p-plex/x-tren bridge stacked with test prop

bigzach1234

bigzach1234

Awards
  • Established
cycle is:
Test prop 1-4 (500mg)4 shots a week of 125mg..42 hours apart)
Test prop 5-6(700mg)
p-plex 1-4 (30/30/30/30or40)
x-tren 3-6 (60/60/90/90) changed to epistane (40/40/50/50)
hcg 2-6 (500iu 2x weekly)changed to 300iu 3x weekly
t3 3-6 (ramped up and down)

pct:
clomid 1-4(50mg)
nolva 1-4 (40/40/20/20)
DTH
Feungreek
sustain alpha
maybe igf-1

support supps:
hawthorne
fish oil
flax oil
coq10
NAC
Policansol
celery seed extract( on the way)
saw palmetto
p5p
vitx

Starting weight: 201 @ 5'10".... body fat was constant 11.2-11.4.. taken 3 days in a row

Goals.. to be 215 by the end of cycle and keep my weight no lower then 211-212 after pct... increasing strength is one of my main goals, i would rather gain strength then mass at this point... would also like to drop bf% by 2(thinking the t3 will help this)

i am currently working on the estrogen control situation... i started the cycle using aromasin, unfortunetly i have to run it at 25mg daily (very pricey) or i get sensitive nips which has already started only one week in. So i will be switching to arimidex while i wait for letro to get here, but i assume adex should suffice. I have pubertal gyno in one nipple and it is very gyno prone, while i have no issues with the other.

UPDATES ON CYCLE:
Day 7:
Weight gain: up 5lbs
Strength: same
Libido: up a decent amount
Sides: none really (sweating a bit)
blood pressure: pretty normal although i dont trust the machines at the grocery stores
endurance: up

Ok so i inected test three days in a row to get things started off... felt it on fourth/fifth day, big increase in libido, and unbelievably hungry

P-plex seems to have kicked in day 6/7.. the increase in hunger is most likely from test, but pp could have something to do with it, although im starting to get methyl type muscle pumps, in back, and shins as well as forearms even carrying grocerys up stairs, feel pumped and dry all day

Comments: Hunger is unbelievable... can eat everything and everything and still be hungry.. my post work out meals (after my protein shake and gaterade) have been never ending servings of lean protein and complex carbs
I sleep alot due to night time classes and no job till 2 on weekends, and i will make sure my rest is the number one thing i look out for during this cycle next to diet. I have been diagnosed with insomnia for which im prescribed trazodone, although it doesnt work very well anymore so i make sleep ****tails they look something like this
Trazodone 100mg
Melotonain 6mg
xanax 1-2mg (not everyday)
valium 5mg (not everyday)
L-dopa
shooting for no less then 10 hours sleep daily

bigzach1234

bigzach1234

Awards
  • Established
quick question... how does t3 effect bp? and also would it be effective to add something like 4ius of slin after workouts during pct... stacked with the igf-1?

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
I love IGF in PCT, I"m just about to finish my cycle up and I'll be running IGF in my own PCT. I've never run slin though. I feel like if i staked them both i'd get hypo real easy.

I think your cycle looks great man, good call with the HCG also, if you arn't happy with your gains just run the pheraplex another week and then run the Xtren it a little longer too. I"m sure you are capable of it but your goals looks a bit aggressive to me. Looks like you are looking to gain 12lbs and drop a few points of bf, so that is like gaining 15+lbs of pure muscle in 6 weeks, I have no insight into your genetics or cycle history but I'm not sure that is possible, even under the best of situations the body can only really build maybe 2lbs of muscle a week and you'll lose some in PCT. I'm a little smaller than you and I dropped 4-5lbs of water and carbs when i stopped my own test/phera cycle, so you'd have to get up cloer to 220 to be >212lbs after PCT which will be even tougher with the T3.

be careful with Xtren gyno too, I had issues when running test with the Xtren with progest gyno.

