Going Balls Deep into Epistane LOG!!!

Fuddrucker

Awards
Sup yall, new to this site's forum but have posted on alot of other forums...Im going to be running Epistane and decided to share my progress with you guys. I have been in sports my whole life and have lifted hard through high school and all through college. I am also in med-school now and I should be able to give some great info about this product for you all. Here is some info about myself:

Height: 6'5"
Weight: 275 lbs

Pre-Epi Measurements:
L. Bicep relaxed: 15.5" Flexed: 16.5"
R. Bicep relaxed: 15.5" Flexed: 17.25"
Waist: 42' (im very broad, not that high of BF ~14%)
R. Thigh Relaxed: 26.5"
R. Calf Relaxed: 17.0"
Relaxed Chest: 45.5"
R. Forearm Relaxed: 13.5" Flexed: 14.5"

Starting Epi tomorrow and will go day one 10mg, day 2 20mg, day 3 30mg...so as to be 30/30/40/40-50....liver support on cycle. PCT will be Nolvadex, Mass Addiction, and Bioforge. Any othe recommendations or alterations I would appreciate...to take for consideration.

Today (no epi) was a leg and back day. Normally I do separate but missed yesterdays legs so put them together with back today....this was todays workout for me:

Squat: 225x8, 275x 6, 315x5, 315x5, 315x5 (just getting my legs back after slight knee tweak)

Leg Press: 500lbs x 8 x 8 x 8

Ham. Curls: 50lbs x 10 x 10 x 10

Leg Ext. : 100lbs x 12 x 12 x 15

CG cable rows: 200lbs x 12, 200x10, 220lbs x 10

Assisted Neutral grip pullups: 70lbs x 8, 80lbs x 8 x 8

Reverse Pec Deck: 60lbs x 12 x 12 x 12

Weight on weight room scale after workout: 275lbs

My week is typically split as:

MON - BACK
TUES- SHOULDERS/TRAPS
WED - OFF/CARDIO
THURS- CHEST
FRIDAY- BI's and TRI's
SAT - OFF/CARDIO
SUN - LEGS

See you all tomorrow for Day 1 post.

Fuddrucker

Awards
Question: I know there is some discrepancy between whether it is better to dose Epi evenly through the day or dosing the majority of it pre-workout...Any people with Epi knowledge care to share their thoughts and personal experiences would be greatly appreciated!

Fuddrucker

Awards
Additionally....I have a case of gyno from a couple years ago due most likely to poor PCT...So I will be able to contribute great info to the gyno-reduction/aggrevation debate. I am NOT using this product for gyno reduction, and do NOT expect it to do so (however mildly hoping), and if the condition begans to worsen I have Nolva and Arimidex on hand. Some say this would be good to reduce my gyno while some would say DONT do it because it could worsen it....well since I believe I can manage either outcome - I will be happy to be a slight test dumby for the opportunity to further our knowledge about this product for people in this situation!

*FYI, I AM running for strength and size gains, and the gyno thing is just a personal side research test.

*FYI - I am not affiliated to any company and my responses will be genuine. I hate when representatives of the SAME company post how great their OWN products are.....OF COURSE YOU WOULD SAY THAT....YOU WANT A JOB RIGHT? So my research will be benevolent and will tell you how it is ;) . Will take first dose today before my workout. C ya later subbers.

Fuddrucker

Awards
DAY 1

Just restating I am in med-school right now so I NEVER get adequate sleep but today im feeling more tired than normal...oh well cuz it is gym time. I took my first dose (only 10mg today, 20 tomorrow) about and hour ago and going to lift after I write this... Today is shoulders and traps....Here is todays workout and what I ate so far:

Breakfast: Oatmeal and Protein shake
10 am : Protein shake
Noon: Subway footlong spicy italian...yogurt (at home)
3pm; Protein shake
4:15: epistane
5:30: going to lift......

Will post lifting exerience and lifts and dinner after.....PEACE
:cheers:

Fuddrucker

Awards
Just some more FYI:

Goals: first strength, then size....Ill be doing a slight cut post cycle which I may continue to log if people would like.

Current other supplements:
Multi-Vitamin
NO-Xplode
Creatine MH
Fish oil + Flaxseed oils
Liver Protection

Previous PH/PS experience:
-SD
-M1T
-Andro in a couple forms...

Au revoir.

