of libdo and like normal just cant get enough. Just the "load" size for lack of better term is very lilttle compared to normal. really my only side is that besides the acne but to be expected.

Harry Manback

Harry Manback

Awards
  • Established
What's your current stats? Can't be 5'9, 166

loki515

Awards
naw harry it really is that. i was about 140 the begging of the year. I have gained with eating and cycle total thi year about 25 lbs. I have a very strong diet i believe and have posted it before on here with about 200-250 protein daily. I have also tried 250 -300 a day but seemed to just ad more fat in the mid section. I have grown a ton this year and mostly lean gains. I can give you lift weights. I currently at 225 on incline bench, 90 lbs dubmbell inclines, 315 on squats, curl 110lbs on the straight bar and back i do t-bars @ 160-180, pul ups with 20 lbs added to me, dips with 55lbs added to me, and a ssorment of other things. I am in my late 30's and always been a very hard gainer on weight. i started lifting about 10yrs ago and was 120lbs soaking wet. i believe i have made prettty good gains but until i found this site i def. didnt know what I know now.