6 week Clen/T3/Winstrol/Tren Cycle

Clops

Banned
Awards
Ok let me start off by giving the detail of my cycle.
-Clen is going to ramped up for tolerence purpeses(spelling lol), and will only be ramped down towards the end because i do not want to shock my system by ending at such a high dose. I've done a clen cycle in the past so I pretty much know my tolerence lvl.
-T3 is going to be ramped up as should
-The (Tren) i am reffering to is not Trenbolene, it is Tren-13-Ethyl from NRGX-labs (a prohormone).
-The Winstrol is 10mg LA Pharma brand. I have 100tabs. I will do 25mg ED.

Ok so here we go=
Clen=20mcg x 275tabs=5500mcg
Top row is Day1-21
40/40/80/80/100/100/120/120/160/160/160/160/160/160/160/160/160/160/160/160/160

Second row is Day2-42
160/160/160/160/160/160/160/160/160/160/160/160/160/120/120/100/100/80/80/40/20

T3=25mcg x 79tabs=1975mcg
12.5/12.5/12.5/25/25/25/25/37.5/37.5/37.5/37.5/50/50/50/50/75/75/75/75/100/100

100/100/75/75/75/75/50/50/50/50/37.5/37.5/37.5/37.5/25/25/25/25/12.5/12.5/12.5

Tren-13-Ethyl=25mg per tab x 150tabs. Active ingrediants are- 13-Ethyl-3-Methoxy-Gona-2, 5(10)-Diene-17-One. Although the bootle says it is safe to dose 6 tabs per day, i preffer to do only 4 max.

weeks- 2tabs/3tabs/4tabs/4tabs/4tabs/4tabs

Winstrol=10mg per tab x 100.
25mg ED

Now guys my only PCT is PCT Maxx from NRGX, it is because i need that for the tren only. Anything else in my book doesnt require a pct or serm. What i do is ultamately up to me, my health, my body, my beliefs. Sorry if i come off as a tottal D!c#, but i dont mean too. I have everything quite planned out already, i just need advice and/or opinions on my cycle. I will also be taking milk thistle, taurine(4000mg) and liver support supps throughout my entire cycle. But here are my main questions-

Q. 1) When running winstrol @ 25mg ED, when is it best consumed? Morning, Evening, Bedtime, or Before or After w/o for best results?

Q. 2)) How should I be doing my Carbs/Protien/Etc.?

Q. 3) Is there anything in here that I have not added that U would definately suggest i shuld add or have to add?

Until I can get my mind clear those are my only questions for now. Oh and btw i am on a very low budget and cannot afford to add/buy any more supplements. Besides my main purpes here is cutting and not loosing so much muscle. I dont mind if i lose muscle, just as long as i cut. Untill then Thank you all! Oh and by the way here are my stats=

23yo... Height-6'0... Weight-202... BF%15.1
Goals= Weight-180-190... BF%2-5%... Nuttin but pure hard Muscle!:twak:
And I work out light 4days a week And do cardio 5days a week.
In the past I have had problems with keeping my diet in check but i am a freak in the gym, however i seem to be very injury prone:knockedout:

Plz possitive feedback as this is only my 3rd thread on this website, i am new here and need seek advice for myself to learn more before i really mess up. I may not know as much as alot of ppl here but rest assure i havd done my homework well and have ran cycles in the past, i am no newb to the anabolic world..:cheers:

Last edited:

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
i'm not sure why you think that is an acceptable PCT for winstrol? not arguing but would be interested to hear your thoughts.

Clops

Banned
Awards
i'm not sure why you think that is an acceptable PCT for winstrol? not arguing but would be interested to hear your thoughts.
No sir that is not at all what I meant. I am using that pct for two reasons
1)because I recieve products from nrgx labs for free &
2)because that pct maxx is for the prohormone that I am using tren-13.

I am not using a pct or serm for the winstrol. I don't believe it is neccessary at 25mg ED for 6weeks. Besides that's just my point of view that watever happens my body will recover naturally in time.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
You don't want advice, but if you post here you're going to get it

25mg is too low for winstrol;
Max-LMG is not what i'd run for a cut cycle, it is not Tren, it's not like tren in any way but its bad sides, they named it Tren 13-ethyl to make it sound more appealing... It's actually one of my least favorite PH's, it's got wet gains and high progestin activity so the shutdown is bad and there's progestin-induced gyno. It'll work fine so long as you're not susceptible to progestin gyno.
Your PCT sucks but it looks like you already know that.
The clen is kinda crazy, 6 weeks no breaks, you understand that the beta-2 receptor gets downregulated pretty fast from clen and ephedrine etc. and you need to take benadryl or equivalent to clear the receptors?

