Test-Deca-maybe tren or winny

kung fu panda

Awards
hey guys just lookin for some suggestions, i am planning on running test 500mg a week and deca 600mg a week for 12 weeks test, 10 weeks deca but i talked to a friend today who i thought was just eating to much then he revealed he was taking the same thing i wanna take and that it blew him up like a baloon, he looks more chubby than jacked and so my question is what can i do to keep off the water wieght, thro tren or winny in the mix or can i do it by doing alot of cardio, i wish to stay as cut as possible, the baloon looks doesnt look good on me lol, also i can get some winny tabs witch would be so much easier, anything to be somewhat cut, the kid started out the same size i am now but now that he's done looks just fat, its horrible, he definatly got way stronger tho

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
eat lower sodium and don't worry about it. it will disappear during PCT

lextronics

Awards
hey guys just lookin for some suggestions, i am planning on running test 500mg a week and deca 600mg a week for 12 weeks test, 10 weeks deca but i talked to a friend today who i thought was just eating to much then he revealed he was taking the same thing i wanna take and that it blew him up like a baloon, he looks more chubby than jacked and so my question is what can i do to keep off the water wieght, thro tren or winny in the mix or can i do it by doing alot of cardio, i wish to stay as cut as possible, the baloon looks doesnt look good on me lol, also i can get some winny tabs witch would be so much easier, anything to be somewhat cut, the kid started out the same size i am now but now that he's done looks just fat, its horrible, he definatly got way stronger tho
tren on a first or even second cycle is a no no....more like a down the road steriod..

as far as the bloat you can take arimidex on cycle to keep the water weight down..unfortunately with any test and deca there will be added water wieght...keep the arimidex on hand and you wont end up looking like a marshmellow man :thumbsup:

kung fu panda

Awards
tren on a first or even second cycle is a no no....more like a down the road steriod..

as far as the bloat you can take arimidex on cycle to keep the water weight down..unfortunately with any test and deca there will be added water wieght...keep the arimidex on hand and you wont end up looking like a marshmellow man :thumbsup:
thanks man