WORKOUT:
modified DC/IA type training
NUTRITION:
don't count cals....estimated(3500-4500) lots of protein
HEIGHT:
WEIGHT:
BF:
MAXLIFTS:

I know the board is flooded with'em but I finally got around to getting my hands on some. :p .I started Sun 2/29. So I'm gonna run 10mg (5mg 2x day) for 2-4wks depending on gains/sides. I'm going to try running it as a stand alone cycle to see how my body responds, but do have 4ad trans on hand if necessary.

I started milk thistle 1wk prior @500mg day. Currently taking 750mg milk thistle....750mg NAC....900mg ALA. Along with 1.5-2gr vit C....multi....liver tabs and whey. I take M1T morning and night (12hrs apart) with my morning dose I also take the NAC/ALA. Mid day I take the thistle/ala/nac. Evening is M1T(pre workout) then ala/nac with post workout shake.

The few things I've noticed so far: Last week, just about every morn I weighed 209lbs. this morning was 211. Prolly all the food I ate. It seems appetite is up and always thirsty, so taking in plenty of h2o. Yesterday was leg workout, went great....good pump....20rep squat with 225lbs. A bit sore but not much at all, usually would be.

I have plenty of nolva on hand for PCT. I'll post as often as I can since they're keeping an eye on us at work, which is why I wasn't around as much lately. Wish me luck.

SCORPIO

Awards
  • Established
Day 3.......weighed in at 211 this morning, no change. Workout went good yesterday, chest/bis/forearms. I've lowered the weight a bit and upped the volume some, also added an exercise to some bodyparts. I'm really feeling sundays leg workout today. My blood press was 138/80, so it's up a bit from normal. I notice my body heats up/ sweat easier. Appetite, water intake, libido still good. I'll keep you posted.

SCORPIO

Awards
  • Established
Day 4 wed.......weight still 211 in the morning. Workout out went well, chest/bi/forearm. good pump, haven't seen much of a streanght increase yet. Appetite is huge, not suppressed at all, seems the opposite.

Day 5 thurs.....weight 212.5, up 1.5lbs. In the mirror my upper body is looking a little better, just a tad more defined/pumped. It seems that I can never get enough to eat, always hungry and thirsty. Getting plenty of food and h2o. Libido is good, had a couple of longer that usual sessinons with wifey. :D I was considering adding 4ad or upping my m1t dose to 15mg on wk2. Don't know yet, I'll prolly just stick to 10mg all the way through. When I get to that point I'll also decide how long I'll run this cycle. I'mm going at this one by feel. Just gonna listen to my body and see how it responds according to gains/sides. Keeping the nac/thistle/ala constant and at same dose. Also, starting to feel the lethargy, but it's not that bad.

SCORPIO

Awards
  • Established
Day 6/7 fri/sat....weighed in at 213.5 in the a.m. Up 2.5 lbs, not making the gains some have claimed, but not bad. These were my off days, so I just relaxed and ate plenty of food.

Day 8 Sun....weight 214 in the a.m. Up 3lbs so far. Leg workout later today, so I'll update any progress. Still considering upping dose to 15mg today, I'll think about it. Haven't really felt any different or made any significant strength increases. Hopefully this next week or few wks, if I I decide to go longer, will yeild better gains.

Input and suggestions are welcome.

Jacked-Mo-Fo

Banned
Awards
Day 6/7 fri/sat....weighed in at 213.5 in the a.m. Up 2.5 lbs, not making the gains some have claimed, but not bad. These were my off days, so I just relaxed and ate plenty of food.
Personally, I think 2.5 lbs of Increase is still pretty Good!!

If I were you, I would go ahead and bump that dose up to 15mg

Thats just my 2 cents tho.....

Overall: Good Log!! Keep it up, and Good Luck

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
If you're getting gains at 10 mg, stay at 10 mg.

SCORPIO

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the input guys. I'm still debating. If I just go 2 more wks I'll prolly go with 15mg. If I decide to go 4wks I'll stay at 10mg. Yeah, gains aren't to bad. They're coming steady and not fast, which is a good sign. I'll keep the log updated.

Jacked, where in Tx are you from?

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'd say as long as you're happy with the gains at 10mg there's no reason whatsoever to increase the dosage, save if for when you need it. You'll just be opening yourself up to an increase in side effects at that point, the worst of which for me was lethargy, enough so that I could take a nap while on an ephedrine/caffeine dose.

megalug

Awards
strength gains come on more predominitely as you increase dosage . 10 mgs didnt do much for me on strength ,20 mgs stregth increased second week and 30 mgs strength increased immediately . these were on 4 week cycles taking m1t alone . i say up to 15 you can always lower back if sides get to bad. good luck keep posting. peace

SCORPIO

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for your input guys, I'll keep your advice in mind.

