first deca and trenbolone cycle help!

K

Knudmt

Banned
Awards
Hi everyone. I have been lifting for 3+ years and have experimented by the OTC steroids (m-drol, h-drol, p-plex, etc) and am ready for the real gear. Today I got a month supply of Deca and a month supply of trenbolone. But I have never used the injectables and could use some help with the cycle, cycle support, and PCT.

my stats
height: 6 feet
weight: 223

I was disappointed that my provider didnt have clomid or nolva. so I need to get my PCT set up before I attempt this.

--Okay so how much trenbolone should I take?
--what kind of support supps should I be taking?
--How the hell am I going to get something similar to clomid or nolva?

--how much deca should I take?
--support supps?
--PCT!??

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This would be a miserable cycle, IMO...incredible shut down and using two related compounds WITHOUT any Test.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
This would be a miserable cycle, IMO...incredible shut down and using two related compounds WITHOUT any Test.
x2! recovery would be HELL even if u were to use HCG, nolva AND clomid.

and for a first cycle?.......come on have u done ANY research?

K

Knudmt

Banned
Awards
they would not be used together. Sorry I should have been more specific.. I would love to stack tren with test but I cant get my hands on it. The research is sketch at best. The standard info is really the most reliable. i.e. chem formula, sides, dose/useage.. but as far as pct the research is not very reliable. So, lets say I do 50mg eod of the tren for 6 weeks. What should I be taking with it, if I cant get test? Please refrain from telling me to just get test.. That obviously will not help my situation. Thank you for assisting.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
they would not be used together. Sorry I should have been more specific.. I would love to stack tren with test but I cant get my hands on it. The research is sketch at best. The standard info is really the most reliable. i.e. chem formula, sides, dose/useage.. but as far as pct the research is not very reliable. So, lets say I do 50mg eod of the tren for 6 weeks. What should I be taking with it, if I cant get test? Please refrain from telling me to just get test.. That obviously will not help my situation. Thank you for assisting.
Sorrry, I just would not run Tren by itself....nor would I run Deca by itself.

K

Knudmt

Banned
Awards
yeah, the best results seem to come when tren is used with winny or sust. I appreciate your help though. thank you. stuck between a rock and a hard place.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
use the tren 50mg eod, run caber and hcg on cycle and use clomid for post cycle. dont be suprised if ur libido is demolished on cycle though....the HCG may help slighty

K

Knudmt

Banned
Awards
Thank you so much! I appreciate that you have taken the time to share your knowledge with me... I will take your advice...

N

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
if you can't do it right no reason to do it man, tren is brutal stuff and without test your life will be hell. trust me. 150-200mg a week is fine for tren by the way and i've used deca at 300mg a week before and that was a good amount. really don't run either without test though, you will be dissappointed in many ways and you'll likely lose your gains PCT if you don't have HCG anyway.