Delita420

Delita420

Awards
  • Established
epi has a half life of 4-6 hours... you can dose it all pre workout so it wont be in your system as long. this minimizes suppression. works great with a pulse. on my cycle i found that i was feeling a little shut down towards the end and had to start dosing it thru out the day to feel half ways decent. my suggestion is to start with less and play it by ear.

look into some cysteine, it's a staple like milk thistle. also is a good idea to get b6 and zinc (zma formula).

Fuddrucker

Awards
epi has a half life of 4-6 hours... you can dose it all pre workout so it wont be in your system as long. this minimizes suppression. works great with a pulse. on my cycle i found that i was feeling a little shut down towards the end and had to start dosing it thru out the day to feel half ways decent. my suggestion is to start with less and play it by ear.

look into some cysteine, it's a staple like milk thistle. also is a good idea to get b6 and zinc (zma formula).
My liver protection has NAC in it....dosed well....I have some ZMA on hand....I wasn't going to use it...but i should? ...Done deal!
:party:

Fuddrucker

Awards
OK so good workout...I would say I felt slightly better than I normally do ( and i have lifted and supplemented long enough to know ;).... Here was the lifts:

Seated DB military press: 60's x 8, 70's x 8, 75's x 7, 80's x 6

Cable Upright Rows: 100lbs x 12, 140lbs x 12, 160lbs x 11, 180lbs x 9

Standing rear delts cable (horizontal): 50lbs x 10 x 10

The "B" Shrug (Behind Back BarBell Shrug): 100lbs x 20, x 20, x20

Lat DB raise-to front then down....Front raise to lateral then down etc...: 20's x 10, x10

Abs (Body curls and oblique twists)

Now time to go eat....

Any thoughts or questions....hit me up.

-Fudd

Fuddrucker

Awards
Post WO was my signature post protein shake:
Cup blueberries
45g protein powder
Flaxseed oil
yogurt
(normally CMONOHYD but not on cyce atm)
SKim milk

DInner: Big Ass mofo Turkey sandwich and a metric **** ton of beans!

Fuddrucker

Awards
DAY 2

Wednesday is a day off for me in the gym :sorry:

-Ill be going to 20mg today... I will report tonight with any information such as:

Diet today
Sides
Energy
Mood
etc...

Tomorrow will be chest...This is me bitch slapping the weights tomorrow:
:twak:

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sub'd.

I'm running an Epi pulse log of my own with DC training, it'll be interesting to see how your's turns out comparatively. Good luck, looking good on those lifts!

Fuddrucker

Awards
Sub'd.

I'm running an Epi pulse log of my own with DC training, it'll be interesting to see how your's turns out comparatively. Good luck, looking good on those lifts!
Ha thanks, but I am a big guy...should be pushing big weight ;)

Hit me up with a link so I can follow yours! GL with yours...oh and it is early in the morning....DC training?

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sent you PM with link.

Yeah, I'm doing Dogg Crap (DC) training M/W/F at 5AM, works great with a pulse cycle. It's a pretty good routine, I'm into it about a month now. It's fewer sets/reps, 1 exercise per body part each workout, focusing on rest-pause, slow negatives and multiple failures per muscle group. Extreme stretching to help with recovery and growth too. Faster recovery so you can hit the same body parts 2x a week.

Fuddrucker

Awards
Sent you PM with link.

Yeah, I'm doing Dogg Crap (DC) training M/W/F at 5AM, works great with a pulse cycle. It's a pretty good routine, I'm into it about a month now. It's fewer sets/reps, 1 exercise per body part each workout, focusing on rest-pause, slow negatives and multiple failures per muscle group. Extreme stretching to help with recovery and growth too. Faster recovery so you can hit the same body parts 2x a week.
Haha wonder where the term Dogg Crap came from...LOL...seems counter intuitive....Im following your log...Good luck!

Fuddrucker

Awards
Nothing to report today on day two (no workout)...no sides, no noticeable changes in....well anything. Good. Well see how day 3 and 30mg and chest works tomorrow... !!!

todays food;

breakfast: oatmeal, egg whites and toast
11: protein shake
Noon: Turkey sandwhich, banana and yogurt
2: turkey sandwich
5: Protein shake

Dinner will be spaghetti and ill do protein shake before bed.!

Check back with some results for tomorrow!