Day 8 update......Leg workout went well. I trained quads last in the workout. did a few warmups then 3 sets, 5reps, 275lbs.....by that time my lower back was tight and kinda hurt to bend over. So the cramps are noticeable now. I have taurine on the way. Last wk my back didn't feel as bad, but now it was very painful. So, I think I'm staying @ 10mg day for now. Calves were pumped beyond beleif, I wish they always look like that.....measued a tad over 16in pumped and this morning were still 16in.

What should I dose the taurine at? 2000mg a day, sound good?

Lethargy has really not been a factor for me. I do feel a bit more mellow or lazy at times but not much at all, so I guess I'm lucky. Waist measurement is the same, which is a good sign. Hopefully the rest of my body is benefiting from the M1T. Endurance in up, libido still fine.

Day 9 Mon.....weighed in at 215.5 in the a.m.(up 4.5lbs) after my morning 'movement'. I have chest/bis/forearms today. So, I'll update accordingly.

Last edited:
Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like your cycle is going good. I began a similar cycle around the same time as you did. The only difference is I added 2.5gms of 4OHT to my trans. I began the trans about 10 days ago, and the M1T 6 days ago. So far I am up 8 lbs, no sides yet. Last cycle I began getting dehydrated, dry lips and finger tips. Make sure you're drinking plenty of water.

Best of luck to ya.

SCORPIO

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like your cycle is going good. I began a similar cycle around the same time as you did. The only difference is I added 2.5gms of 4OHT to my trans. I began the trans about 10 days ago, and the M1T 6 days ago. So far I am up 8 lbs, no sides yet. Last cycle I began getting dehydrated, dry lips and finger tips. Make sure you're drinking plenty of water.

Best of luck to ya.
Yeah, I'm trying M1T stand alone cycle, to see how my body reacts. Maybe next time I'll add 4ad. Thanks for the advice, it seems my appetite is huge and always thirsty. I'm getting 1.5 gals of water daily, no probs there.

SCORPIO

Awards
  • Established
Day 9 update......Chest/bis/forearm workout went well. Had awsome pumps, especially in biceps/forearms. Got down and dirty last night :D , libido is fine. Appetite still strong and h20 intake being kept high.

Day 10.....weighed in at 215lbs even this morning. Today is just cardio and abs. I'll keep ya'll posted.

SCORPIO

Awards
  • Established
Day 11......weight:214.5. Had good back/tri workout. Tris were really pumped. Don't seem to want to do to much else the rest of the day (lethargy). Feel some lower back tightness when I do things for long periods of time.

Day 12........weight:216lbs, it seems to be fluctuating. Delt/trap workout was solid. I've upped my volume some and concentrating on doing slower more controlled reps, using the best form possible. I sometimes tend to do more partial reps when using rest-paused (DC/IA's) type training, which is what I was using while off. I will go back to it when off. I've just added a bit more volume while doing straight sets as opposed to rest-pause (always going as heavy as I can).

Day 13/14....fri/sat....weight:215.5 both days. These are my off days, so I mostly just do things around the house and eat. So, 4.5lbs in 2 wks, not bad but I was expecting more. I know I've been eating alot more lately, even my wife has noticed my appetite increase(most get the opposite). She has also mentioned that I seem 'lazy' :D . I think I might up my dose to 15mgs this week. I already got my taurine and potassium along with hawthornberry yesterday. So it should help in the cramp department. I think I'll check my blood pressure again soon to see where i'm at.

I do seem to look pretty full and bulky, more filled out evenly.... not very vascular, but I also tend to carry alot of body fat :mad: I'll keep ya posted.

SCORPIO

Awards
  • Established
Day 15.....sun...weight:216lbs. Wanted to mention I upped the dose to 15mg as of Sat(day 14). I trained legs today, it went well. I noticed cramping/tightness only after a few sets of squats and that was with 1000mg taurine/500mg potassium pre-workout. I've been taking about 2gr taurine and 1.5gr potassium daily. I still managed to get 3x5x285lbs for sqauts after warm-ups. leg ext- 3x10x120....leg curl 3x7x120.....calf raise 3x10x245. Had an awsome calf pump, also did 1x20x150 seated calf.

I have noticed considerable nad shrinkage as of last wk. The boys feel thinner, not full like normal. Sat night my blood pressure was 137/77 if I'm not mistaken, not borderline high, but higher than usual. I started hawthornberry so, it should help. Libido is still fine, eating tons and drinking plenty. Seems the waist has expanded a bit, .5 - 1inch.....so there is some bloat, water/fat.

