H-Drol - First Cycle

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
I decided to finally embark on my first cycle. I started this past tuesday so i'm almost one week into it.

Weight: 193.5
Height: 6'
BF: 10-12%

Dosage: 50/50/50/50 or 75/75
Running Cycle Assist at 8 caps per day
Fish Oil
Cissus
Universal Flex
NO-Shotgun
multi

PCT:
Have Nolva, but not planning on using it.

PP Sustain Alpha
Toco-8
Suppress C
Reversitol
Anadraulic State
Neovar Recomped

Progress: After almost a week, I can't say strength has increased or anything notably has changed, but I have def seen an increase in endurance and stamina throughout my workouts. I'm dosing 25mg upon waking and then another 25mg pre-workout or around dinner time on off days.

WilteredFire

WilteredFire

Awards
  • Established
All the best on your cycle bro, im starting my h-drol cycle with a similar PCT to yours too :)

Wish you all the best gains

rckvl7

Awards
  • Established
I started mine on Monday. I was also going to run it at 50/50/50/50 but three days into it I decided to up it to 75 a day and run it for 6 weeks.

I can't really see much strength wise either but I have noticed a huge increase in my appetite, which is no doubt why I've already gained 5 lbs in one week.

Good luck.

WilteredFire

WilteredFire

Awards
  • Established
5lb's in one week? Sounds good lol. I feel gutted right now, somehow my weights dropped around 4-5 lb's within one week even though my diets been on track as normal, quite pissed about this. Nevermind, just gotta pound some food down on cycle and during pct and i should be okay.

myroslav

Awards
hi im planning to do my first h-drol cycle.
week 1 -50 mg h-drol
week 2 -50 mg h-drol
week 3 -75 mg h-drol
week 4 -75 mg h-drol
week 5 -50 mg h-drol
week 6 -50 mg h-drol

my diet is:350-450 grams a day of protein
4000-5500 calories a day.No fast food

How much muscle mass i gonna gain from this cycle with good PCT and how much i gonna keep!

this is very important for me because its my first cycle so can any one tell me please what support supplements should i use to dont get a "Gyno" while im on h-drol and what PCT do i need to keep all my h-drol gains.I really need to bulkup so maybe should i stack h-drol with some other PROHORMONES.I need as much muscle mass as possible.PLEASE PEOPLE HELP ME.thank you

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
week 1 -50 mg h-drol
week 2 -50 mg h-drol
week 3 -75 mg h-drol
week 4 -75 mg h-drol
week 5 -50 mg h-drol
week 6 -50 mg h-drol

How much muscle mass i gonna gain from this cycle with good PCT and how much i gonna keep!

this is very important for me because its my first cycle so can any one tell me please what support supplements should i use to dont get a "Gyno" while im on h-drol and what PCT do i need to keep all my h-drol gains.I really need to bulkup so maybe should i stack h-drol with some other PROHORMONES.I need as much muscle mass as possible.PLEASE PEOPLE HELP ME.thank you
Start your own thread man!!

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
week 1 -50 mg h-drol
week 2 -50 mg h-drol
week 3 -75 mg h-drol
week 4 -75 mg h-drol
week 5 -50 mg h-drol
week 6 -50 mg h-drol

Please start your own thread

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
Today is an off day for me. Feeling extremely lethargic today. Dealt with a pretty nasty headche yesterday, but feeling better today. Upped my water intake a bit more and added some additional Hawthorn and will up my dosage of taurine in case it is high bp. The headache is very likely from the weather. I tend to get headaches when storm systems move through and one is working its way through. Other than the headache and the lethargy, I'm feeling fine and hopefully this coming week in the gym will show some increases.

NJbreed

Awards
  • Established
Dosage: 50/50/75/75
Fish Oil
Cissus
Universal Flex
multi

PCT:

PP Sustain Alpha
Toco-8
Suppress C
Reversitol
Anadraulic State
NO-Shotgun
Neovar Recomped

btbcmj06

Awards
week 1 -50 mg h-drol
week 2 -50 mg h-drol
week 3 -75 mg h-drol
week 4 -75 mg h-drol
week 5 -50 mg h-drol
week 6 -50 mg h-drol

I ran very similiar cycle i took hdrol 50/50/50/75/75/50 all i took with it was protein(gold standard) and creatine ethyl ester along with milk thistle for my liver...... got very nice gains for not following a specific diet my muscles grew noticably larger and strength went way up....i ended up putting on about 15lbs....i didnt diet cause im trying to bulk up...currently 195 at 6"3 for my pct i used novedex xt by gaspari nutrition...havent been able to make it to gym as much lately but all my gains have stayed and only side effect was sore lower back( which i've had whole life ) so prertty much i experienced no side effects....except oh one you may like confidence went way through the roof ;) good luck man hope i helped ya a little

lyfespan

lyfespan

Awards
  • Established
I decided to finally embark on my first cycle. I started this past tuesday so i'm almost one week into it.