1) space out the winstrol, morning/mid-day, early afternoon. Be sure to get some in pre-WO.
2) if you don't know diet, WTF are you doing... No one can tell you what diet is going to work for you... Some people need more carbs and some need less carbs, I am into low carbs because I think carbs make me fat too easily... You should have an understanding of what diet works for you
3) Why are you asking what to add if you follow that up with "i'm too poor to buy anything else"

If you're going to run the cycle whatever... I think it needs a lot of tweaks, and I don't like the choice of Max LMG for your cutting cycle. Most importantly I think you need to get diet DOWN because a cut is MORE about diet than about anabolics by a LONG shot.

And your goal of 2-5% bodyfat is crazy. 2% bodyfat = dead. Seriously, think about it.

pmo83

Awards
^I think he meant 2-5% bf reduction.

I dunno why this isn't stacked with test- like prop or something.

Winstrol needs to be run at a higher dose.

I would definetly recomend a SERM- winstrol will shut you down pretty hard.

Your diet needs to be nailed. If you don't know how to cut then do it natural until you understand what is required. Add an extra 100gs of protein on top of your regular cut diet to take advantage of the anabolic.

Clops

Banned
Awards
UnrealMachine-
I know about benadryl, I will take 1 tab ED starting week 2-6. And 2%BF does not=dead. My cousin is below 1% and is perfectly healthy. And the diet stuff, yes it was stupid of me to even ask, but I figuered someone more experienced could see my stats and could relate. But as far as I'm concerned-yes I will keep the carbs low and protien intake high. And the name "tren" is not what caught my attention, like I said the product was free + I've heard many good reviews about it. Btw there is no ingredient in there that can cause gyno! Especially at 4tabs a day having been ramped up. Also the tren is just a stack compound for the winny, and like I said b4 I'm not tryna get big so NO I will NOT use TEST, and even if I wanted too IM SORRY, IM POOR! And so is ever1 else, it's not us, it's jus the way the econmy is now days. And the combination of tren-13 and win is jus to spare me some muscle of wat the t3 is going to strip away. I'm not in any way tring to bulk up or see huge results from either. However Unrealmind I mean mechine, I do thank u for the positive advice u did give me. But unless u want to ship me some real serm, plz don't tlk crap bout my pct nor call me poor.. Thank u!

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
UnrealMachine-
I know about benadryl, I will take 1 tab ED starting week 2-6. And 2%BF does not=dead. My cousin is below 1% and is perfectly healthy. And the diet stuff, yes it was stupid of me to even ask, but I figuered someone more experienced could see my stats and could relate. But as far as I'm concerned-yes I will keep the carbs low and protien intake high. And the name "tren" is not what caught my attention, like I said the product was free + I've heard many good reviews about it. Btw there is no ingredient in there that can cause gyno! Especially at 4tabs a day having been ramped up. Also the tren is just a stack compound for the winny, and like I said b4 I'm not tryna get big so NO I will NOT use TEST, and even if I wanted too IM SORRY, IM POOR! And so is ever1 else, it's not us, it's jus the way the econmy is now days. And the combination of tren-13 and win is jus to spare me some muscle of wat the t3 is going to strip away. I'm not in any way tring to bulk up or see huge results from either. However Unrealmind I mean mechine, I do thank u for the positive advice u did give me. But unless u want to ship me some real serm, plz don't tlk crap bout my pct nor call me poor.. Thank u!
Your post demonstrates a complete lack of understanding in several areas

Below 1% bodyfat is unattainable and would result in DEATH. Your cousin is a liar and you are a silly goose for believing him. I suggest you learn more about BF.

You know nothing of Max LMG, it can cause gyno, i can attest to that personally. I suggest you read more about Max LMG, progestin induced gyno, and how to combat it. Seeing as you won't buy any more supps, if you do get progestin gyno, you are going to be up sh1t creek without a paddle.