Fuddrucker

Awards
Day 3

Todays intake:

Breakfast (630am): oatmeal and protein shake 10mg Epi
10am: protein shake
Noon: Leftover Spaghetti and yogurt
3pm: Protein shake 10mg Epi
4:30: will go lift chest.... after this post

*Pretty bad headache today but cannot attribute that to the Epi yet...somewhat tired but also had to get up super early for cadavar dissection work at school...so thats probably why.... Slightly higher aggression today, but getting headaches pisses me off so not sure as to the cause =)....No sensitivity yet or noticeable change in the nips...but monitoring closely. Will post again tonight after workout and third dose. Ive been trying this 10 8 6 4 2 2 4 6 8 10 rep thing with bench right now...and going to attempt all 10 sets at 275lbs...cmon epi kick in and let me get through it ! PEACE
-Fudd

Fuddrucker

Awards
Workout info:
Motivation: 9/10
Energy: 9/10
I felt better than normal for sure. I was really into my lift and my muscles failed before my mind did for sure. Here are my lifts:

Flat Bench: 275 x 10, x 8, x 6, x 4, x 2, x 2, x 4, x 6, x 6 (assisted to 8), x 5 (assisted to 10).

Incline bench: 135 x 10, x 10....just light for some upper chest.

Cable crossovers (upright/horizontal): 60 x 12, 70 x 12, 80 x 12, 80 x 11

Abs

Weight: 276lbs (+1lbs)

* Like I said I felt really good and have zero negative sides so far unless the headaches were induced by the epi. Took my post workout shake and not sure what dinner holds for me but itll be high protein fo sho... Good day! Tomorrow is arms...which is a fun but long workout...excited to hit it on the epi and see how the pumps are and everything else...If I am leaving out any details please let me know...Also I will try to put up some before pics in the next week...I took them already but need to load them onto my comp from my digital camera. Peace!
-Fudd

Fuddrucker

Awards
Day 4

Holy ballbag I am sore from that bench/chest workout! First noticeable side was insomnia:wtf1:....I took third pill around 10pm last night and couldnt fall asleep forever and had to get up early...So I am super tired, but will fight through it. I also notice slight aggression increase possibly, or this could be due to my tiredness. Today is arms, hopefully the supps can get me through this workout! No other sides or effects to note. Will take 20mg now and hour or so before i workout this time...and maybe 10mg later tonight if i dont get scared to get no sleep again! Ill post my workout after I am done: Here is nutrition today up till now:

7am: Oatmeal, protein shake 10mg epi
10am: turkey sandwhich
Noon: 2 BA turkey sandwhiches.
3: Protein shake (MRM 100% whey)
330: 20mg Epi
415: NOxplode
430: Head to gym.

Be back soon!
-Fudd

Fuddrucker

Awards
*Wow not even some Epi and NO Xplode could have made this a good day. Like I said...this was a rough day for me...I was so damn sore and tired it was like everything was twice as heavy today...tomorrows rest will be much needed. Since I was in rough shape I went light today:

One arm Tricep Horizontal cable extensions: 40lbs x 15, x 15, x 15

One arm Hercules Curl: 50lbs x 12, 60lbs x 12, 60lbs x 12

Tricep Pushdowns: 220lbs x 15 x 15 x 15

Standing Preacher curl bar curls: 105lbs x 8 x 8 x 8

Reverse Cable curls (brachioradialis): 30lbs x 15 x 15 x 15

Forearm curls: 45lbs x 20 x 20 x 20

Abs

Weight: 276lbs (+1)

It's only day four and also it was just one of those days...so I am excited to rest tomorrow and hit legs on Sunday! Epi still has me feeling fine and nothing definitive about gyno reduction, but definately no aggrevation.

-Fudd

Today I was the chainsawee...
:saw:

Fuddrucker

Awards
Day 5

No lifting today (thank god)....today is a blissful day of rest for the body...will take 30-40mg Epi today and tomorrow is legs!! Oh ****.
Some notes:
Aggression: up slightly
Libido: up! :cheers:
Slight lethargy
Zero gyno aggrevation, and possibly slight decrease.
I am going to try to up my intake of food even more...
Felt a little sick but I think the echinacea is holding it off...!
Will post tomorrow with todays food and tomorrows workout!

Peace love and chicken grease.
-Fudd

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bump on those before pics...

