First Cycle. You mind lookin it over?

ugasoccer22

Alright I have settled on a 6week CEL P-PLEX cycle.
It is my first real cycle so naturally I'm a little "anxious" (scared as sh*t)...any advice/opinions would really be appreciated. ESPECIALLY on dosages, and please explain why, it seems I really cant understand enough about what Im doing. Thanks fellas.

Im 21, 6'0" 165lbs.
2600 cals/240g+ protein/35-55g carbs/7g omega3's/ in 7 meals a day.

CYCLE
CEL cycle assist caps: 4/4/4/4/4/4
CEL P-Plex: 0/20/30/40/40/40
Multivitamin: 1/1/1/1/1/1

PCT
CEL PCT assist: 3/3/3/3/3
NOLVA: 40/20/20/10/10

What can I expect here?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
u need to be eating 3000+ cals while natural before using steroids, but considering u probably wont listen...

1) it says Mdrol in ur cycle outline, might want to edit it.
2) up ur carbs, dont be afraid of carbs...personally i take in around 300-400g per day.
3) dosages look good.
4) u can expect strength and weight gain including muscle and fat if diet and training are up to par.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yeah man what is up with that diet? 6'0 165 and you're doing low carbs and low fat... Yeah that cycle will harden you up and give you better pumps but on a cutting diet you won't get any bigger... Eat up you have so much potential that you could probably gain 20 pounds in this cycle if you eat enough.

ugasoccer22

hmm, I have been hearing that a lot lately, so back to the drawing boards. What should I be doing differently? I know body building is a one way street, as in you cannot gain mass and cut at the same time, its one or the other. I wanna gain about 15lbs of solid muscle, but burn excess fat and get cut at the same time. What should my diet look like?

GetSwoll

GetSwoll

Banned
Awards
not to be "That guy" but....youre 6'0'' 165? That is Pathetic dude.

Try eating more and training before you try steroids.

and I dont care how hard of a gainer your are, youre doing something wrong.

Look at your cals? you wont gain anything. I promise you. maybe strength. But muscle doesnt materialize out of nothing. double those cals and train. Keep training. Keep eating.

40 mgs of phera and you're 165 lbs? Good luck homie.

and im not even going to comment on your age. Thats your choice and you know the deal.

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
At 6" 165lbs you're worried about fat??? FFS . . . :dunno:

Up the cals to 4000-5000, even higher on lifting days. Pump in the brown rice, tuna, steak, oats, eat plenty of fruit & vegetables. Eat-Grow-Recover.

After 6 months you should be able to put on 20lbs if your diet and training is dialed in, then look at your cycle.

ugasoccer22

Gorilla man, my speed is essential. I need to be light on my feet, all I need is to quickly gain my strength back. You see, I had a rough time jumping out of a plane into some nasty weather, burned in, broke my back (L5). I was immobile for a good while, and I was not able to maintain my necessary physical stamina. Physical Therapy was purely for light rehabilitation, but I lost a severe amount of muscle density and strength. I have never maxed out (I dont care how much I can put up), but to give you and your enormous physique an idea, currently I "bench" 175 x 12 x 3 (and I'm dead after). This is no good my friend, so as the windows for certain career opportunities are closing, I have been advised to go outside the box to quickly step back up to the plate. That ridiculous amount of nonsense landed me at AM.com.

But **** superhero, I guess I really need some advice. Im building my muscle back, then building my endurance up, in that order. For those who read where I wrote that I need help "especially with dosages," and wont reply with a "good luck homie," fire away.

thanks fellas.

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
looks fine man, i recommend using clomid for PCT though instead of nolva. i'd give IGF a try too if injuries are hindering you, it helped me ALOT.

lyfespan

lyfespan

Awards
  • Established
P-plex 5 wks.

20/20/30/30/30 , surprised Unreal didnt catch this, hahahaha
especially at his weight, like me i would run it like this
and say what you will about being 6'@168 i just have lil legs think quads are like 21, and calf are 13or 14, but upper body looks great lol, so legs will be blown up on next cycle.

codywaters

codywaters

Awards
I know body building is a one way street, as in you cannot gain mass and cut at the same time, its one or the other.
you are very uninformed.... I added 30lbs of muscle while dropping from 16%bf to 10% bf. .... You need to read before you start asking a bunch of silly questions and making these types of remarks... We have all been uneducated at one point on the journey and we all had to learn. You need to research and do not expect people on here to make you a diet/workout plan when you know squat....

