hdrol with havoc??

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So i had ordered some drol a while back and been kinda sitting on it. Really wanting to get my BF% lower before I take it, anyway I have been really busy with school, work, family and havent realy been on here and reeading like I used to. So yestarday I had some free time and was browsing and putting a order in nutraplanet for some more whey when I noticed all the PH's were missing. WTF!?! So I search hdrol.. nothing. Spawn...nothing. Tren...nothing. Mdrol, sdrol, etc.. nothing.. So I did a quick browse around the boards and saw the whole situation with bb.com and the nutraplanet post about havoc so thought were lemme order 2 botttles b4 they are gone.

So now I have 2 bottles od hdrol and 2 bottles of epi (havoc) coming in. I have been tryna look up logs and it seems epi is usually run alongside with something else (such as tren) and was wondering that when I do decide to run the hdrol, if I should run the epi with it as well???

Also this will be my first cycle so please keep that in mind, and as for pct I dont have a script serm. I got PCS, Reversitrol, and lean xtreme.

Im thinking I should just save the havoc for a rainy day but wanted input.. lemme kno what you guys think

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Please do not run two methyls at the same time (tren is NOT a methyl).

This is your first cycle...the Havoc should be plenty.

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
Please do not run two methyls at the same time (tren is NOT a methyl).

This is your first cycle...the Havoc should be plenty.
^x2

I did run that combo a while ago and it made for a amazing recomp.