Weight: 193.5
Height: 6'
BF: 10-12%

Dosage: 50/50/50/50 or 75/75
Fish Oil
Cissus
Universal Flex
NO-Shotgun
multi

PCT:

PP Sustain Alpha
Toco-8
Suppress C
Reversitol
Anadraulic State
Neovar Recomped

Progress: After almost a week, I can't say strength has increased or anything notably has changed, but I have def seen an increase in endurance and stamina throughout my workouts. I'm dosing 25mg upon waking and then another 25mg pre-workout or around dinner time on off days.
LOL your gonna want to swap that NO shotgun out for the No synthesize, about week 2 of this cycle, your heart will feel like jumping out of your chest, at least it did with me, and is there any reason your going 4 wks?

lyfespan

lyfespan

Awards
  • Established
personally would save the stims for PCT, No synthesize/on cycle, and No shotgun/PCT

lyfespan

lyfespan

Awards
  • Established
and with running that supress-c your gonna find sum dry joints after you run that hdrol

boultonj

Awards
cycle looks good, but is short for h drol - ramp it up to 6 weeks and up the dosage to 75/100. H drol takes a while to kick in and most of the gains come late in the cycle. So 6 weeks will pack on the most size.

and with running that supress-c your gonna find sum dry joints after you run that hdrol
Hes using cissus and animal flex, as well as fish oil - i dont see how u would get dry joints.

lyfespan

lyfespan

Awards
  • Established
cycle looks good, but is short for h drol - ramp it up to 6 weeks and up the dosage to 75/100. H drol takes a while to kick in and most of the gains come late in the cycle. So 6 weeks will pack on the most size.

Hes using cissus and animal flex, as well as fish oil - i dont see how u would get dry joints.
Hey did u just come in here and go to the end of the post , or what. Only the way you would have said the same thing did, is to have done just that. Do you read books back to front as well? Several of us with cycles of HDROL under our belts have already advised this guy as you will go back and read no less.

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
This is my first cycle of h-drol and i was wondering would it be counterproductive to start at 75 wk 1,2,3,4 then drop to 50wk 5 and 6?? please let me know your thoughts?? lots of people say different things on all sorts of websites. . . also I want to stack it with pct cycle assist 8 or 16? bottle says 2 times daily. . .also for a stack i have thermxx. . . is this smart as long as i have l-tox and milk thistle?? please let me know your thoughts

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
Hdrol should be ran at least 5 weeks to see good results, most gains come in week 3...feel free to dump it up to 100mg, Hdrol is by far the weakest/safest PH. do not tke shotgun while on cycle, your blood pressure will shoot through the roof, cycle assist should be enough, too many support supps will prevent potential gains, PCT looks good...but if your only doing a 4-weeker at 50mg you won't be shut down hard, so you shouldn't need alot, but everyone is different

how is your diet?

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
my diet right know is kinda all over the place i'm trying to stick to at least 200-300G of protein. . .and about 150+ of carbs. . . .when i cycled on m-drol i ramped up my carbs because i heard it was a Carb Vaccum. . . .I had a 24 hr. bug and I straight lost 9lbs from how sick i was so i had to take a couple days off. . . do you think it has been from my 75 dosing with thermxx stack?? just curious. . . i'm averaging about 2L of water if not more a day with 5-6 meals. . . if you need my specifics in what i eat i can do that but I follow diets pretty well. . . (i cheat but who doesn't. . .your suppose to0!)

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
2L? you mean 2G...?
when on cycle is when your diet is most important...so be careful with your cheating

tundebash

Awards
u ran 50/50/50/50...how was your gains and sides? if there were any...ty

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
2L? you mean 2G...?
when on cycle is when your diet is most important...so be careful with your cheating
thank you KG haha i meant 2g's hahah wow big difference!!!

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
u ran 50/50/50/50...how was your gains and sides? if there were any...ty
I dont know who this was for but the only sides I have ever had from Hdrol was very little shutdown, but I was at 150mg a day for a week or so...keep it in the 75-125mg range and youll be sweet!

:redeemerwhore: