low dose vs pulse on epi...

magic12906

Awards
I just got my 2 bottles of havoc in. Its been a while since I ran a PH and been wanting to try it again the right way but just been putting it off till I heard about the ban and saw the sale on NP and couldnt pass up the chance.

I am 28 years old 165lbs, been lifting and playing sports all my life. I am in fairly good shape since I am so active. Would say my body type is ectomorph. I have had experience with 2 PHs bfore. First one I ran was methyl 1-d (the old one not the gnc one) I ran that with super pump 250 with no cycle support or pct. Would take 1 methyl 1-d pill every other day. Second PH i ran was hemodral (halodrol clone) which I only took 1 pill a day till I experienced some facial hair loss and stopped it. Again no PCT or cycle support.

A friend of mine from work put me on this site so I am figuring out how I need to take this epi (havoc). My main goal is to gain strength, not really looking to gain too much weight. I would like to keep my lean physiqe but I wont mind gaining about 7lbs of lean muscle.

Since I am not planning on gaining too much weight I was debating on how I should dose this, straight 5 week cycle, a low dose cycle( saw the SD at 5MG log was thinking something like that), or to pulse it.

Also not sure what to run for PCT. I can get a SERM if it is necessary but would like to stay with OTC products. Was thinking maybe something like Activate/Jungle Warfare should be good or PCS with lean fx maybe
Also will be supping with NOW liver detox as a cycle support.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was interested in a low dose epi cycle.. There is a log or two on here, not many with the epi at low dose.

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
I dont see the point of playing around with a low dose or epi pulse cycle, in my previous experience it took 3 weeks to kick in running at 30mg per day, so I dont know how much you expect from low dose or pulse cycles!
Plan your cycle and your PCT right and you'll get much better results!
Here's a good thread to get you started http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/77359-neoborns-epistane-faq.html

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
i like pulses... check out Tomahawk's pulse log, he's going 8 weeks and he's pulsing like 80mg now lol... I think for most people 50mg on a pulse would be pretty legit

Depends on your routine though. If you have a routine that's 3x a week or 4x a week with a day or two of separation then you can do a pulse fine. If you do something like 5x a week of lifting, or EOD, or 3 on 1 off or 4 on 2 off etc. then a pulse won't work so well.

SO in short, i think the answer depends on what routine you are using (or want to use).

magic12906

Awards
yea i workout 5 days a week and conditioning is on sundays for me...

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
I tried pulsing with epi once and probably didn't wait long enough to see results and decided to jump into a full cycle.

That being said why could u not use a 5 day split but take it 4x or 3x esp if you used it on lagging body parts.

I am thinking of my next cut coming up in feb/march and since this stock up I have a lot sitting around. Had been thinking about epi (30-50mg pre workout) with sd (10mg preworkout) pulse along with clen. Doing more research since I haven't usd clen before but thinking of either a 3x wk or 4x wk pulse with 2 or 3 wks on then 1-2 wks off with AI used on off days. Still toying around with the idea. But would make an interesting log, plus it could be run for 8-10 wks I think.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Liftingstud i can vouch for that plan, i did an epi pulse 3x a week, worked up to 50mg, did clen 2 on 2 off protocol, cycle was 8 weeks. I don't think I respond great to epi but it's a good hardener for me so it still musta helped out, i had a pretty successful cut cycle, dropped over 15 pounds, got pretty lean and vascular (i estimate i dropped 5% bf)

@ OP if u lift 5x a week i would do a low dose Epi run, 20mg is way low, but start there and give it a bit before you try 30

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
Cool will be hitting u up for a outline at sone point if u don't mind... Epi does the same thing for me... Really awesome recomp and fatloss but no crazy weight gains. Also figure a little sd would help too.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Liftingstud i can vouch for that plan, i did an epi pulse 3x a week, worked up to 50mg, did clen 2 on 2 off protocol, cycle was 8 weeks. I don't think I respond great to epi but it's a good hardener for me so it still musta helped out, i had a pretty successful cut cycle, dropped over 15 pounds, got pretty lean and vascular (i estimate i dropped 5% bf)

@ OP if u lift 5x a week i would do a low dose Epi run, 20mg is way low, but start there and give it a bit before you try 30
Cool will be hitting u up for a outline at sone point if u don't mind... Epi does the same thing for me... Really awesome recomp and fatloss but no crazy weight gains. Also figure a little sd would help too.
really thinking about trying a epi pulse next, doing a hdrol run now. Think the epi pulse would still be good as a recomp/cut type run without the clen?

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
didn't take benadryl, if you take anything to clear your beta-2 receptors you don't need to run 2 on 2 off. I did 2 on 2 off with clen because i wasn't taking anything like that.

Adding in 10mg of SD... sure, do it pre-WO

Would still be good without the clen, but clen helps a lot on a cut, as you know it's all about diet, i did more cardio and did low-carb dieting as well.

TGD

Awards
Liftingstud look no further, i already outlined it, 2 years ago! This cycle produced better visual results than most cycles I've run, and that's even with me not deriving any size, nor any strength from epi
How did you dose your SERM after this?

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
think i did nolva 40/20/20 might have done a 4th week, i think i stopped it before the end of a 4th week though, cuz i didn't feel much shut down at all

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
didn't take benadryl, if you take anything to clear your beta-2 receptors you don't need to run 2 on 2 off. I did 2 on 2 off with clen because i wasn't taking anything like that.

Adding in 10mg of SD... sure, do it pre-WO

Would still be good without the clen, but clen helps a lot on a cut, as you know it's all about diet, i did more cardio and did low-carb dieting as well.
cool that's not sure yet exactly but prettty much using the aas pulse to hold the muscle while loosing mainly fat. It will prob be my spring cut to get ready for summer so have a while.

I do get a nice recomp from epi alone also. But as unreal said it's diet, diet, diet.

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
really thinking about trying a epi pulse next, doing a hdrol run now. Think the epi pulse would still be good as a recomp/cut type run without the clen?
Hdrol and epi make a awesome recomp combo... Ran it for 4.5 wks... Started at about 180lbs and 8% finished at 181lbs and 5.5%... all with a 5 day split and NO cardio. Was crazy lean and very vasc by the end.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hdrol and epi make a awesome recomp combo... Ran it for 4.5 wks... Started at about 180lbs and 8% finished at 181lbs and 5.5%... all with a 5 day split and NO cardio. Was crazy lean and very vasc by the end.
did u log this? will be interestedto seea hdrol/epi stack ran..