Andy G

Andy G

Awards
Day 4

Holy ballbag I am sore from that bench/chest workout! First noticeable side was insomnia:wtf1:....I took third pill around 10pm last night and couldnt fall asleep forever and had to get up early...So I am super tired, but will fight through it. I also notice slight aggression increase possibly, or this could be due to my tiredness. Today is arms, hopefully the supps can get me through this workout! No other sides or effects to note. Will take 20mg now and hour or so before i workout this time...and maybe 10mg later tonight if i dont get scared to get no sleep again! Ill post my workout after I am done: Here is nutrition today up till now:

7am: Oatmeal, protein shake 10mg epi
10am: turkey sandwhich
Noon: 2 BA turkey sandwhiches.
3: Protein shake (MRM 100% whey)
330: 20mg Epi
415: NOxplode
430: Head to gym.

Be back soon!
-Fudd
Try not to dose past 6 or 7 pm if you can help it. Taking an epi cap that late WILL do that to you. It sounds like you go to bed at a "normal" range, 11-12?

Fuddrucker

Awards
Try not to dose past 6 or 7 pm if you can help it. Taking an epi cap that late WILL do that to you. It sounds like you go to bed at a "normal" range, 11-12?
Ya, because of school. So you recommend doing like 20mg in morning and 20 like preworkout (in my case like 4pm)? I was just trying to keep it in my system...

Fuddrucker

Awards
DAY 6

Woke with protein shake and some oatmeal and 10mg epi
Watched the Cardinals kick the Bears ass!
Double turkey sandwhich for lunch
Protein shake at 2
20mg of epi at 4:15 and NOxplode @ right now.

Going to go do legs and will give a more in depth log of today, the workout, and the experience with epi after.
-Fudd

Fuddrucker

Awards
Squats: 275 x 8, 315 x 5, 315 x 5, 315 x 5
Leg Press: Five plates each side x 10 x 10 x 10
Calf Raises: same as above x 15 x 15 x 15
Leg Ext: 120 x 12 x 12 x 12
Ham Curls: 50 x 12 x 12 x 12

-I felt pretty good. I was still sore in the legs believe it or not from Monday's leg workout so I wasnt completely fresh. Also legs I am just getting back into because of knee tweak. Feels good to be working legs finally.
* Felt normal today. No negatives and noticeable positives.

Dinner: Lots of homemade chiliI'!!! (turkey, beans, veggies...booya)
I'll do a weigh in tomorrow. Tomorrow is back...Check it!
-Fudd

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
subbed.. what are your goals for this run? and whats your diet like? I hear epi is good for a cut/recomp type run... best of luck to ya!!

Fuddrucker

Awards
Day 7

*Great day...Think I can feel the epi starting to kick in. Noticed some slight nip sensitivity (not aggrevation) last night but a little adex EOD should keep an eye on it. I felt great in the weight room despite some lethargy during the day. Felt like I could keep doing sets, had to take myself out of the gym. Here was the workout:

Deads: 225 x 6, 315 x5, 315 x 5, 315x5

Lat PullDowns: 180 x 12, 200 x 12, 200 x 12

One Arm DB rows: 70's x 10, x 10 , x 20 (weight kept getting lighter somehow haha)

DB Pullovers: 55x 10, 55 x 10, 75 x 10 ( I had never done these before. I like them! )

Body Curls: 5, 5, 3

Bodyweight: 279 (+4lbs)

-Was nice to see the weight gain start to come up. I have been as heavy as 290 before so I know I can get heavier.

Someone asked what my goals were:
by priority:
1) Strength
2) Size
3) Leaner
4) Gyno reduction ??? lol not counting on it.

Diet today:
730am: Oatmeal and protein shake (10mg epi)
10am: protein shake
Noon: Big bowl of chili with Fritos (have to!)
330: Protein shake (10mg epi)
500: NoXplode

Dinner will be turkey and vegetables and some whole wheat bread. (10mg epi)

-Fudd

Fuddrucker

Awards
subbed.. what are your goals for this run? and whats your diet like? I hear epi is good for a cut/recomp type run... best of luck to ya!!
I think I answered your Q in the above post...and thanks man!

Fuddrucker

Awards
Day 8

This evening will be shoulders. Feel a very good soreness from yesterdays back workout. This morning:
8am: Protein shake
9am: 8 eggs and 2 peices whole wheat toast
10: Protein shake

* Had slight heart palp last night before going to bed...took the epi a little later than I wanted since the last bout of insomnia, but this time I fell asleep fine but felt a little chest uncomfortbleness...It was very slight and nothing compared to SD's symptoms from a few years ago. Little adex last night too, no sensitivity today. Good to go for tonights shoulders.
-Fudd

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 7

DB Pullovers: 55x 10, 55 x 10, 75 x 10 ( I had never done these before. I like them! )

-Fudd
bump for the pullovers I used to do them but with a barbell, it is a great move.. People would look at me like I was a wack job when I would do them in a gym..

