m14-e dosing

I

illgixxer

Awards
  • Established
im currently taking m14-e. I workout in the morning. The directions say take one pill before first carb meal, which is 2 oatmeal packets for breakfast. Then it says take the next peal immediately post workout with a protein shake that includes carbs. I have done this for the last two days(just started cycle) and am just wondering if I should be taking the two pills this close together? (about 2.5 hrs apart)

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I don't see anything wrong with it

Would be nice to try 3 pills on that one... the conversion rate of M1,4 is low enough and 30mg of Epi is mild enough for 3 pills to be a lot more effective than 2.

L

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
I dont see anything wrong but always try to space out my orals through out the day... but make sure the last dose isnt too late in the evening to help avoid shutdown. I would atleast go 8 hours apart if you are dosing 2 caps. By spacing out you get stable blood levels throughout the day and avoid peaks and troughs as much as possible.

If you continue at 2 caps would def go hour or so preworkout to make sure it has time to get into the blood before your workout.

I would def look at going to 3 a day or possibly more due to dosing of each and conversion of m14ad like unreal said. Dont have any experience with m14ad but epi is very nice at 30, 40 or some think 50. Looking forward to hearing about your results.

I

illgixxer

Awards
  • Established
The bottle only comes with 60 pills. So would it be better to run a 3 week cycle of 3 pills per day or a 4 week cycle of 2 pills per day? I don't want to purchase another bottle.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
better to run 2 pills for 4 weeks, i think lesser rate of gain over more time = more gains kept

My days of buying 1 bottle of any compound are over, IMO only SD and M1T are strong enough to be able to contain a good cycle in 1 bottle.

A

Antonek

Awards
where did U get m1t? from uk? if U can please pm me, cheers

A

Antonek

Awards
u r talking about m14e I want to know where unreal bought m1t, please pm me bro

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Websites based in the UK sell it, all you have to do is search for it, it's like an internet treasure hunt with a bottle of roids at the end, good luck

I

illgixxer

Awards
  • Established
I forgot I have enough of The One left to dose it at 2/day for the last 2 weeks of my cycle if I feel I want to add it(normal dosing 3/day). I won't decide for a while though. Anyone know if this would work well with m14-e?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
A Anabolics 15
M Supplements 3
Cgkone Anabolics 2
L Supplements 26
B Post Cycle Therapy 1