GOAL:
EXPERIENCE:
WORKOUT:
NUTRITION:
HEIGHT:
WEIGHT:
BF:
MAXLIFTS:
Well, with the general lack of feedback and testing of this compound, I am going ahead and doing a product testing cycle of Designer Supps Methyl-Dien. I hope to do daily reports, but this is all dependant on my personal schedule. I have several PH and AAS cycles under my belt, as well as a few other interesting compounds.
Stats:
Height: 5'9
Weight: 188
Bodyfat: 8%
General Strength guidelines
Incline Bench 235x6
Weighted Dips 145x7
Weighted Pullups 40x5
Deadlift 355x5
ATF Squats Variable but have hit 385x5

Dosage:
3mg for first 3-5 days, followed by 2mg up until three weeks. After 3 weeks, will do nolva for 3 weeks PCT with possibly the addition of topical or oral 6-oxo.
Supplementation:
Whey Isolate/Conc
Night mix from PC
ALCAR 2g/d
Piracatem ~5g a day.
r-ala 600mg
Multi
Etc.

Lifting split varies between a 3 and four day split. Push, Pull, and Legs/abs with sometimes a dynamic chest day added in. Cardio consists of 200m and 100m sprints and/or incline treadmill sprints and backpedaling on off days.
First update will be later tonight, after my leg workout.

This post is being copied on multiple boards, however my home site is Gaining-Mass.com. If there are any questions I do not answer on any of the other boards, please repost on GM and I will reply.

ke0ki

Board Supporter
Awards
Looking forward to your log. Good luck!

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
good luck scottyo

Scottyo

Awards
  • Established
thanks all.

Monday May 1st
Weight: stable, maybe down from travelling all weekend
Sides: none
So far nothing much to report. Had a great legs workout, lifts were all up and energy level was good, but it was probably from taking the weekend off. I added a little grapefruit juice, and might do that sporadically from time to time to increase absorbtion. Tomorrow will be HIIT cardio.

ke0ki

Board Supporter
Awards
haha I'm also drinking grapefruit juice to help absorption. I haven't noticed a difference yet though.

Scottyo

Awards
  • Established
Tuesday March 2nd Update
Weight: same or down a pound from cycling off creatine
sides: none
Little to report today. It is still to early to notice anything either good or bad. Did a HIIT cardio session and felt good despite sore legs, but nothing out of the ordinary.

Scottyo

Awards
  • Established
Wednesday March 3rd
Weight: 188

Well, it is still early, and working out in a different gym made my lifts/excercises a bit off. Thus it is hard to tell if anything has changed much. I did pump out 150lbs on the weighted dips for a couple sets, and my military press was up a bit but nothing much. As for sides, I have not noticed even the slightest change, whereas M1T gave me minor cramps right away. Tomorrow will just be a HIIT cardio day, so I won't know much other than weight then. Also, starting tomorrow I am dropping the dose from 3mg to 2mg as I originally planned.

Scottyo

Awards
  • Established
Thursday March 4th
Weight: no change
Sides: Still none

Still have yet to notice anything significant either good or bad from the Mdien. At one point I looked a bit harder and fuller, but was probably just in my head. Measurements and weight are the same. I did a HIIT cardio session again, and was happy to report that the mdien did not negatively affect that like M1T did later in my cycle. By this time on M1T I was already gaining a few pounds, so hopefully this will show noticeable results soon.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Good to hear that about the cardio. M1T and cardio were awful for me, I had to stop all cardio because I couldn't deal with my calves throbbing so painfully.

Scottyo

Awards
  • Established
Ya...I had similar problems with M1T as well as tren. However, it only happened later on during M1T and as it is still early on the Mdien, the verdict is still out. Also, weight gains on M1T as well as strength are not as apparent so far...although I did initially stack the M1T and M5AA so that could account for some.

Scottyo

Awards
  • Established
Sunday March 7th
Weight: same
Sides: increased energy, sex drive up a bit, nothing negative

Well, I am getting a little more acne, and the sex drive is up which is a surprise. I have not posted in a few days, as I have yet to really notice anything tangible. Workouts are progressing well, but nothing different yet. Hopefully stuff will be hitting high gear by monday's leg session.

