starting THE ONE tomorrow, question about milk thistle??

P

peepr

Awards
Hello all, I am starting a 5 week cycle of the one tomorrow and was going to take cycle assist during it except it has saw palmetto in it which you arent supposed to take with THE ONE. I was going to get some milk thistle from vitamin shoppe to take during my cycle. My question is when should i take the milk thistle? Right before I take the one in the morning, or like before bed, or does it matter. I enjoy my liver. Thanks yall

inb4strongfirstpost

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Hello all, I am starting a 5 week cycle of the one tomorrow and was going to take cycle assist during it except it has saw palmetto in it which you arent supposed to take with THE ONE. I was going to get some milk thistle from vitamin shoppe to take during my cycle. My question is when should i take the milk thistle? Right before I take the one in the morning, or like before bed, or does it matter. I enjoy my liver. Thanks yall

inb4strongfirstpost
This is answered in post #90 at http://anabolicminds.com/forum/applied-nutriceuticals/122506-right-way-gain-3.html.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

P

peepr

Awards
thank you kindly rosie, i looked through that whole thread but must have missed it lol.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
thank you kindly rosie, i looked through that whole thread but must have missed it lol.
No worries :)

~Rosie
Team APPNUT