Fuddrucker

Awards
bump for the pullovers I used to do them but with a barbell, it is a great move.. People would look at me like I was a wack job when I would do them in a gym..
Haha thats awesome...

Fuddrucker

Awards
Day 8

Seated DB Military Press: warmup 55's x 8, 70's x 8, 80's x 8, 90's x 7

Cable Upright Row: 150lbs x 10, 180lbs x 10, 180lbs x 10

One arm Horiz. Rear delt Cables: 40lbs x 12, 30lbs x 15, 30lbs x 15

Behind back Cable shrugs: 110lbs x 15 x 15
superset w/
One arm DB Snatches: 65lbs x 6, 75lbs x 6

Weighted obliques (20lbs): x 12 x 12 x 12

Lat. DB raises: 1 set x 30 @ 10lbs

Weight: 279lbs (+4lbs)

*Felt good again today, slightly lethargic during the day, but good in the WR. Zero noticeable changes from yesterday to today in mood/aggression/etc...
* I do feel like I am noticing some more muscle definition...striations becoming more apparent and noticing more protruding visible muscle than before. Sweet.
-Fudd

Fuddrucker

Awards
Off gym today, not much to report....upped to 40mg. Have a big ass test tomorrow so Ill write good report tomorrow after my chest workout and this dumb test! See ya soon.
-Fudd

Fuddrucker

Awards
Day 10

* I look to forward to every days lift but I love doing chest (who doesn't) and school really messed my day up today. I had a crazy ass exam today that people have been studying a month for...I slept about 4-5 hours last night and have the laboratory practical tomorow morning at 7 am. Today I was so tired from no sleep, lethargy from epi, poor nutrition from zero time to eat well cuz of cramming....WITH that said:

Bench: 295 x 7, 295 x 5, 295 x 4, 315 x 3 (no damn energy to do last weeks workout)

DB bench: 110's x 8, x 8, x 7

Incline DB Fly: 70's x 10, 80's x 10, 90's x 8

Cable flies (slightly downward, supinating at finish so that little fingers touch:
went light.... 60lbs each hand x 15 x 15 x 15

Bodyweight: 279 (+4lbs)...not bad consider the amount I got to eat today...didnt lose weight...sort of good sign.

Besides the aforementioned unfortunates I feel good....No sides still, and I actually nips better and I can sleep on evening dose of epi now too...maybe thats out of pure exhaustion...haha...but I can =/
*Time to go refuel seeing as thats about the MOST important thing I need right for sure...aside frrom sleep...which isn't gonna happen!
-Fudd

Fuddrucker

Awards
Day 12

Whats up guys, sorry about missing the log yesterday but I needed to rest. Did yesterdays lift today which was a good choice because I got a great workout in being rested! Today my pump was nuts. I know we all get pumps when doing arms, but this was different...I could see the outline of my brachioradialis, it was sticking out. So the Epi/Noxplode combo did it today! I weighed in the same at 279 however I lifted this morning and normally I always lift at night and always heavier at night...so maybe its still a good thing. I still feel good on the epi...only thing is lethargy I suppose. Slight aggression, has not got any worse since first week and larger doses. Libido still above normal, mood is good besides lethargy. No headaches like on day 1. Very slight heartburn occasionally...but not serious. Here was todays lifts:

Preacer Curls: 105lbs x 8 x 8 x 8

Very close grip bench (trying to eliminate chest!): 225lbs x 10 x 10 x 10

Incline Bench DB curls: 40's x 8 x 8 , 30's x 15

Tricep Pushdowns: 200lbs x 15, 250lbs x 10, 200lbs x 15 (250 lbs my pump was too much and limited my range of motion !)

