Superdrol NG what to do?

trinikev

Awards
Hey Guys This is my first post here and I came to this site to find the right answers. I have bought superdrol NG which I found out not to be as hard as the original Superdrol. The guy who sold it to me told me that Gaspari's Novedex Xt would be a good enough PCT for this superdrol... which didnt make sense but there was nothing else at his store that I could see so i bought it...

I then went to another store and got some Estrodex by SANS hoping that would be enough.

Now as you could probably tell this is my first cycle ever of a PH or even a test booster. I am 27 and have been lifting for a few years and looking to make some extra gains.

Would these things work if I put them together? Or am I way off? I understand the concept of a PCT but from all the forums and research I have done, superdrol NG doesnt seem like that big of a deal, It sounds like its like LG sciences methyl-1d. I dont want Gyno soooo it would be nice to get some straight facts on what I should do.

Oh yea I have Milk Thistle also, altho my liver doesnt look like its in any danger with this... Now If these all can work can someone help me put this together please?

jim623

SDNG is a very mild ph but a very intense stim. My advice to you would be to get something else to run as a cycle and just use the SDNG as a pre-wo stim, 1-2 caps about an hour pre. I use it on a Mass FX cycle and dosed only pre-wo, a PCT is not really necessary at this low dose.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 37
Anabolics 4
Anabolics 25
cruze1911r1 Anabolics 37
Anabolics 29