Sorry to be a ****, but someone needs to wake you up.

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
Give us an outline of your typical daily diet. Then we can help better :)

ShockCollar

ShockCollar

Awards
codywaters, I read the same article he did (written by Lane Norton, entitled "Bulking, How to do it right"). he didnt ask to hear about what you've done. As for being silly, are you retarded? people like you, make people like me, hate people like you. Useless human being.

as far as making recommendations about your cycle, ugasoccer22, i dont know. I am interested to see what happens with you. Might run some pplex myself.

ShockCollar

ShockCollar

Awards
alright, ugasoccer22 sent me a pm and i sent him my diet. we have decided to use it between the two of us. here it is.

breakfast: 3 boiled eggs (2 with yolks, 1 just eggwhite), 3 slices 14grain toast. (24g protien, 22g carbs, 369 calories)

mid-morning snack: protien bar and muscle milk. (40g protien, 20g carbs, 280cals)

lunch: baked chicken breast, 1/4cup almonds, 8oz skim milk. (58.5g protien, 1.75g carbs, 520.5 calories)

mid-afternoon snack: tuna sandwich, muscle milk, 8oz v8. (67g protien, 32g carbs, 498 calories)

dinner: baked chicken (2 breasts) or seared ahi tuna (2 fillets), 1/2cup brown rice, salad. (91g protien, 46g carbs, 680 calories)

late snack: protien bar, muscle milk. (40g protien, 20g carbs, 280 calories)

alright so thats 6 meals spread throughout the day. the totals are 320.5g protien, 141.75 carbs, 2627.5 calories. I personally would like to see somewhere between 2900-3200 calories, but remember, we are both within the 170lb range at 6' tall.

lyfespan

lyfespan

Awards
  • Established
Personally on cycle i like to see at least 3.5k-6k for ecto's to gain any weight, and if ya add sum casesin protien at bedtyme you will reap thoses benny's, as well as sum coconut oil with nite tyme supps, for boosted test.

ShockCollar

ShockCollar

Awards
the protien shake i drink at night has come caseinates in it as well as whey and milk proteins. good enough?

lyfespan

lyfespan

Awards
  • Established
the protien shake i drink at night has come caseinates in it as well as whey and milk proteins. good enough?
yeah but the casesin protien will last longer in your stomache at night, than say whey or any others, unless you got sumthin like MHP's Probolic SR

ShockCollar

ShockCollar

Awards
yeah i heard it has a 4-6 hour digestion duration. whey is fast, egg/milk is moderate and casein is slow. What about a weight gainer like GNC Mass XXX or something like weighgainer 2200 to get up into the 3000-4000 range? would that hinder my ability to generate lean muscle and keep my bf% low? How would you get up to 4000 cals and stay cut up.

lyfespan

lyfespan

Awards
  • Established
For a clean bulk, look in to MHP's "up your mass", as it contains no maltodextrin, or the new renamed malotdextrin, glucosepolymer. This is a shi tty simple carb that will end up no less being mostly fat, do to the high GI. Look to whole wheat bread with flax seed and whole grains for maximum benifits out of your cycle. and for big fast food thats fairly ok check the info on a Mc D's 10 chinken tender selects. also go into the other forum threads about diet and bulking...

lextronics

Awards
At 6" 165lbs you're worried about fat??? FFS . . . :dunno:

Up the cals to 4000-5000, even higher on lifting days. Pump in the brown rice, tuna, steak, oats, eat plenty of fruit & vegetables. Eat-Grow-Recover.

After 6 months you should be able to put on 20lbs if your diet and training is dialed in, then look at your cycle.
+1

youll just be doing more damage then good...

get your diet and training in check and you should put on alot of weight.

ShockCollar

ShockCollar

Awards
specifically, what damage would that be? Anything irreversible?

lyfespan

lyfespan

Awards
  • Established
specifically, what damage would that be? Anything irreversible?
The possible damage you could be doing to your endo. system, heart, liver.... your only 21 i know all you kids think this is the way, but at your age all i did wuz eat more read meat, and late at night, and have pre and post werkout drinks along with my aminos.and gain weight and size pretty easily, but had to have cals. way up there. im 35 and ran first cycle at what like 31 0r 32.