super sizing myself with SD

jackedandtan1

jackedandtan1

Awards
Alright whats up guys going to be doing a SD log on here for all of u
Previous cycles- havoc 4 weeks 30/30/30/40 gained 6 lbs and kept it all(to much cardio)
Spawn Havoc&Tren combo 3 pills for 30 days 24mg EPI/90 Tren
gained 5 pounds but leaned out alot and gained mostley strenghth (doing way to much cardio still)
Both of these cycles being when i know less than now and didnt quit have my diet on track
So to the good stuff im going to be dosing my SD at 10/20/20 dont think im going to 30 but well see

goals for the cycle- at 10pounds lets see if i can do that dead 400 at 375/bench 270 at 250/squat 330 @ 315 or so have one repped these in awhile

Support Supps-
Cycle support
Multi(always)
B6 dosed at 700mg(heard of prolactin induced gyno isnt impossible on SD
fish oils(always)

PCT Nolva 40/30/20/10
Clomid 50/50/25/25
DTP-6 pills a day for 30 days
Cycle support for 2 weeks after cycle

On the diet im deployed so i can eat good but hard to keep it steady so shooting for base line micronutrients protein at 280 carbs at 250 and fat at 100
workouts-
chest
back
shoulders/traps
legs/calves
arms
off
before mesurments-
shoulders-46
chest-41 1/2
waist-32
thigh-21
calf-14 1/2
arms-14 3/4

give me some insight i have thickskin im goign to put up before pics tonight anything im forgeting

jackedandtan1

jackedandtan1

Awards
reserved for final thoughts and conclusion of the cycle

ZoomZoom88

ZoomZoom88

Awards
  • Established
good luck buddy the cycle looks good. Are you running a clone or the original?

jackedandtan1

jackedandtan1

Awards
im running a clone IForce methadrol i still havent took those pics but will today before workout today is day one so ill update

jackedandtan1

jackedandtan1

Awards
Day 1
10mg (PW)
deads-225*10 315*6 335*5 315*5 225*12
pullups-did 5 sets of 10 @ BW
bentover barbell row-135*12 155*8 155*7 135*10
hyperextentions- BW+ 25lbs 3sets of 12
good workout all around really motivated and i could feel the SD great pump all around never have a back pump problem but might on SD in the future this pump was really tight got a super calf pump on the way to the gym and back
ill weigh in tommoro morning just got a new scale so will be going by that its close to were i should be but gotta get a accurate mesurment

jackedandtan1

jackedandtan1

Awards
well weighed in this morrning at 167 must be that the scale i was using was really wrong or this brand new highspeed digital one is off either way can still caculate weight gain, i switched my back and chest day cuz i wanted to do deads so tonight is chest

jackedandtan1

jackedandtan1

Awards
chest day 2 10mg pre workout
bench- 155*12 185*8 205*6 205*7
barbell incline- 155*6 185*7 185*8
weighted dips- BW+45*10 BW+60*5 BW+50*5 BW+45*5 dropset BW+25*1-
cable cross overs- 40kg eachside*8 35kg*9 30kg*12

workout intensity was awsome pump was insane going to be a good run felt stronger but only got out a rep or two more @ 205 on bench diet is on point had some **** to do so meals got a little spaced out kept from getting hungry tho

ScHiggins2

Awards
Nice layout, I like the diet. Let me know how your cycle goes, I am looking into an SD cycle myself. On your 2nd day, how did you feel in the gym?

jackedandtan1

jackedandtan1

Awards
yea feels good like i said feel stronger pumps are good and got out a extra rep or 2 at 205 irratablitly is up, sitting in my barracks with my room mates and them talking about stupid stuff i just wanted to tell em to shut the f*** up

jackedandtan1

jackedandtan1

Awards
havent updated in 3 days but did shoulders legs and arms mashed them like crazy adding extra sets huge pump better than my tren/havoc cycle and i started weighing in on a new scale said 167 3 days ago so ill weigh in tommoro. had my weigt sets and reps but some how some were lost my workout book so have to get a new one will keep posted and try to update everyday

jackedandtan1

jackedandtan1

Awards
cool man thanks nice to have another person here now

jackedandtan1

jackedandtan1

Awards
hey thanks for stubbing in man nice to finnaly start getting some people stubbed
i feel like im getting way bigger 2 days till 20mg to o yea

freqtravel

freqtravel

Awards
Following!!!

Also starting a M-Drol cycle in Jan as I am just finishing an E-Stane cycle. DAMN THE WAIT!!! Very interested to see your results!

Also, why run Nolva and Clomid? I am planning on just running Nolva. What are your thoughts behind running both of them?