New Idea For Bulking PH CYcle

ray1988

Awards
Ok, So I have had 2 official PH's cycles under my belt. I have done 2 cyclobolan cycles. Unfortunately for me like most uninformed people I jumped right into sdomething I wasnt ready for and I gained the weight really quickly but lost it right after. My last cycle I was able to keep about 12 lbs of my gains. I went naturally until I was able to do 245lbs max bench. I cant really do much of legs due to knee injuries from numeous years of fighting. I am planning on doing another cycle in a month or so but I want to know what would be an ideal cycle for someone who wants to gain pure mass & strength. Idc about being cut cuz i can lean out alot easier then I can bulk up. SO if anyone can give me any good cycles that would be much appreciated

List of my cycle ideas:

Cyclobolan/Cyclotren - A lil harsh but just an idea ;)
Monsterdrol/Cyclotren - Heard crazy good reviews
M-drol/P-plex by CEL

Any suggestions and advice would be really helpful.Thank

MK9

MK9

Awards
  • Established
How old are you? Regardless, my comment is not PH related, but bulking related. I would hold off on your ph cycle and bulk up nicely, and naturally by eating high protein, high carb foods that are low on the glycemic index.
You can mix it up however you like, and supplement with the basics using BCAA's, creatine, and Flax seed oil, and\or fish oil.
Give it a few weeks and you will see a difference, either way PH's do not kick in overnight, and minimum 2 weeks..

Load up on good quality foods right after your workout, and take a protein shake with milk, rice milk, or whatever that will increase the calories right before bed, and add a tablespoon of Extra Virgin Olive Oil..
Take what you can from my post, and others will chime in for sure, but I would hold off on the PH cause it will take a while for it to kick in, and you are better off doing that naturally.
What kind of training program are you going to use?
MK9

ray1988

Awards
I do a 4 day split- Monday- Chest/back Tuesday- Legs Wednesday-Off Thursday-Shoulders/Traps Fri- Arms.

How long do you think I shoiuld hold off on the cycle. Im 20 by the way. I know im supposed to be 21. but id rather be informed n do it at 20. then be uninformed n do it at 16vlike most kids these days

MK9

MK9

Awards
  • Established
I totally hear ya Ray, and its awesome you are choosing to be informed. THis is what I would do, and am actually trying, unlike you its hard for me to lean out as I am 37 and eat like its going out of style, and I just got back into training for the past month.
I would monitor your progress over the next 6 months, I know sounds insane, but your ph's should last you a super long time if you store them properly i.e. cool dark place.

Train hard, and eat well, and get plenty of sleep. Experiment abit too with the timing for supplementing your body. Pre-workout is oatmeal (1cup), blueberries(1/2 cup), and honey(just a drizzle or two) and then greentea(2cups) and my homebrew NO pre-workout drink which is:
5 grams creatine
3 grams Citrulline Malate
2 grams Beta-Alanine
3 grams CLA

Its rough drinking it, but greentea is loaded with antioxidants, and Post workout, is whey protein, AAKG, 3grams CLA (Arginine+CLA=Lean Mass according to ergo-log.com)

DOnt be afraid of the kitchen, I have a family to look after, and after working 8hours, come home cross-eyed, I make some nice dinners.

If you are on the "batchelor" meal plan, then load up on Soba noodles, Fermented SOybean called Natto (estrogen issue is eleiminated in fermented soybeans), and some eggs.. That my friend should be your post workout meal.. I did it when I was single and looked nice and cut, or as my now fiance put it then when she did a late night booty call "you looked hot!".. Ahh I digress ..

Anyways hope thats helpful for you :)
MK9

ray1988

Awards
haha.

Thanks for the info man I will defintly be trying that out. Imma try n bulk up naturally to 195 over the next couple months and see how my results are.

Thank again

MK9

MK9

Awards
  • Established
195 is a realistic goal, maybe not in 2 months but in 6 for sure.. Steady as she goes :)
MK9

youngandfree

Awards
  • Established
Do you realize the reason for waiting until at least 21 years old? Being informed and responsible is part of it. Being an informed 16 y/o is a bad idea also. The reason is your hormones are still raging until sometime after 21. If you shut down your body with PH/roids, your body might stop natural test production completely for the rest of your life. Which since you have already done 2 cycles without proper PCT, it probably doesn't matter anyway.

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Do you realize the reason for waiting until at least 21 years old? Being informed and responsible is part of it. Being an informed 16 y/o is a bad idea also. The reason is your hormones are still raging until sometime after 21. If you shut down your body with PH/roids, your body might stop natural test production completely for the rest of your life. Which since you have already done 2 cycles without proper PCT, it probably doesn't matter anyway.
I do agree with him. . . but alot of ppl are doin these PH and AS at 20. . .everyone wants to be an aronald :twak: but with that being said I'm a big fan of CEL products and I've had wonderful results. . .(Don't want to jack the thread so please bare with me :sorry:) m-drol and p-lex is a great combo. . .alot of mass but something that would also be something to look into is h-drol/e-stane or eq-plex and m-drol. . .eq is non menthyl. . . and with 2 cycles i see no reason to PUSH IT TO THE MAX!!!! take your time you only have one body WOO HOO!!!!! :firedevil:

ray1988

Awards
Thanks for the replies guys even if theyre kind of bashing my decisions lol. I know I wasnt excatly being smart n not waiting until 21 but we all make mistakes so theres nothing I can do about it. i guess im lucky that all my levels n values are normal n some even better then average such as cholesterol.
Hey Aaelael I heard about the P-plex/M-drol stack. Im gonna wait until I turn 21 to take it but I was wondering what would be an appropiate PCT for it.
I was thkning Nolovadex at 40/40/20/20 with some obivous support supps etc.
What do you think?

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the replies guys even if theyre kind of bashing my decisions lol. I know I wasnt excatly being smart n not waiting until 21 but we all make mistakes so theres nothing I can do about it. i guess im lucky that all my levels n values are normal n some even better then average such as cholesterol.
Hey Aaelael I heard about the P-plex/M-drol stack. Im gonna wait until I turn 21 to take it but I was wondering what would be an appropiate PCT for it.
I was thkning Nolovadex at 40/40/20/20 with some obivous support supps etc.
What do you think?
Nolva for sure. . .dosage looks goo. . .what kind of support supps are ya thinking. . .:saroll: p-plx m-drol wicked combo hahah

ray1988

Awards
Deinmtly cycle support, milk thistle with some hawthorne berry, n glucosamine to make sure my joints dont get to dry. anything else u guys think is good?