SCORPIO

Awards
  • Established
Day 16...mon....weight:217lbs. Up 1lb again. I did have a problem with my bowels today....unproductive trips to to john, bloating, stomach cramps. So, I mega dosed with fiber last night. This morning my problems cleared out, so to speak. Had good workout.....incl press 3x5x250....flat flye 2x8x55....seated db curl 2x5x50....lying cable curl 2x5x90...wrist curl 3x8x120
rev curl 3x7x55....all after warm-ups. Good bicep pump. For some reason I just don't feel as strong as before I started M1T. Maybe because I was doing higher poundages rest-paused. The lower numbers are messing with my head. :D

Day 17....tues....weight:218lbs, only weighed this much once before, so the heaviest I've ever been. Belly seems distended, possibly last nights complications or water/fat bloat. I'm sporting a barrel for a stomach! :p Hopefully this goes away Post cycle. Libido still good. Today is just cardio and abs, keep ya posted.

megalug

Awards
your strength gains should be really kicking into gear about now ,start of third week . keep at it ,they will come . great log i enjoy following it. peace

SCORPIO

Awards
  • Established
Day 18....wed...weight:217lbs. workout went as follows: rev gr pull dn 3x5x160.....bent cable row 3x5x140.....rev gr press(tri's) 3x5x205.....press dn 3x8x90. Good tri pump. Back tight all day. Felling lazy.

Day 19...thurs....weight:216lbs. I ended up taking the day off and took the family to the lake and do some fishing. Just relaxed, grilled and chewed the fat all day. Lower back tightness present all day now.....since starting 15mg. I've upped taurine to 3gr and potassium also to 3gr day. It helps some but the tightness is still there throughout. Might drop back down to 10mg, not really sure. If I can stand it I'll ride it out on 15mg.

Day 20...fri....weight:215.5lbs. Weight seems to be up and down for me. Lethargy still present,I have that 'I just can't seem to get myself going' feeling, most of the day. I did thursdays workout today....W db press 3x5x70..
rear delt raise 3x6x30....seated lateral raise 3x8x35...behind shrug 4x6x210. I don't seem to be getting the strength gains many have reported, then again I never get strength gains from any ph/ps. These are not my max lifts , but I'm sure some of you 180lb guys can move higher poundages. Maybe I'll post some of my poundages while using DC/IA training.

Day 21...sat...weight:216.5lbs.Back up 1lb. Some times in the middle of the day I've weighed 222.5lbs, but I always weigh myself in the morning after my first crap....to be more accurate. Today was an off day, so just relax and eat. Been putting away lots of protein, then just carbs as filler. The last two days I've noticed that the bloat in my belly has gone down. Even my wife mentioned that my belly looked flatter. I don't have the 'barrel' belly look as bad anymore. I wish I'd lean out a bit, this last week. I do look more pumped/swole all over.......especially chest/delts (upper body), but full all over. Nads seem pretty flat, one more week and I'll start nolva for 4wks 40/20/20/20. If any one has a better suggestion on PCT doses, post you comments. Don't know if its in my head, but sometimes I get this weird feeling in my nads. Kinda like a dull ache once in a while, but it doesn't really hurt or stay around for long. Libido is still good, water intake high.

SCORPIO

Awards
  • Established
Day 22...sun...weight:217.5.... As of today I lowered my dose back to 10mg and it seems to have done the trick for lower back pain. I had it all day long while using 15mg for 1wk. So it seems 10mg is the magic number, for me at least. I was more comfortable all day and during my leg workout, I did not have to stop because of cramps. Had good leg workout....good pump....I know I wouldn't have made it through this one while using 15mg. Calf raise 3x10x255(toe in/out/strt).....seated calf 1x15x210/1x20x90....SLDL 3x8x215...warmed up with Monty Woolford squats, kinda like doing 21's with bi's. Bottom half of a full squat for 10....top half for 10....full ass to grass for 10 using only body weight. I did these before and after my squat working sets, I almost couldn't do the later. Squats 3x10x235. Had some back tightness, but would go away after a breif rest and stretching. Much better at 10mg! :D I could barely walk when I was done, all this was done after warmups, so I really fried my legs....I'm sure I'll feel it in a day or two. Protein and h2o intake still high. I may lower my taurine/potassium dose now that the lower back pain is gone. Keep ya posted.

SCORPIO

Awards
  • Established
What supps do you guys continue to use for liver health post M1t cycle? I'm sure milk thistle for another 2wks post. How about NAC, ALA, Taurine?

SCORPIO

Awards
  • Established
Day 23....mon....weight:219.5lbs. Had good workout......flat bench press 3x5x275......incl flye 3x8x55....bar curl 3x5x120....db preacher curl 3x5x40..
behind wrist curl 3x10x120....rev. wrist curl 3x10x65. Had a bit of back tightness today during/after workout and through the night/morn. I'll keep taurine/potassium high. Still not as bad as when using 15mg. Endurance was good,I felt that I could just keep lifting. I do notice that other muscles, besides the ones I'm working also get pumped. During this workout my delts felt pumped and hurt a bit when curling.