Scottyo

Awards
  • Established
Monday March 8th
Weight: 190
Sides: some cramping, slight headache, stomache issues (could be unrelated)
Well, after a relatively unnoticeable first week, I had a few talks with sledghmr and made a few dosage tweaks. Whatever the reason, tonight might possibly be the most "pumped" leg workout of my life. Usually when I do heavy 4-6 reps, I don't get any pumps in my quads, however they are really sore the next few days. Tonight my legs were exploding. My quads were on fire up until the moment I went to sleep, hours later, while my calves and hammy's were pumped the whole walk home from the gym. While the pumps were tren like, the strength gains have yet to become significant, but I now am becoming a believer. My weight is up, and while I don't live for the pump, its good to know when you can feel something working.
Tuesday March 9th
Weight: 190
Sides: increased libido and energy, headache, continuing stomache, slight "brain funk"
Well, I thought my legs would be dead after how they felt last night and how my workout went. Yet surprisingly, the DOMS was extremely mild. In fact my normal tuesday HIIT cardio session is a bitch, but today I had to force myself to stop and not go overboard. While I love the energy and libido increase, Im noticing what I would call a "brain funk". Just seem a bit distracted, or out of it. Could just be in my head or due to other factors, but its something I have noticed today and a bit yesterday. The real test will be tomorrow's chest, tri and shoulder workout.

julius kelp

julius kelp

Awards
  • Established
what's the new improved dose you're using scottyo?

Scottyo

Awards
  • Established
around 3.5 to 4ml. Dosing can't be exact, although I am using a 1ml dropper from LR. The pumps have definetly arrived, but strength still is nothing special. Less than the M1T/M5AA though its unfair to compare since M5AA is used primarily for strength.

julius kelp

julius kelp

Awards
  • Established
i just started m5aa 2 days ago, i am liking it so far. it feels like fatigue just has no effect on me? it's weird.

Scottyo

Awards
  • Established
Wednesday March 10th
Weight: steady at 190
Sides: nothing new
Well, today's workout went very well, although my strength wasnt up as much as I hoped. However, my energy and stamina in the gym, as well as the pumps were very solid. I upped my incline a bit, but nothing overly significant. I was really happy to get 150x4 on dips after a few heavy sets. Also, my triceps were especially strong after doing chest and shoulders.

Thursday March 11th
Weight: same
Sides: same
Well, not much to report on another HIIT cardio day. Had great energy with the mdien, chocamine and ALCAR pre-cardio, and the pumps were nothing to detrimental to my incline sprints. Did a few sets of speed ropes after my normal cardio, and once again had to hold myself back from going overboard. Whatever the effectiveness of the mdien, it definetly gives test like attitude boosts at least for me. General well being, energy, and quicker recuperation.

size

Awards
  • Established
Scottyo...

Are you noticing a change in body composition? I ask b/c your weight gain is minimal but you are also doing a fair amount of cardio so maybe you have gained LBM but lost fat also.

Scottyo

Awards
  • Established
Size, while some of that may be going on, and I know it is...the changes so far have not been too noticeable. Also, I regularly do a fair amount of cardio, and even doing the same or more I put on 10 lbs or so with the M1T. I just compensate with added calories, and make my HIIT disticntly interval sprint training, rather then any longer duration bouts.

Scottyo

Awards
  • Established
Thanks, here's the latest updates...and they are very pleasing.

Friday March 12th
Weight: did not weigh in today
Sides: slight headache, cramps, ridiculous pumps

Well, the strength has started to go up steadily, but not by leaps and bounds. I did not get a chance to weigh myself today but I am almost certain I am up a bit. I look and feel very full, and after a very solid PULL workout, PRing on Dead, my arms and back were pumped all night long. Hell, it was 2 am and they still felt and looked extremely vascular, and I had worked out at around 3 and had taken a nap. So, the pump on mdien is nothing to joke about. Energy was a little off today due to poor sleep (have mild sleep apnea), but when I got to the gym everything kicked into gear. I think everything has been adjusted and figured out, and I am expecting the next week to be all that mdien was made out to be. Due to the slight inconsistencies and differences I have had, I would not use my dosing as any real indicator of the efficacy of mdien...and I will add more of this when I conclude this log.
Also, tomorrow is purely a rest day, so I will not update until Sunday's dynamic bench and HIIT cardio.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just sounds like it takes a little while to kick in compared to M1T. I actually think thats better.

