Superdrol @ 10mg

jackfunky

jackfunky

Awards
I was curious if it was possible to run only a 10mg dose ED, with results. Has anyone done this before? Thanks.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
yes/yes/yes

SD is powerful, 10mg still has pretty decent effects

oh and this is in the wrong section

jackfunky

jackfunky

Awards
Alright cool thanks man. And excuse my ignorance, but for future reference, where would I post something like this? I just came to the boards so it's all a little new to me.

P

Porty

Awards
it seems there's been 3 types of dosing for SD
5mg pulsed, 20mg Ed, and 30mg Ed

and many seem to start with 10mg and get great results for the first week of the cycle

i've been keeping an eye out for quite some time for a good 10mg/ed SD log but to no avail, everyone bumps it up even though they get good initial results. it just seems odd to me to double or triple the dosage when getting results.

so i'm with you on this man, more info on 10mg/ed SD please!

N

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
if you look around and use the search function you will find many logs that start superdrol at 10mg, it works fine, I found that 20mg was the sweet spot but next time I do superdrol I'll probably stick to a lower dose around 10mg and run it for a longer duration.

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
You know 10mg ED is also awesome as an anti-catabolic agent to keep muscle on a cut. So you can recomp very well with that.

D

dustin06MR

Awards
i might try to stretch my bottle of original SD out to 3 cycles of 10 mg for 3 weeks... so post your results here if you do and let me know. do you have the real SD or a clone?

jackfunky

jackfunky

Awards
I have done a few cycles before, but this would be my first for SD. Thanks for the responses, I'll let you guys know how it works out for me!:wiggle:

jackfunky

jackfunky

Awards
it seems there's been 3 types of dosing for SD
5mg pulsed, 20mg Ed, and 30mg Ed

and many seem to start with 10mg and get great results for the first week of the cycle

i've been keeping an eye out for quite some time for a good 10mg/ed SD log but to no avail, everyone bumps it up even though they get good initial results. it just seems odd to me to double or triple the dosage when getting results.

so i'm with you on this man, more info on 10mg/ed SD please!
This is part of why I was unsure about 10mg, since nobody ever stays there!

N

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
I think 10mg a day for 5 weeks would be a GREAT cycle. I plan to do just this in January but with test/deca

jackfunky

jackfunky

Awards
I think 10mg a day for 5 weeks would be a GREAT cycle. I plan to do just this in January but with test/deca
Don't the gains from SD stop soon after 3 weeks? I may be wrong, but I beleive I read that somewhere. 5 weeks at 10mg does sound nice though.

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
Youre going to run 10mg of test/deca for 5 weeks? I dont think that'll have much of an effect.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Youre going to run 10mg of test/deca for 5 weeks? I dont think that'll have much of an effect.
no no no lol, he's going to do a test deca cycle with 10mg SD in the front 5-6 weeks

N

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
hahahah, uhhhhhh no. I'll be running like 500-750mg test and 300+mg deca but started with 10mg of superdrol for 6 weeks, I"m not sure I can resist the temptation to up the dose to 20mg but I'm going to try though.. hahah

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
no no no lol, he's going to do a test deca cycle with 10mg SD in the front 5-6 weeks
hahahah, uhhhhhh no. I'll be running like 500-750mg test and 300+mg deca but started with 10mg of superdrol for 6 weeks, I"m not sure I can resist the temptation to up the dose to 20mg but I'm going to try though.. hahah
10mg test from a 250mg/ml bottle would be 0.04mL. Thats one small syringe. Haha. I knew something didn't sound right about that. SD front loading sounds fun.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'll verify that SD front loading is fun :D

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
You think SD is a better choice than dbol? I did not like dbol. Felt weird sides, itchy nipples, water retention.

jackfunky

jackfunky

Awards
bump for input if any? im about to run 10mg for 4 weeks, ill let you guys know how it goes!

ZoomZoom88

ZoomZoom88

Awards
  • Established
well i have 21 pills left in my mdrol bottle, so sometime in the next couple months ill prolly be running it. ill do a detailed log if enough people sub..

i just got done with pct last week so im going to get a blood test done to make sure im healthy.so i would say ill be doing this cycle sometime around jan-feb.

jackfunky

jackfunky

Awards
I would definetly be down for that! By the way, your tren/mdrol log was a very good read!