Day 24....tues...weight:218.5lbs. Today is cardio and abs. Libido is still good. I've been reading how many get hit hard after finishing 4wks m1t. I have my nolva, which I will be running with 625mg 3x day Optimum tribulus for libido. It always seems to help me out down there @ that dose when ph/ps knock libido out. I think I will also add zinc and flax, maybe even creatine if I have enough funds. Coming close to the end, hope to gain just a bit more before it's over. I didn't gain alot so I hope not to lose alot, but only time will tell. Keep ya posted.

xMikeDieselx

Awards
Day 23....mon....weight:219.5lbs. Had good workout......flat bench press 3x5x275......incl flye 3x8x55....bar curl 3x5x120....db preacher curl 3x5x40..
behind wrist curl 3x10x120....rev. wrist curl 3x10x65. Had a bit of back tightness today during/after workout and through the night/morn. I'll keep taurine/potassium high. Still not as bad as when using 15mg. Endurance was good,I felt that I could just keep lifting. I do notice that other muscles, besides the ones I'm working also get pumped. During this workout my delts felt pumped and hurt a bit when curling.

Day 24....tues...weight:218.5lbs. Today is cardio and abs. Libido is still good. I've been reading how many get hit hard after finishing 4wks m1t. I have my nolva, which I will be running with 625mg 3x day Optimum tribulus for libido. It always seems to help me out down there @ that dose when ph/ps knock libido out. I think I will also add zinc and flax, maybe even creatine if I have enough funds. Coming close to the end, hope to gain just a bit more before it's over. I didn't gain alot so I hope not to lose alot, but only time will tell. Keep ya posted.
Great log man!! Thanks for sharing with us. I'm currently on my first M1T cycle as well - up 5 lbs in 8 days (10mg/day). It's good to read how other guys progress is going.

SCORPIO

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for reading xmike, glad I could be of some help. Looks like you're making good gains. Let me know If you have any ???

Day 25....wed....weight:216lbs. Another good workout, as follows: behind pull dn 3x5x165....bar row 3x5x245...skull crusher 3x7x115....cable over hed tri 3x7x65...and neck flexions. I had an awsome tri pump today. My arms were 17.5 in pumped. They're usually 16.5 in cold. Now they're usually 17in cold. Used ephedra/caffiene before workout and it really helped. I blasted right through it.

Day 26...thurs...weight:216lbs. Delts/traps/abs as follows: behind neck press 3x8x150...lateral raise 3x9x35...bent raise 3x8x35....shrug 3x8x250....up right row 'cable' 3x10x60...abs.

CYCLE END..... I decided to end my cycle at day 26, because after 4wks I saw that I wasn't making any more gains (weight wise). It was also my last weight training day of the wk, so I ended it. I was starting to get the back pain again while on 10mg.

Day 27....fri...weight:217lbs. So all in all I gained 6lbs in 4wks. Not the kind of gains I expected or that I had read about. I thouight I'd of gained much more, but didn't. I usually don't respond (gain wise) as well as other to ph/ps.
Although I do look better when I look in the mirror. A bit more defined, fuller muscles. It seems I added .5in to bi's and calves, if I keep that I'll be happy.

I would rate m1t as a good ps, prolly not best to take alone. Next time I will be sure to add 4ad.....it would of really helped out during this cycle, but I ran m1t stand alone. I didn't get the strength gains many claimed, but then again never do on ph/ps.

As of today I started 40mg nolva a day and 625mg tribulus 3x day, since many have reported serious shut down (libido gone) after 4wks on m1t...I want to be able to keep wifey happy :D and trib helps me in that dept. I'll add zinc in the pm and get my hands on some flax soon. I would also like to add swole v2, but will wait and see. PCT looks like this 40/20/20/20 or 40mg for 10days 20mg for 20days. I will keep cals high, lower training vol/frequency. I'll keep ya posted. If you have any ???, fire away.

SCORPIO

Awards
  • Established
Thought I'd do an update during PCT, for those interested. I'm on day 12 of PCT. I did 40mg nolva for 10days and will do 20mg for 20 days along with trib. No problems with libido....everything working fine. Nads coming back slowly....still not back to normal, but better.....this stuff does shut you down hard! As of this morning I am still 217lbs, so not 1lb lost. I've also kept the .5 inch on bi's and calves, so I'm happy with that. Cals still high....workout volume still low. Have some extra fat in the mid section :mad: but after PCT I'll prolly try Customs Triac along with ECY to get rid of it. My scale says I am 22%bf. I'll keep ya posted on any changes.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 12
Anabolics 22
Anabolics 25
Cycle Logs 8
Cycle Logs 10