Scottyo

Awards
  • Established
Just sounds like it takes a little while to kick in compared to M1T. I actually think thats better.
I'd agree. Also, there were a few issues regarding dosing that I don't really want to bring up just yet here. If your curious drop me a PM.

donk

Awards
I am now on day like 15 or 16 at 2mg a day and definetly see a difference. Just a few days ago I thought the m-dien was not very good. I also love that I can eat like a pig and I don't seem to be gaining any noticeable fat.

Scottyo

Awards
  • Established
Sunday March 14th
Weight: 191
Sides: acne on shoulders and back, otherwise same
The mdien has definetly kicked in full force. Just like friday's workout, the pumps were ridiculous and I was doing a dynamic chest day only, plus HIIT. The cardio session was a little tougher then normal. Seems a bit like tren with shortness of breath, but not nearly as harsh. Once again, the muscles stayed pump hours after the workout. Since it was a dynamic day, I can't really say if lifts went up, as I was working on neuro-muscular activation etc. etc. Felt really strong, although when I was doing the HIIT, besides some shortness of breath, I felt like my blood pressure was through the roof. I did pop 25mg of ephedrine HCL, but I have never felt like that before. Will keep an eye on it.

Monday March 15th
Weight: 191
Sides: same, more shortness of breath
Everything was up today. The strength is finally starting to come. Its the two week mark, and I am definetly seeing visible and noticeable gains in the gym, with very minimal sides. As its taken longer then expected, I am going to continue testing for another 2-4 weeks. My leg workout today was very solid. Like last monday's but much more intense and the strength was definetly there. I PR on front squats hitting 275x5 with still a little left in me. Then did 285 for a couple. Sitting here now I can still feel my quads twitching. Last couple days I give the mdien an A+. Even still, there is definetly more water retention then the M1T, but nothing like test, or 4ad, or even 4ad/1test combos like the old t1pro.

Scottyo

Awards
  • Established
Thursday March 18th
Weight: 192
Sides: fairly the same, more cramping
Well, its been a few days since I have updated this, however it has been more to being extremely busy then not seeing results. I did HIIT cardio today, and felt very solid. No undue cramping like M1T, and the energy level was on par. Also, my weight has gone up another pound, and if anything I look leaner (except for some abdominal distention). Thats all for today

Friday March 19th
Weight hanging at 192 still. My lifts in the gym were all up today. Deads seem like they keep going up, hit another PR again. Switched up a few rowing motions and had a ridiculous pump, even with lower reps. Wide grip pullups went up a few pounds as well. The eternal pump didnt last all night long like it did last friday night, but it was still pretty strong.
Tomorrow is an off day, and will report in sunday.

Skark

Awards
  • Established
Scotty,
When did you start over with the new MD batch?

How much have you gained since then, and can you tell the difference? MD is taking alot of heat right now, so I'd like to get your story straight from the source.

Scottyo

Awards
  • Established
Never really started over. Just switched bottles a week ago saturday I believe. Part of the reason IMO that mdien is taking such heat is because people had premature expectations. At least from my experience, it is very different than M1T. Besides different and less sides, it seems like it has drastically diff effects on the CNS. I can't quantify, explain, or verify that...but take it for what its worth.
That all said, I have noticed a difference since switching bottles...could be placebo but that can always be the case.

propho

Awards
  • Established
thanks and give us the weekend update =) Things seem to be looking better for m-dien now,.,.

size

Awards
  • Established
You are still up 4lbs. in under 1 month. If that is LBM then that is great.

