P-mo's Superdrol & Dermacrine run

pmo83

Awards
My cycle plan :

week 1:
Dermacrine - 5 squirts/day (4 squirts first thing in the AM, 1 squirt PWO after my shower)
Superdrol - 20mg/day (10mg in the morning, 10mg preworkout)
Methoxy-TRN - 4.5mg preworkout on workout days only

weeks 2-3:
Dermacrine - 4 squirts/day (3 AM, 1 PWO)
Superdrol - 20mg/day (same as above)
methoxy-TRN - same as above

week 4:
Dermacrine - 4 squirts/day until empty.
M-Dien- 12mg/day (8mg AM 4mg, PWO)

Support sups:
Liv-52, Cycle Support (by Anabolic Innovations), ALA, multi, Udos, ALCAR

Current/starting stats:

26 years old, 5'9, 168lbs, prolly about 11% bf judge for yourself- photos to follow.

Goals:

Add some serious mass in the first 3 weeks then solidify and hopefully drop a bit of bf in the final week.

How am I going to achieve this? : Dirty ass bulk first 3 weeks. Total See-Food diet. Super clean final week- cut all sugar, might even keto. Back to a moderately sensible diet for the PCT (not many sugars bar PWO).

Started 07/10/09:

Chest/Tris day.

Had to wait an age for my gf to get changed so was messing about on some of the machines- big mistake. Had fiddled around with the pec-dec so when I sat down to start my bench press my chest was already knackered. only managed 4 sets of 12 on 80kg... Dropped the weight to 60 and banged out another 2 sets of 20. Hopefully some higher volume will make up for the lack of weight.

Moved on to dips. Again not feeling the best after thrashing out so many reps on the bench and pec dec. I'd usually strap on 15kg's but I just did these natural, 5 sets of 12.

Tri pulldowns- Can't remember what weight I was pulling but these seemed easier than usual- something like 180lbs- 5x12. I then drop setted down until I could barely hold form with 50lbs after 10 reps.

Squats- Didn't fancy going heavy today, 100kg 3x12.

Comments- sure I played with some more equipment but can't think what it was today...

08/10/09:

Back/Bi's day.

Chest and tris are killing today- obviouslly hit them harder than I thought. Obviously recovery hasn't started improving yet. Had to do a lot of driving today- was in the car for over 7 hours. This made me pretty tired and late and not relishing a workout...

Chin ups: 5x12- alternating between Wide grip, close grip and parallel.

Cleans: 5x12 70kg. Actually ended up doing most of these as hang cleans as I was feeling lazy

Bent over rows: 5x8 80kgs. Average for me.. Seemed to be pulling the weight really easily but kept dropping the bar on the 8th rep rather than going higher on the rep range. I dunno but bent over rows get to me much quicker than other exercises.

Preacher Curls: 5x12 50kgs. Just started doing these, nothing to report. Pump was starting to get to me by set #4 and my range-of-motion was pretty crap for the last set.

Shrugs: 3x12 100kgs. Shrugs seem like such a nothing exercise whilst your doing them but hurt like a MF the next day.

Pullovers: 3x12 60kgs. I like doing pullovers- just seems a good all round exercise abs, chest and back all in one....

Comments: diet wasn't great during the day due to all the driving. Appetite still isn't great this evening- probably too much whey during the day. Libido is WAAAY up, lots of spots appearing. Something is doing its job. Adding finasteride 1mg/ed to couter DHT effects.

09/10/09 - Rest Day

10/10/09 - Legs Day

Squats 120kg 12/8/8/12/5
Deadlifts 120kg 2x8
Leg Extentions 70kg 5x12
Leg Press 200kg 1x8
Leg Curls 70kg 3x12

Comments: My appitite has dropped which is a pain in the ass. Shoulders/back were still hurting from Thursday so I was a little cautious about my DL weight. Ended up shifting the weight no problem though so probably should have gone a little higher. Libido is up and down - wish I could switch to 3x dosing but work and capsule sizes prevent that. Think I'll pick up another bottle of dermacrine and push the dosage of that a little higher.

pmo83

Awards
11th&12th Rest days

13/10 - Chest day

Its been a few days so I've forgotten the details of this workout bar a new PR for bench (in terms of reps- I've been higher for a single rep) 100kg x 8/5/5

14th & 15th - Rest Days (been super busy at work and had a mate staying with me which has kept me away from the gym) Weight has dropped back down to +8lbs

16/10 Back+Bi's

Started with chins 12/6/8/5/5 - wasn't very happy with these. Started to think I was going to have a poor workout. Kept cheating myself doing half reps rather than fully extending.

Cleans 60kgx12 - these felt heavy, still expecting to be a poor workout. 70kg x 8 - these felt easy so slapped another 5kg on. 75kgx8 Still feeling easy so went for PR. 80kgx8/8. Awesome!

Barbell rows 80kgx12 - these were waaay to easy. 85kgs (PR) x8/8 Again to easy sooo. 90kgx5/5. Can't believe I've added 10kg to my PR and I'm only a week and a bit in- This stuff ROCKS!!

Pulldowns 60kgsx12 Thought I'd have used all my energy but these were okay so I upped the weight again. 75kgx12/8. 80kgx8 (close chin-up grip).

Preacher Curls- 50kgsx12, 60kgx8, 65kgx5, 60kgx8

Seated rows- 65kgx12 85kgx12/8

pmo83

Awards
17/10 legs day

squat - calves still feel a little tight after yest 80kgs 8/12, 100kg 12, 120kg 2.5 - and failure- this is a PR

Leg Press - little bummed after the failure on squats 200kg 12/12/12

Leg extention - 70kg 12/8 80kg 8/5

Leg Curl - 70kg 12/8 80kg 8/5

Side bends - 25kg 12/12/12

Also did some Calf raises and some Abduction/Adduction machine work- can't remember the weights for these.

Weight is holding at about +8.5lbs

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Yomo Workout Logs 894
Anabolics 0
Cycle Logs 0
MSE Anabolics 28
CryingEmo Recipes 16