One Arm Horizontal Tri. Extensions: 40lbs x 12, 50lb x 12, x 12

DB Alt. Hammer Curls: 70's x 8, 75's x 8, 60's x 10

One Arm Rev. Curls: 50lbs x 12 x 12 x 12

Body Curls: 5, 3, 3

*Breakfast was:
-Big bowl of oatmeal, protein shake (~40g w/flaxseed oil in it)
-10mg epi
-NoXplode pre-workout

Will take 20mg Epi @ 4pm then at 10pm.
-Have to eat good tonight...tomorrow is legs :banghead:

-Fudd

Fuddrucker

Awards
Day 13

Another good day. Whoever brought up lethargy though before is right. I feel lethargic but I feel great when I go lift and get moving. My body feels good and I have no sides to note at all. I feel a tighter chest too, but I will elaborate on that more once I have more difinative proof. Here was todays lift:

Back Squat: 225 x 10 warmup, 315 x 6, 335 x 6, 315 x 8

Leg Press: 4plates OES x 10, 5platesOES x , 6pOES x 6, 7pOES x 6
supersetted with calves raises
Calves: 4p x 15, 5p x 15

Leg Ext:100lbs x 10 x 12 x 15
SS w/
Hamstring Curls: 65lbs x 10 x 10 x 10

Stretched

Weight: 281lbs (+6lbs)

*Good weight jump! Two pound gain this weekend. Still at 40mg each day. Tomorrow is back.
-Fudd

Fuddrucker

Awards
Day 15

Today I combined yesterdays back with todays shoulders. I got a little sick yesterday but the echinacea and VitC seem to be fighting it off pretty good as I feel alot better than yesterday already. I have zero negative sides to report. Aside from sickness. I feel good. Chest feels good, lethargy still apparent especially due to being sick as well. Here was the lifts today:

Seated DB Military press: 55x8, 75 x 6, 90's x 6, 100's x 5

Seated Cable Rows: 180lbs x 10, 200lbs x 10, 230 lbs x 10

Cable upright Rows: 150lbs x 10, 200lbs x 8, 150lbs x 12

Lat Raise to Front and Down, Front raise to lat and down: 20's x 8, 15's x 9, 10's x 18

Reverse Pec Deck: 60lbs x 12, 80lbs x 12, 90lbs x 15

Lat Pulldowns (light): 110lbs x 20 x 15 x 15
ss/w
DB shrugs (light): 60lbs x 15 x 15 x 15

-Not bad considering being sick, I thought it was going to be a SUPER light day to make it through but I ended up being able to go heavy at the beginning. Good day despite!
-Fudd

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Keep up the good work bud!!!

Fuddrucker

Awards
Keep up the good work bud!!!
Thanks buddy!

DAY 17

Chest:

Bench Press: 225 x 10 warmup, 275 x 5, 315 x 5, 315 x 5, 295 x 6

Incline DB Bench: 60s x 10, 80s x 8, 100's x 8, 110's x 6

Slight High to Low Cable Flys (light, higher reps) touch palms: 50lbs x 20, 15, 15

Body Curls: x5, 5, 5

Bodyweight: 281lbs (+6lbs)

Have some homework to do so I have to make this short...but felt the lethargy a little more the last few days and also the uneasiness. Just an overall feeling of not feeling the greatest. I also haven't slept adequately , so that never helps. Ill log more tomorrow after my arms workout.
-Fudd

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Putting up some good numbers there bro. How are those compared to pre-cycle? Big gains?

Sucks about the lethargy. On the Epi pulse I'm doing, I'm not feeling any lethargy and I'm up 5lbs in weight and gaining pretty well on strength. It looks like you're doing well too. Are you noticing any recomp effects, leaning out as well as adding weight and strength?

Fuddrucker

Awards
Putting up some good numbers there bro. How are those compared to pre-cycle? Big gains?

Sucks about the lethargy. On the Epi pulse I'm doing, I'm not feeling any lethargy and I'm up 5lbs in weight and gaining pretty well on strength. It looks like you're doing well too. Are you noticing any recomp effects, leaning out as well as adding weight and strength?
Ya that is exactly what I am noticing. I think thats why my weight gains arent huge...because some BF is dropping! Yes my strength gains are great in all areas. Every week the lifts become easier and easier at heavy weight. I mean today I did very close grip bench 275lbs for 10 reps!

Good to hear about your cycle success!!

Fuddrucker

Awards
Day 20

Everything feeling good. Body feels good. Sides seem to be tapering rather than worsening! Got a great pump today. Here was my lifts:
Arms:

Standing EZ bar curls: 105lbs x 10 x 10 x 10

Close Grip Bench press: 225lbs x 10, 245lbs x 10, 275lbs x 10

Hercules Curl (one arm): 60lbs x 12 x 12 x 12

Horiz. Cable Extension: 70lbs x 10, 60lbs x 10 x 10

Rev. Cable Curls: 60lbs x 12 x 12 x 12

One Arm Reverse Cable Pulldowns: 60lbs x 12 x 12 x 12

Bodyweight: 280lbs (+5lbs)

-Fudd