Ordering cycle tomorrow, see what u think?

masterjb

Awards
Test E 500 mg 1-10 wks
EQ 400 mg 1-10 wks (low and short I know, but there was a deal on the site for a good price)
winstrol 50mg 1-6 wks
Femara (letro) .25 mg every 3 days to control any bloat
PCT
Nolva - 40/40/20/20/20

I'll have extra letrozole after the cycle, what do you think about letro in PCT with the nolva? I am seeing mixed opinions.

Got a po box and am ordering tomorrow.
Looking not necessarily to get so big, but to refine what I have with a little size added. Got too big IMO on my previous cycle.
Stats
1 previous cycle
Test e cycle @ 400mgs/week - 10 wks
DBOL 20mg/day - 3wks

Weight- 202
Age-24
Height- 5'11
bf%-10%

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
use the winstrol in the last 6 weeks of the cycle. do not run letro AND nolva post cycle....nolva will lower the blood concentration of the letro...basically making the letro useless. run the letro on cycle at low doses if gyno appears.

masterjb

Awards
solidify gains and harden up
Ok, I start pct 2 weeks after my last shot. I plan on running the winny for 6 weeks, should I start taking winny at week four of the cycle and end it when I take mylast shot (10 weeks), or should I start taking it at 6 weeks and end it right before I start pct (12 weeks)?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Ok, I start pct 2 weeks after my last shot. I plan on running the winny for 6 weeks, should I start taking winny at week four of the cycle and end it when I take mylast shot (10 weeks), or should I start taking it at 6 weeks and end it right before I start pct (12 weeks)?
take the last dose the day before u begin PCT