CAN YOU GRADE MY FIRST PH CYCLE?

DJ Threat

DJ Threat

Awards
Whats up guys? I've been workin out hard for 6 months and have had a great change in my body but i feel its time for a little boost. Im 23 years old and i already recieved my order for my PH cycle im gonna run. Its my first cycle but i researched 2 solid months before i decided to go this route, so lemme know what you think.

CYCLE
-AI Cycle Support(2 weeks preload)& throughout cycle
-H-Drol (50,75,75,75,75,75)

PCT
-Reversitol
-I3C
-ZMA
-Creatine mono

Thats what i came up with. Please lemme know what you think. I also have a couple other questions.

1) I have the preworkout supplement Jack3d, should i take that while on cycle or with PCT or what?
2)ZMA during cycle?
3)AM I MISSING ANYTHING?? THANKS!!

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
u need to train naturally for YEARS before using steriods

DJ Threat

DJ Threat

Awards
i mean ive always been an athlete and have trained as far as staying in shape but never actually was on a consistent program like i have been for the last 6 months. I appreciate your concern, but for the given cycle does it sound appropriate for a first PH cycle?

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Nah i agree with nos, you're pretty impatient. If you've only trained for 6 months consistently then the natural gains are still coming just fine.

It's when your natural gains first slow down that you have to tweak your diet and training the most to figure out what works best for YOU so you can keep gaining. If you start using steroids to make progress you'll ignore those factors.

Unless you think, in 6 months, you tried enough types of training and diet schemes to figure out exactly what is most effective for you, but i seriously doubt that.

The cycle itself looks fine though. I got nothing out of Hdrol but i only did 50mg, I hope you have better luck.

DJ Threat

DJ Threat

Awards
thanks for your answer. I appreciate that, i know im not an expert by any means but i have followed and learned from some really workout savvy/well trained guys so i have a pretty good understanding of everything for the 6 months i have been working out. I obviously could learn more but im not one to jump into something without doing alot of research. I may be a little impatient but just to let you know...

I drink 3 weight gainers (or) protein drinks a day.
I take animal pak multivitamins
I take glutamin pre/post workout
I eat property. 1 1/2 grams protein per pound i weight.
approx. 3500 cals a day 50% carb 35% protein and max of 15% fat.
I started at 175 @ 16% body fat.
Now im 185 @ 12% body fat.
--So i feel that i am doing everything correctly, i just want to get a little boost and it may seem that im being impatient but as long as i do it properly i should be fine right? it shouldnt hurt anything should it?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
as long as i do it properly i should be fine right? it shouldnt hurt anything should it?
just take into consideration that theres never "one cycle" and once u cycle, making gains naturally is more difficult.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
just take into consideration that theres never "one cycle" and once u cycle, making gains naturally is more difficult.
Nos i never disagree with you but really I think that a cycle will only make gains more difficult in that it'll take you closer to your genetic potential. So if you can make 6 months of natty progress in a 1 month cycle, after that you obviously won't be gaining as fast as before.

One thing i've noticed through my cycles is that since i've been doing PCT with clomid, i usually come out of PCT with higher test levels than pre-cycle, i feel this helps keep me going between cycles.

The first part of what you said is certain... it's like yoda said, once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny. I still love lifting, but what keeps me cycling is that it's just plain fun... My life is always better when i'm on-cycle... So yes in that way it's hard to stop, so you should wait as long as possible before starting.

Anyway DJ Thread it looks like you have it figured out, i'd probably up the cals a little bit and try to hit 195 on this cycle. That'll take you about to the point where natural gains will be slowing down anyway.

W8TS4ME

W8TS4ME

Awards
thanks for your answer. I appreciate that, i know im not an expert by any means but i have followed and learned from some really workout savvy/well trained guys so i have a pretty good understanding of everything for the 6 months i have been working out. I obviously could learn more but im not one to jump into something without doing alot of research. I may be a little impatient but just to let you know...

I drink 3 weight gainers (or) protein drinks a day.
I take animal pak multivitamins
I take glutamin pre/post workout
I eat property. 1 1/2 grams protein per pound i weight.
approx. 3500 cals a day 50% carb 35% protein and max of 15% fat.
I started at 175 @ 16% body fat.
Now im 185 @ 12% body fat.
--So i feel that i am doing everything correctly, i just want to get a little boost and it may seem that im being impatient but as long as i do it properly i should be fine right? it shouldnt hurt anything should it?

DJ just my two cents: These two AM members (NOS and UNREAL) have valuable insight, are well respected and are always at first looking out for your own benefit. I have learned alot from them and I too can get impatient and I very well understand your position. Not discouraging you just appreciate the advise that is given on the board especially from these two.

DJ Threat

DJ Threat

Awards
ok, i really appreciate your information. I was shooting to gain about 10 lbs by the end of the cycle anyways so thats perfect. anywhere between 195-200 would be great. I have already been taking the cycle support twice a day to preload up on it. I am starting the cycle on November 1st. My goal when i started was to be at 200 lbs by the end of the year so anywhere near that would be awesome. Do either of you guys have any other info that might help me out? You said i should up the calories a little bit, what would be a good number? I feel like im tryin to get as many as possible but its hard with my work schedule and what not, any suggestions??

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
I think you should wait too. If i could go back and do it again i would have waited longer. that being said the cycle looks perfect for your first run, but up your calories and protein. Also, I feel like SERMs are the only way to go for PCT. You will quickly find the cycle is the EASY part, its the PCT that is tough in my opinion. I recommend using clomid in PCT since its cheap, proven, effective and relatively quick.

no need to take ZMA when on cycle too, you should do more research before cycling so you understand why though.

pre-workout drink is great

DJ Threat

DJ Threat

Awards
I think you should wait too. If i could go back and do it again i would have waited longer.

what exacltly makes u feel that way? loss of drive when not on cycle? harder gains after your cycle? could you clarify a little?

Violator4200

Awards
bump.. i was thinking about doing this same cycle

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
what exacltly makes u feel that way? loss of drive when not on cycle? harder gains after your cycle? could you clarify a little?
I agree too, for what it's worth. It's much better to start cycling after you've gotten closer to your natural potential. It helps to have all the ancillary muscles built up and body adjusted to bearing heavy weights for a year or two before you really start adding on the weights.

Jumping into a steroid after 6 months just seems like you'll be prone to injury as you weild more weight than your ancillary muscles can handle or are accustomed to. Nothing will set you back more than a sports injury. Kiss any gains goodbye, and you'll probably regress closer to 175.

If you've put on 10lbs in 6 months, you have some runway and airspeed to keep growing as is. Once you have put in a year or two and get more natural gains, the "boost" will help you past the plateau.

Unreal is right, if you start now you'll never want to cycle off and then you'll head over to the dark side...

dpfisher

6 months isn't really enough to know what works for you and what doesn't. At this point you're still new to lifting so pretty much ANYTHING will work. It's once the gains slow down that you have to figure out how to actually continue to gain and you learn what works for other people may not be the best for you. I've tried all kinds of crazy diet macros and workout schemes and it took a few years to figure out the quickest way to make progress for my body, what foods work and what ones aren't as good, etc. Throw a cycle into the mix and basically anything will work... then leave you wondering why it's not working once you are off.

And yeah you'll see I'm not so big... injured myself by gaining strength too fast for my tendons to keep up and had to take a lot of time off. But the point stands I'm really glad I didn't jump to PHs the first time I had trouble making progress.