Need advice with PCT

littleBIGmike

Awards
Can someone help me out and give me some advice? I posted my original question below on PCT but nobody seems to have responded. I hope I am doing this correctly and using the correct forum. Somebody help me out

Is an anti-aromatase (Novedex XT) sufficient as a standalone PCT after a cycle?

I just purchased "The Stack" (p-plex+m-drol) I have been lifting for some years, on and off, but never took a cycle. I understand the process of lifting and nutrition such as tearing the muscles and using protein and nutrients/nutrition to repair them, as well as, resting periods (recovery time). I have purchased the Cycle Assist and Liver Assist to take along with the Stack. My question is the PCT: I purchased the Novedex XT by Gaspari Nutrition for my PCT. Is this sufficient? I read that this blocks estrogen from being produced in your body. When finishing the cycle my natural levels will be off and my body will produce more, or have more, estrogen in my body to compensate for the high levels of testosterone from the cycle; therefore the anti-aromatase will lower/block the production of estrogen. Is it possible to take the Novedex XT as a standalone PCT?

Example of my theory: (assuming I finished the cycle and beginning PCT); 2 pills of Novedex XT at bedtime for 3 weeks and then slowly come off, say 1 pill at bedtime for 1 week and then, 1 pill every other night for 1 week, and then 1 pill every 3rd night for 1 week?

Would this allow my body to slowly get used to producing estrogen at the normal levels it’s supposed to be producing at? Sorry for writing a book but I could actually go on for pages with questions. Can someone who has KNOWLEDGE fill me in with some details.. Greatly appreciate it…

lilsugaro6490

lilsugaro6490

Awards
lol, wow. NO, novedex XT will NOT be a sufficient PCT. For a mild PH cycle, I'm all for over the counter PCT. But P-plex and M-drol???!!! Thats some serious sh!t man! You're gonna need WAY more than that for pct. Look in the PCT section and look around. All your answers will be there.

RepThat21

RepThat21

Awards
  • Established
you should probably think twice before taking this man.honestly, if youre asking that question you are not ready for superdrol, especially stacked!youre gunna **** yourself up.you do realize its pretty much the strongest oral compound out and is stronger than some illegal steroids, correct?:pat:

littleBIGmike

Awards
I appreciate the concern...

I read up a bit more since my post.. so far I see why I need more than Novedex XT for PCT but I’m not really beat for taking stuff that say’s “Not for Human consumption” on the label so I need to find everything that’s OTC… Here is what I have developed so far..

Cycle:
P-plex & M-drol (Stack)
Cycle Assist
Liver Assist
MADD Protein
All different vitamins (Omega-3, Flaxseed Oil, Mulit, Calcium, Vitamin C, Saw Palmetto, 1-3 Joint G/C/M, L-Carnitine, Multi-Enzyme)

PCT:
Inhibit-E, Suppress C
Reversitol
Novedex XT
Fast Twitch (Pre-Work Out mix)

I still need to find some post’s or someone who is willing to work with me to figure out dosages and times to begin, overlap, and end each product. I have some knowledge but I’m a little anal when it comes to something like this. I know people who just do it with out any research or questions. I’m not trying to do that, that’s why I’m on here.

MacTech

MacTech

Awards
  • Established
I find it odd you will take such a strong PH for your first cycle but are put off by the ' not for human consumption ' of the SERMs that you need.

The stack you're going to take will **** you up much more than the research chemicals ever will. I suggest you start with something a bit milder, like Epi.

lilsugaro6490

lilsugaro6490

Awards
PCT:
Inhibit-E, Suppress C
Reversitol
Novedex XT
Fast Twitch (Pre-Work Out mix)QUOTE]

No point in using the Novedex XT in this situation. Save it for another time. I'd take the novedex XT out and buy some bulk androstenetriol powder and add that. I think that'd be pretty much the best OTC pct.

littleBIGmike

Awards
No I didn't know that. I was able to get the two online for cheap after someone mentioned it to me. I didn't start taking anything yet that's why I'm on here. Do you have any example regimens of what should be done while and after a cycle like this one. Also I'm no people who took some serious stuff without any consideration of a pct and turned out ok. I know that isn't enough evidence but this stuff is OTC. How serious can it really be for a 27 year old? I purchased Reversitol for pct along with inhibitE suppress c and novedex xt. I'm willing to do what's suggested just need someone to step up and help and not just try and discourage me, you undrstand where I'm coming from? Give some direction

littleBIGmike

Awards
I find it odd you will take such a strong PH for your first cycle but are put off by the ' not for human consumption ' of the SERMs that you need.

The stack you're going to take will **** you up much more than the research chemicals ever will. I suggest you start with something a bit milder, like Epi.
what do you suggest, if for say, I decide to go on with the cycle without a SERM besides (Reversitol) and the products I mentioned? How would you take this cycle? Would you do one product, the P-plex first and then a few months later do the m-drol? don't stack them? I'm just confused with the fact that people are saying I need a prescribed SERM for an OTC cycle. why would they sell the two together if they were not a good combination, or if it would **** me up? I need your opinion/help

MacTech

MacTech

Awards
  • Established
I would stick to one PH at a time. You can do your PCT without a SERM, but it won't be as effective IMO. You need to do some more reading to know how and why a SERM will work better than ANY OTC supplement, especially if you may be prone to gyno.