Scottyo

Awards
  • Established
Hey, I agree with you size. Im at a point, at least for me, where LBM gains come with difficulty. The great gains I had on M1T shocked me, but looking back, a good deal was probably the fact that I had been in europe all fall, and had lost weight abroad, and before I left. While I can say that the feeling is very different, and in some ways much less noticeable with mdien....it is also less noticeable in the negative sides department. Ill post my weekend (mostly today's) update later or tomorrow AM.

Scottyo

Awards
  • Established
Sunday March 20th
Strength was up today in the gym, as was endurance. Not mind blowing gains, but the second and third sets of things were noticeably easier. As I type this, Im sweating like a pig, and its only 64 in my apartment so go figure. Cramps have dissapeared, although the pumps even on a dynamic day were impressive. Did a little HIIT after like usual. Sprints and grids, and felt real solid, although I was a little more out of breath then usual. Monday is leg day, which is always a good indicator. I am starting up my Kre-alkayn and betaine HCL pre-workout mix tomorrow, as I am anticipating coming off within a week or so. My last bottle is getting low, and as I was originally only planning a 2-3 week cycle (and I am on day 21), I do not want to extend it out for more than another week.

propho

Awards
  • Established
Sunday March 20th
Strength was up today in the gym, as was endurance. Not mind blowing gains, but the second and third sets of things were noticeably easier. As I type this, Im sweating like a pig, and its only 64 in my apartment so go figure. Cramps have dissapeared, although the pumps even on a dynamic day were impressive. Did a little HIIT after like usual. Sprints and grids, and felt real solid, although I was a little more out of breath then usual. Monday is leg day, which is always a good indicator. I am starting up my Kre-alkayn and betaine HCL pre-workout mix tomorrow, as I am anticipating coming off within a week or so. My last bottle is getting low, and as I was originally only planning a 2-3 week cycle (and I am on day 21), I do not want to extend it out for more than another week.
so in other words would you recommend this product or not? and if not what product did you feel worked better and in what areas?

Scottyo

Awards
  • Established
Ive been posting at so many boards, I lose track what I say where. I will repeat the message I have consistently said. When this cycle is complete I will post a full conclusion, giving my personal opinions as to what this compound does well, what it doesn't etc etc..There are so many considerations, especially post-cycle recovery, gains kept, aesthetics and strength post and then some. I cannot give an accurate view until all is said and done.
With that all said, as of now I still have very good things to say about mdien, and if your uncertain, I would recommend a trial. However, it works very differently then M1T, so do not compare it 1 to 1.

propho

Awards
  • Established
Ive been posting at so many boards, I lose track what I say where. I will repeat the message I have consistently said. When this cycle is complete I will post a full conclusion, giving my personal opinions as to what this compound does well, what it doesn't etc etc..There are so many considerations, especially post-cycle recovery, gains kept, aesthetics and strength post and then some. I cannot give an accurate view until all is said and done.
With that all said, as of now I still have very good things to say about mdien, and if your uncertain, I would recommend a trial. However, it works very differently then M1T, so do not compare it 1 to 1.
just wondering what happened to the updates?? kinda in the dark now..

Scottyo

Awards
  • Established
just wondering what happened to the updates?? kinda in the dark now..
Wednesday March 24th
Weight: 193
Sides: some headaches, acne, tiredness (probably unrelated)
Hmm...I could have sworn I updated this monday, but whatever. Monday's leg workout went very well. Energy was all there, and my front squats went up...hitting a new PR. Surprisingly the rest of the workout after that I still had a lot in me. Starting to notice some sweating, especially about an hour after my morning dose. I also added half a grapefruit in a day...just for kicks.
Today (wednesday)'s workout was also solid, although I feel I am bordering on overtraining....might lighten up the HIIT a bit, time wise or drop a day. Had a PR in incline bench as well, and then switched things up for some other excercises so strength gains are hard to tell on everything else. Acne on the back has increased again, and I normally am not prone to much acne at all. Libido is still very strong, and there is little to none test. shrinkage. Thursday is HIIT cardio again, and I will update friday.

Scottyo

Awards
  • Established
Sorry for being a few days late...Ive been a little sick lately.