I think it's totally possible to maybe put on 10lbs of muscle though, which is a SHOCKING and BODY ALTERING gain in that short of a time, so don't think I'm here to rain on your parade or be a dikc. Just trying to be helpful.

bigzach1234

bigzach1234

Awards
  • Established
thanks for the input man... yea i prob wont use the insulin, it was just a thought... what do u think of using t3 as more of just a nutrient partioner and just run it the whole way it a very low dose? yea my goals are extreme, but hell if u shoot for the stars and miss.. u can at least reach the moon right? id be more then happy even gaining ten pounds and dropping 1 percent fat for a net gain of about 12 pounds. I have only run 3 cycles, 2 ds and one with test that i had to abort early due to me having to go cross country for a month, so i have really not put on more then 8-10lbs from all cycles(epistane, trenadrol, 4 weeks test), so i think there is a good chance i can put on some serious weight with this cycle... im not very gyno prone from prog gyno.. as ive run trenadrol pretty high for 6 weeks in one of my cycles.... appreciate the help... ill keep u posted on my success

Did legs yesterday in morning and cardio at night.... normally i would be ridiculously sore but not today.. i feel great... slept 12 hours last night of great sleep, woke up after 5 hrs sleep ... slammed a chicken breast and passed out for 7 more hours....

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thats a good cycle. Heck if I was taking all that crap I'd put on 20+lbs, lol.
Beware of tren shutting you down. It mimicks Nandrolone more than Trenbolone but the sides are much like Trenbolone. High blood pressure and shutdown. You wont have gyno issues if you use Nolva correctly but you might feel some sensitivity in the nipples occasionally. I experienced this and took an AI while ON CYCLE. Taper AI off before going into PCT. Good luck man. I think 15lbs should be easy on this cycle, but then again my body responds to PH/AAS better than most.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
looks good zach, shouldn't be any BP from T3. I usually view T3 as having a similar effect to throwing in an extra cardio session everyday. I think you can definitely reach your goal so long as the diet is there and i know it will be.

bigzach1234

bigzach1234

Awards
  • Established
I love IGF in PCT, I"m just about to finish my cycle up and I'll be running IGF in my own PCT.
what are you planning for your dosing scheme? ive heard fantastic things about igf in pct, but im still trying to decide on how to run it...

bigzach1234

bigzach1234

Awards
  • Established
Day 10:
Weight: +5 still
Libido: very strong most of the time
Strength: fantastic.. all lifts going up and feeling like a beast
Sides: sweating some, balls starting to shrink a bit
Notes: bumping water up to 2 gallons a day...Vascularity has been very good as well as muscle hardness, front delts are really popping out nice, im a bit bloated, im thining of dropping my carbs and upping my fat as well as trying to cut back on the sodium to prevent this, abs a little watery.. look good when flexed, but not so good when relaxed, good striations coming in my chest

adminstered 500iu hcg today sub-q.... mixed with b12.. even tho i heard conflicting info about chemical reactions with b12.. i figure it will be good for at least 2 weeks in fridge

switched from aromasin to arimidex today... im hoping that should deal with gyno issues, but letro is in the mail... i have pubertal gyno on my left side only.. my right side has had 0 issues with any anabolics or gyno... always wondered how much it would cost to have surgery on one side...

will update strength and weight later today

time to eat !!!

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
I usually just run 60-100mcg for the first 5 days, everyday (I know its going systemic, I'm ok with that) and then run 40-60mcg twice a week right after workout. I've only done this twice before and am still fine tuning it. The idea is to keep your body pushing nutrients/calories into your muscles with the IGF for a few days while you get your body back up to speed and then run the IGF throughout the rest of PCT to help keep your weight on. Also, I've recently been just loading up pins with 10mcg and pinning the muscle in more than one place, Ie; on 40mcg inject day I use 4 pins in 4 places, jury is still out on this method, hopefully I can minimize the amount of IGF going systemic though. I know of athletes that do this to heal injuries at an amazing rate though.

Remember that you need to be off IGF for at least 5 weeks or so before starting again so if you try some at a lower dose for the first week or so of your cycle you'll be good to go to use it again during PCT. I will try to do this more in the future as your protein synthesis is so ramped up when on gear that it makes sense that you'd probably get more out of the IGF when on cycle.