You called yourself poor, and i'll talk crap about your PCT all i want... This is a forum with a lot of readers and lurkers so it's important for them to know what's up even if you don't care to hear the truth.

Sorry for coming off harsh but it's all the truth and if you want to handle a cycle responsibly, the truth is something you need in high doses.

Clops

Banned
Awards
Here is a few things I would like to make clear-

A year ago I ran a clen/t3 cycle for 3 week straigh only. My diet was clean the first week and very strict, however it is hard to keep on check when u r in college lol good times goood tiimees haha. Anyways My results still surprised me- dropping 9lbs and 4%bf was good enough for me in 3weeks. All I'm saying is I think it is possible for me to drop about 10-12%bf this time around for running the cycle for 6weeks instead of 3 and being dedicated for most of the time.

Another thing I wanna make clear is that the clen/t3 is for the fatloss, and the tren-13/winstrol is for the muscle loss prevention(I know there not gonna win the battle but honestly I don't care ad long as I dnt lose 10lbs of muscle). I've also chosen these two compounds (tren/win) becuz they are the only ones I can get my hands on and I feel they are slightly less harsher than many others.

And the last thing I would like to make clear was when I said "is there anything I shuld add?" when I said that I didn't mean other anabolics/supplements, I mean supports such as multi-vitamins, cod liver oil, taurine, keto, etc.

Thank u all. And one of the main things I need help on now is the t3 dosing, plz tell me wat u think(not ur opinion, if u think it's well spread out).
And when to consume winstrol- thank u for that unrealMechine. And if I shult take anything along side with winstrol(such as vitamins!) to reduce it's side effects like hair recceding and acne. Though not to sure I'd see those at such a low dose.

Thank u all once again!

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Your T3 dosing is fine, and your 1/2 dose of winny should not need any supports

If you want to spend any more money, use it to improve your PCT, and look into some supps for combating prolactin

Clops

Banned
Awards
I freaken love u UnrealMechine! LOl I like sumbody who can speak the truth, the hole truth and nothing but the truth! But no seriously man my cousin is really below 1% and I assure u he is not dead, infact he is very much Alive, well except when he smokes he does tend to look like a zombie lol. I know because we got checked with the under water method at UCLA together. U see he is a track star and had been his hole life, he's actually pretty healthy.

Another thing Is I don't see how I lack understanding about my cycle? Plz pin point out to me my mistakes. For the most part of it I just wanted to know how previous users ran there related cycles.

And last, my chances of getting gyno are extremely low, trust! I actually know the president of NRGX, who has personally ran the tren at 6tabs a day for 8 consecutive weeks and finished off with one bottle of pct maxx. And I assure u he has no gyno and no extreme hormonel problems. Infact he has two perfectly normal children and a steady relationship w/ a SMOKING hot wife might I ad. He actually documented his results throughout his cycle such as b4/after pix. Would u like to see them?

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
His results are irrelevant, the compound DOES cause gyno in some people, like MYSELF. Not everybody gets gyno from it but a lot of people do.

As for your cousin... I will wait for somebody else to reflect on that because you don't believe me anyway, but no... no one is under 1% bodyfat... Your biochemistry does not function at that level. If he tested at .5% bodyfat, the test is wrong.

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=962172

here are some bodyfat pictures to look at. I want you to look at the pictures of people with 4% bodyfat and then try to imagine someone with less than 1/4 that much bodyfat. I say TRY to imagine someone because it's hard to succeed when your target looks more like a mound of muscle sinews and veins than a person. I am not even sure about the 2-3% pics here, i think 3% is the lowest not 2%, but at least they're correctly titled "deathly lean"

BTW the first guy in the "deathly lean" category is andreas munzer who did cycles with such crazy doses, coupled with so many other meds and chems, that he died from it... Good luck to your cousin the track runner getting his bodyfat to 1/3 what Andreas Munzer could manage.

Clops

Banned
Awards
Wow thanx alot man. Those pix and info really changed my perspective on where I wanna b. I guess I would wanna be at 5% as the least amount possible. Maybe 6%. But honestly man my cuz does look like those guys in the 4-6%, and the machine is considered the most accurate on this planet. But he is not as built might I ad. And my chem proffessor was the one that told me it was possible. but once again man thanx for the 411.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
gyno is complicated

First you have to combat estrogen with SERMs and AI's. Second, if it's a so-called progestin compound then you may need to worry about controlling prolactin as well. There's OTC's for this like Vitex, B6 and 6-bromo. Then there's research chems like dostinex and pramipexole, which are much more effective.