Friday March 26th
Weight: 194
Sides: headache, increased acne and libido
Well, I am up another pound, which makes me happy. As I have been changing things up lifting wise this last week, once again strength comparisons are harder to gauge, although I can say that my deadlift is still consistently going up. In fact, deadlifting today felt easier and more solid then it has in weeks, despite setting another PR. While all my other lifts (whole body included), do not seem to have this explosive strength gains, deadlifts has been very noticeable. If not for slight difficulty in breathing a la tren, I would say my athletic ability and VO2 max have gone up significantly. Yet it is hard to tell, as sometimes the difficulty breathing crops up climbing a short flight of stairs, while other times I can do sprints with ease. I am starting to get a bit under the weather, with the temp. changes here and my allergies acting up...so I don't forsee going much longer on the mdien.

Scottyo

Awards
  • Established
Monday March 29th
Weight 194
Well, as of Saturday I effectively ended my Mdien cycle. Thus, this cycle log will come to an end with this post. I'd rather not do a full conclusion etc. report until PCT is finished, which will be continued in a separate post.
As a final report, my workouts sunday and today continued to be very strong. I switched from front squat to ATF squats today and felt real strong. Overall energy remained solid, and my weight is still steady. Without going into detail, I am using CustomNutritionWarehouse's Nolva at 40mg a day for the first week followed by 2 weeks at 20mg.
Until I find time to start up my PCT log, Arrivederci.

propho

Awards
  • Established
ok so you just did m1t, m5aa and m-dien.. so what would you say did the most for you..

Scottyo

Awards
  • Established
Longtom, give me a few days and I will report more on Body comp. I like to let the androgens completely clear and then decide.

Actually propho, I did M1T/M5AA combo for about 2 weeks, followed by M1T solo for a bit longer. Got to experience them combined and then what it felt like on M1T alone. Comparing m-dien to the other two is really like comparing apples to oranges. They are different compounds with different properties. However, for short quick cycles I would probably say M1T, at least from my experience. Also, strength M1T/M5AA was pretty impressive, far and away better then M1T alone, with mdien as a third.
Side effect wise, mdien was the by far the best. Very little negative, a lot of positive (energy libido etc all up).

longtom74

Awards
Thanks Scotty, looking foward to it. Hope your results were up to par....

Scottyo

Awards
  • Established
How about the body composition changes?
Sorry its been a while. To briefly answer your question...Ive gotten together with family over this Easter break, and everyone agrees that I definetly look bigger then I did when they last saw me in the beginning of march. So take that for what its worth. Size remains the same PCT, as does strength....and I am the heaviest I have ever been, although I really can't see any real fat gain from the mdien. Maybe a little bloat from the creatine, but im pretty lean right now.

propho

Awards
  • Established
Also just curious when you were taking M1T and M5AA did you lower the amount of M1T you took and also take less M5AA? I was thinking of doing an M1T cycle and only take M5AA preworkout .. just wondering if I would have to cut back on the amount of M1T and take a lower dose of M5AA..I am thinking of doing a total of 3 different substances.. M1T, M1,4ADD and M-Dien and on each of those do M5AA preworkout.. I got plenty of Nolva for PCT.. 4 bottles to be exact..

Might start with M1,4ADD /w M5AA for maybe 3 weeks PCT then M1T /w M5aa for another 3 weeks and PCT then M-Dien /w M5aa for 3 weeks then PCT for a while and take a long break from PH's..

My one concern was how was your libido while on M1T and M5aa .. I don't wanna be dead cuz my gurl will kill me..is 4AD a necessity?

Scottyo

Awards
  • Established
4AD was not necessary for me. I was up and ready to go with just the M5AA and M1T, but it did drop a bit (although not horribly) on the M1T.
Dosing on the M1T and M5AA was 15mg each, and was taken every day.

My advice on your cycle idea is to do 2 out of 3...i think all three mini cycles is being on for a long time, despite 3 week breaks. Just me, but i would do the 3 on, PCT, 3 on, then long or moderate PCT. Re-evaluate, and either do again or try the third compound.

Scottyo

Awards
  • Established
dropped maybe one pound since end of cycle...if that. Bodyfat same or lower....need to caliper (dont have any with me where I am at right now).
need to do a full write up...hopefully get to it in the next couple of days.