I also usually start a new creatine cycle during PCT to help with strength and weight. I know this isn't "real" weight but it helps with the psychology of PCT for me and also helps me stay motivated, stay positive and have something to keep me interested.

bigzach1234

bigzach1234

Awards
  • Established
Day 12:
Weight: +6
Strength: fantastic ..PRs for chest yesterday and PRs for shoulders today.. usually the max i can do on bench is 315x2 or 3..... yesterday did 315x4 no probs on fifth set of bench with only 1 min rest between sets
Libido: strong.. even better since injecting the hcg
Sides: nipples a little sore... water under skin seems to be disappearing
notes: hcg def jumped things nice.. the slight shut down feeling and shrinking of balls is completely gone, been hitting the xanax pretty hard lately.. but my qualilty of sleep is fantastic with them.. 10hrs of deep deep sleep... i wake up feeling invincible.. will start x-tren saturday
Vascularity and muscle hardness has been very good

also i have been smoking a ridiculous amount of weed.. i love bud.. and i love how it boosts my appetite and gives me and amazing mind muscle connection... 9 gravity bongs yesterday.. 2 fat bowls.. and 5 blunts with keef bumped my cals to almost 4500... now who said weed is counter-productive?!!?

bigzach1234

bigzach1234

Awards
  • Established
DAY 16:
up 8-12lbs... went to the gym that has the ****ty scale.. its always ways me about four pounds light.. so im being generous saying i only gained 8

Libido: wayyyy uppp ... i love it
Strength: very good... prs everyday 330x3 on 4th set of bench today... very good form, and controled the weight well

endurance: VERY BAD i dunno why.. my cardio is terrible, and becoming non-exisistent.. i dunno if its from my intensity in the gym, but i can not get more then 20 sets per muscle group, i just feel dead

Shutdown: so/so... hcg is taking care of that... doing about 300iu 3xs a week now... i feel waaaayy less shutdown after the hcg gets in my body

Notes: SO I WILL NOT BE USING X-TREN IN THIS CYCLE...its not worth the shutdown to me for an overrated compound that ppl take weeks even after pct to recover from... i have some girls im gonna need to bang out, that i need my libido for.. also im not trying to worry about prog gyno... tren is nice with strength, but really doesnt put on enough size to warrant its benefits vs side effects... so IM GOING WITH EPISTANE INSTEAD... dont get me wrong epi is sooo mild and terrible for size also.. and although i would have liked the strength from tren.. ill see what happens with the epi..... I WILL BE BUMPING TEST TO 700MG/ FOR THE LAST 2 WEEKS OF EPI
Starting epi tommorrow...
PPLEX 30/30/30/30
ePISTANE 0/0 /40/40/50/50
TESTPROP 500/500/500/500/700/700

T3 STARTS TOMMORROW AT 50 MCG ALSO

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
You and me would get along well. I don't like grav bongs tho... no filtration, unless you build it right but it's hard to build one with filtration, easier to buy one with filtration... I am a bong fan. Bowls packed everyday. It's absolutely essential to get enough cals in to bulk properly and weed is the #1 way to increase appetite. I keep telling people this when they ask me for advice. I tell em
I SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY
:)

Sick strength gains dude, nice job. New cycle looks good, I don't like the Tren compound either, i got bad shutdown and no libido while on test prop, and prog. gyno... So i agree with you, **** that sh1t.

Looking forward to seeing how the rest of this goes for you.

bigzach1234

bigzach1234

Awards
  • Established
day 20: 11 lbs up...
notes: holding some water.. but my muscles look very good and striated.. def have added some denseness and maturity to muscles... strength is amazing PRs on everything

I made the exexutive decsison to not use any epistane... epi really leans me out and hardens my muscles.. but it is so mild its not worth it..also things have been going so well with what im on.. i dont need to throw aanother variable into the mix.. so i will continue with pplex for a total of 5 weeks.. also i have been dosing letro so i dont need my joints to be dry and brittle when im lifting so heavy

day 23: my letro doses has been kind of high lately.. about 1.25mg per day.. i have started to lose some water weight but weight is constant.. it feels like the letro is shrinking my gyno

day 26: LETRO HAS COMPLETELY REDUCED MY GYNO.. IT IS GONE.. I COUNLDNT BE HAPPIER.. I HAVE HAD GYNO SINCE I WAS 15YRS OLD..
WILL UPDATE WEIGHT LATER:

WEIGHT: 213... up 12lbs

bigzach1234

bigzach1234

Awards
  • Established
day 27: up 11lbs... all this weight has been killing my cardio... or maybe im just not in shape.. i tried a more endurance based workout today and was dieing... i think i am going to start boxing again next week 2x a week to improve my cardio.. boxing is amazing cardio and its actually fun

skin has been paper thin and really dry.. cutting back letro doses to eod

deadlifts were 455x3 on last set today.. felt pretty strong..