It is my understanding that progestin based compounds (like max lmg) stimulate the progesterone receptor and cause an increase in prolactin, which kills your libido and tries to induce lactation. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prolactin

I've had the prolactin gyno before and it sucked

Clops

Banned
Awards
Cant quote things, don't know why.

Man that really sux. Imaging ur d!ck doesn't work and u can breast feed! Wow talk about a bad day yeiks! One would assume u attempted an at-home-do-it-your-self sex change lol. But for now I guess 6-bromo is probably my best fit if needed. Btw how did u personally get rid of gyno?(assuming u already did)

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
you really need a SERM man, not running PCT after a winstrol cycle is just wrong. Your body will NOT recover like you seem to think it will and IF it does, by the time you get back to normal (guessing 3-6 months) you will have lost all your gains and then some due to totally ruining your body's natural anabolics. if you don't have the money to run the cycle properly then wait till you can, working out hard and whey protein is cheap and works great. I'm not bagging on you, 4 years ago i was literally sleeping in my car and now I'm looking at buying houses, so don't get uptight about being poor.

Clops

Banned
Awards
No dude I totally don't care about the hole poor thing. Infact I'm not poor, jus don't have thousands to be forking out just for 10week cycles like most guys, and who end up spending more just for pcts and wat, only gaining like 20lbs of muscle and only keeping like 17lbs. On top of that breaking the law and risking huge side effects! To me Its just a waist. 20lbs of muscle can be gained naturally in about 4months time, which I plan in doing after my cycle. To me nothing is harsh enough or long enough in my cycle that it consist of needing a serm. And hey if I'm totally wrong, them dam Its my fault, can't say no one told me so. But as of right now I think 6-bromo will probably be enough for my standards, wat u guys think? If not I guess I'll have to fork out another $40 or so for some nolva.

Clops

Banned
Awards
Wat do u guys think about an AI instead? I jus came across a sick deal of proviron! I'm thinking 25mg ED through out the cycle. Thoughts on that one anyone?

Clops

Banned
Awards
Wat do u guys think about an AI instead? I jus came across a sick deal of proviron! I'm thinking 25mg ED through out the cycle. Thoughts on that one anyone?
Or 50mg ED better?
-Would running higher doses of proviron put me at risk for anything?
-Would I still need nolva/clomid for after?
-Does anybody know if I get hard muscles will they stay or is it temporary? And if they stay and I get bigger in the future, will they seem soft again?
-and to get the effects of hardening, how should I do my workouts? Light and alot of reps? Or heavy and fewer reps?

Advice plz. Thanx..

Clops

Banned
Awards
Is there a reason why no one has answered to this yet? If this thread for some reason isn't working, admins plz let me know. Or some1 pm me.

benjiXXL

Awards
Thread is definitely working . . but few people wants to communicate with one who does not appear to realize the potential dangers of not doing a PCT follow AAS/designer steroids, after trying time and time again to put it to him in different perspectives, and even talking from personal experience with gyno and this very designer steroid ..

And your post of people spending thousands on cycles and spending even MORE on PCT -> Man, a cycle is NOT complete without a PCT. The PCT aspect of a full cycle is the MOST VITAL part of your diet. And you example has you looking bad, too; you said 'who'd want to gain 20 lbs of muscle on cycle, and only keep 17 of them?' .. JUST ABOUT EVERY FRIKKIN BODYBUILDER ACROSS THE WORLD WOULD DIE FOR THE ABILITY TO KEEP THAT MUCH MUSCLE FOLLOWING AN AAS CYCLE.

But you've got your facts straight, and everyone else are just throwing in 'helpful pointers' that are MUTE, so best of luck to you.

Clops

Banned
Awards
I'm not refusing a pct. I jus said I didn't think I'd need one after only 6weeks of 25mg ED. But it's been made clear That i will. so when I can I will get a SERM.

And All i meant was i don't see why ppl that want mass gains don't jus do it the natural way, u keep every ounce of muscle u got that way.