Hair loss and estrogen (Deca Durabolin, Testosterone propionate and Dianabol)

vass

Awards
Hey guys.

This is my first post and I would like to ask you some questions on hair loss involving some steroids I will be taking.

I have already done a lot of research from this website and I can easily say the information and most the member are very helpful.

All I need now is some tailored info with my case. My father and he’s father have both lost thr hair and it started in thr 50s or so. Now you can see my concern, I don’t have a problem with hair lost just not now, when I’m 50 that’s fine by me. heh

Now what i will be taking is a combination of Deca Durabolin, Testosterone propionate and Dianabol. From what I’ve gathered, correct me if im wrong, the substances that I will take clash in anti hair loss meds.
What would you recommend i take to fight/delay hair loss?

Further to this, what anti Anti-Estrogenic substances would you recommend to fight off any side effects that may occur.

Thanks

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd recommend you not taking steroids to avoid hair loss. That put aside, by going with a lower dose of testosterone and higher dose of deca, while leaving the dbol out you will likely minimize hair loss

vass

Awards
Thanks for the reply EasyEJL.

Yes, I think not taking is the most obvious anti hair loss strategy. Hah. :) However, I have taken Stanozolol in the past and I’ve really enjoyed it, the result are amazing, I want to push it up a notch now.

From what I’ve also read about dbol nothing seems to control its negative effects on hair, so I will take that into consideration. Thanks.

Okay, so a good strategy would be low testosterone high deca intake.

What about hair loss product that i can take during my cycle what would you recommend, not forgetting the Anti-Estrogenic.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i'd go with something like 200mg testosterone, 400mg deca without dbol. at that low of a testosterone dose, you dont really need an AI.

The problem is any hair loss product you use during your cycle that isn't a topical will cause other issues so in the end aren't worth it.

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
if you took winstrol and had no issues that cycle above will likely not be an issue. i have the same issues and i've found that as long as my cycles are not 12+ weeks and i dont use tren (that stuff is for the devil!) then i don't have issues. just get do some research on the various shampoos and topicals that help and use those and you'll be fine.

vass

Awards
i'd go with something like 200mg testosterone, 400mg deca without dbol. at that low of a testosterone dose, you dont really need an AI.

The problem is any hair loss product you use during your cycle that isn't a topical will cause other issues so in the end aren't worth it.
okay looks good. ill look for shampoos and topicals and go with that.

Thanks

vass

Awards
if you took winstrol and had no issues that cycle above will likely not be an issue. i have the same issues and i've found that as long as my cycles are not 12+ weeks and i dont use tren (that stuff is for the devil!) then i don't have issues. just get do some research on the various shampoos and topicals that help and use those and you'll be fine.
Would you also recommend not using dbol??

znyber

Awards
Hi guys...I have used Deca in my home country, but am new to the US and do not know where to get it here...can someone either put a site they use here or send me a private message so that I can get started? Thanks so much!