ZoomZoom88

ZoomZoom88

Awards
  • Established
day 27: up 11lbs... all this weight has been killing my cardio... or maybe im just not in shape.. i tried a more endurance based workout today and was dieing... i think i am going to start boxing again next week 2x a week to improve my cardio.. boxing is amazing cardio and its actually fun

skin has been paper thin and really dry.. cutting back letro doses to eod

deadlifts were 455x3 on last set today.. felt pretty strong..
Now thats moving some weight! What was your old 3 rep max?

bigzach1234

bigzach1234

Awards
  • Established
prob 405 for 2 or so... so up fifty pounds and a rep.. i need to invest in some straps so i can get that 500lb mark...

bigzach1234

bigzach1234

Awards
  • Established
day 34:
ok well i maxed out on deads for the first time ever.. just to see where i was.. i got 505 for 1.. it was tough and my knees cracked alot and sounded like they were gonna explode but it worked out... weights have been up on all excersises.. 385x4 on squat today felt very light... but my legs were starting to cramp at that point so i didnt go any higher... some other weights...incline bp 295x3/4.. failed on fourth...100x5 on db military press... elbows sounded like they were gonna explode on those.. wont be going that high in weight on military any more...

My weight has leveled out.. which is what i wanted.. it usually does this on cycle... im up 10lbs but the weight is looking real solid right now.. as opposed to 2 weeks ago when i weighed a couple pounds more and looked a little too big and watery... abs r coming in real nice.. they are starting to come into view real nice while im unflexed relaxing.. i plan to really make sure my diet is in check for the rest of cycle.. as well as increasing cardio.. ideally id like to stay at the weight im at now.. and cut about another 2lbs body fat

ok so tommorrow is the last day of pplex.. its sad and im hoping i dont lose any weight.. but the last week ive decreased my dosage of pplex to 20mg as to not shock my body too much when i come off... all together i really liked pplex.. it was a great anabolic with not alot of sides accompanying it.. i would use it again on a bulk for sure.. it also increased strength dramtically...

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
You and me would get along well. I don't like grav bongs tho... no filtration, unless you build it right but it's hard to build one with filtration, easier to buy one with filtration... I am a bong fan. Bowls packed everyday. It's absolutely essential to get enough cals in to bulk properly and weed is the #1 way to increase appetite. I keep telling people this when they ask me for advice. I tell em
I SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY
:)

Sick strength gains dude, nice job. New cycle looks good, I don't like the Tren compound either, i got bad shutdown and no libido while on test prop, and prog. gyno... So i agree with you, **** that sh1t.

Looking forward to seeing how the rest of this goes for you.
I think we would all get along. Hey hey hey smoke weed everyday! I am a huge grav bong fan too.They do some much with so little. imo

bigzach1234

bigzach1234

Awards
  • Established
right on gbs are the best way to blaze.. they conserve so much and get me o so blazed...

DAY 39: WEIGHT IS 213 (UP 12LBS)
id say the weight ive gained is pretty solid.. my ai dose is pretty high so im thinking i should only lose 2-3lbs during pct... ive been off the pplex for a few days and weight has stayed pretty constant. Shutdown is kicking in..libido is dropping, and my boys are real shrunken up right now... this vial of hcg really hasnt been doing as much as i would have hoped, but i have 1000iu left that i will be using before pct... 4 days left to solidify gains... i had a hell of a chest workout the otherday.. my best workout yet.. on my fifth set of bb bench press i was able to to get 365x2, and ended with dips with two 45lbs plated attached... which makes me pretty happy... i may shake things up during pct and try a medium to highdosed toremifine post cycle... along with dth and sustain alpha, feungreek and maca, had this torem for a little bit.. and i figured it would be a happy medium between clomid and nolva