Your anecdotal ' I know some people who took some serious stuff without PCT ' statement reflects your lack of understanding.

Just because they sell something OTC as a PCT supplement does not mean it's the most effective for that purpose. I would rate them as 25% effective, if that.

littleBIGmike

Awards
I would stick to one PH at a time. You can do your PCT without a SERM, but it won't be as effective IMO. You need to do some more reading to know how and why a SERM will work better than ANY OTC supplement, especially if you may be prone to gyno.

Your anecdotal ' I know some people who took some serious stuff without PCT ' statement reflects your lack of understanding.

Just because they sell something OTC as a PCT supplement does not mean it's the most effective for that purpose. I would rate them as 25% effective, if that.
yeah man thanks... I will not run the two together (p-plex & m-drol). I was told to run the m-drol for my first ph at 10/20/20. I'm not someone who knows it all by all means, but I am someone who is willing to look stupid by asking questions instead of being stupid. You recommend clomid over nolva? I'm really not sure of the rules of this site but how can you hint where to go for either?

MacTech

MacTech

Awards
  • Established
Asking questions does not make one look stupid. You're doing the right thing.

I don't like how Clomid made me feel. I prefer Tamoxifen.

lilsugaro6490

lilsugaro6490

Awards
yeah man thanks... I will not run the two together (p-plex & m-drol). I was told to run the m-drol for my first ph at 10/20/20. I'm not someone who knows it all by all means, but I am someone who is willing to look stupid by asking questions instead of being stupid. You recommend clomid over nolva? I'm really not sure of the rules of this site but how can you hint where to go for either?
yeah my man...10/20/20 is the generic cycle for someone running superdrol, but i'm not sure that this is the smartest thing to run as your first cycle. You dont know how your body responds to a steroid, and running the harshest oral as a first is not a good idea.

What i would do is buy you some H-drol and run that as a solo cycle to get a feel for the oral AAS world. H-drol is much easier on the body, and will not require an extensive PCT (OTC should be fine if your not prone to gyno).

Don't get me wrong, P-plex and SD are amongst the best orals that are around today. Just not a good idea to run them as a beginner's cycle.

littleBIGmike

Awards
yeah my man...10/20/20 is the generic cycle for someone running superdrol, but i'm not sure that this is the smartest thing to run as your first cycle. You dont know how your body responds to a steroid, and running the harshest oral as a first is not a good idea.

What i would do is buy you some H-drol and run that as a solo cycle to get a feel for the oral AAS world. H-drol is much easier on the body, and will not require an extensive PCT (OTC should be fine if your not prone to gyno).

Don't get me wrong, P-plex and SD are amongst the best orals that are around today. Just not a good idea to run them as a beginner's cycle.
I was able to get tamoxifen citrate for a SERM... I decided to run the p-plex as my first cycle since I got the serm... I'm not trying to get nuts with the stuff since it is my first time and everyones body reacts differently.. Since I'm going through with the p-plex with cycle assist and liver assist what do you recommend for dosages of p-plex? I was told multiple different dosage schemes: 10/20/30/30 or 20/20/30/30 or 10/20/30/40 or 20/30/30/40 which and why is one better or worse if you know?

MacTech

MacTech

Awards
  • Established
I was able to get tamoxifen citrate for a SERM... I decided to run the p-plex as my first cycle since I got the serm... I'm not trying to get nuts with the stuff since it is my first time and everyones body reacts differently.. Since I'm going through with the p-plex with cycle assist and liver assist what do you recommend for dosages of p-plex? I was told multiple different dosage schemes: 10/20/30/30 or 20/20/30/30 or 10/20/30/40 or 20/30/30/40 which and why is one better or worse if you know?
How many bottles do you have? I would do 20/20/30/40

littleBIGmike

Awards
How many bottles do you have? I would do 20/20/30/40
I'm getting 1 bottle of P-Plex and 1 bottle of M-drol... I'm holding off with the m-drol.. so I believe I will have 90 pills, so at 10mg a pill 20/20/30/40 will require 77 pills... should I do 20/30/30/40 which would be 84 pills? also, do I take the liver assist during the cycle through pct or start liver assist when I start the pct? I'm going to start the cycle assist a week before the actual cycle until I finish pct.

Another question, do I start taking the nolva the last week of the cycle? or wait until I am completely finished to start taking nolva? What should be the dosages for the nolva? I will have Reversitol, but I'm not sure if I should even take this during or after pct basically I dont know enough to come up with my own PCT, need some advice/examples. I didn't open anything so I'm hoping I can return the s*it you guys tell me I don't need and just pay for the shipping, maybe get store credit and just load up on protein.

MacTech

MacTech

Awards
  • Established
Resveratrol has benefits of use beyond PCT. You can take it all the time.

I started using Tamox during the last week. Use the cycle assist before and during cycle thru PCT.

littleBIGmike

Awards
Resveratrol has benefits of use beyond PCT. You can take it all the time.

I started using Tamox during the last week. Use the cycle assist before and during cycle thru PCT.
What about the Liver Assist.