My first cycle sustanon250/deca

tomt45

Awards
This is my first cycle so any advice or suggestions you guys might have would be much appreciated...I am 5'8 180

My Plan
weeks 1-8 Sustanon 250 500mg once a week
1-8 deca 300 mg once a week
1-8 nolvadex 10mg ed

post cycle
50+mg of clomid

Does that seem good to you guys?
Do you guys think it is necessary to start taking nolvadex right at the beginning of my cycle?
I already have the sus250 and deca have any of you ever bought clomid or nolvadex online, is it legit?
thanks

Getbiig

Awards
Ide run sus for 10-12 weeks, and just save the nolva for PCT.

mmafighter170

mmafighter170

Awards
dude sust is a fast acting ester and should be ran ed-eod or e3d minimim.
try this my brother:
1-8 sust 250 e3d so weekly your pushin 750mg or split into smaller doses as 1cc is 250mg
1-8 300mg deca ew (is fine)
wait on the nova to see if you get sensitive nipps if so 20mg eod should be good for this cycle, clomid for PCT is good 50mg ed for 3-4 weeks min and start 2weeks after your last shot.

sonicwaste

Awards
I highly advise not using Nolvadex during concurrent use of a 19-NORtestosterone derived AAS. This can cause bad interactions in the gyno department.

If, I were you I would just stick to the test. There are better options that sustanon in my opinion, but if you have it then use. it. Once per week is fine on your first cycle, no need to run it eod to make use of the prop ester. That will be too much for your first cycle.

Instead of having nolvadex on hand, I would have an AI on hand.

I'd drop the deca.

The deca/sust combo really needs to be run for longer than 8 weeks. It takes 3-4 weeks for both sustanon and deca to accumulate and hit max stable blood levels...

I'd run just the sustanon and add in something at the beginning for a kick start.