Scotty's T1 journal

scotty2

Awards
  • Established
Chemo asked me to start a new thread for comparative purposes. Here is a link to the other thread in case you haven't seen it. CLICK HERE FOR LINK TO OTHER THREAD

Anyway, today is day 7. Haven't weighed myself today, but was 250 yesterday, up from 248 at the start. Only measurements I have are calves-17.5" and arms-a tad under 19".

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
I know you previously completed a T-1 Pro cycle.  For redundancy could you summarize your other cycle final stats so we can compare?  Also, can you post your recovery time since last cycle and any ancillaries used?

Compared to last cycle how are your gains at the 1 week mark?  Did you gain more after 7 days of T-1 Pro or are they about even?

Chemo

scotty2

Awards
  • Established
Brief synopsis: 4 weeks T1 pro, 18lbs. Took in about 5000-5500 cals/day. Gains are about the same after week 1 eith T1 pro. I was 251 this morning BTW.

scotty2

Awards
  • Established
I feel like I'm having myself a little soliliquoy, I am 254 today Chemo:D Got a couple patches of rash-like acne. I took full dose of accutane 10 years ago, so, I must attribute it to ph's or 6 oxo. Any suggestions for anti-e while "on"?

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by scotty2
I feel like I'm having myself a little soliliquoy, I am 254 today Chemo:D Got a couple patches of rash-like acne. I took full dose of accutane 10 years ago, so, I must attribute it to ph's or 6 oxo. Any suggestions for anti-e while "on"?
Let the growing begin.... ;)

I would recommend nolva if you have a good source as it is more effective than OTC supps and comparable in price.

Chemo

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
Nice Scotty, you gain any more weight and you may soon acheive the greatness that is Pork Chop. :D So the bf% is relatively stable so far, or hard to tell (I know the water can be deceiving)?

scotty2

Awards
  • Established
Nice Scotty, you gain any more weight and you may soon acheive the greatness that is Pork Chop. :D So the bf% is relatively stable so far, or hard to tell (I know the water can be deceiving)?
Looks like a little lower.(bf%)

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
Looks like a little lower.(bf%)
hhmmm...dropping BF while gaining mass?  Any bloat?  Watch out in the next week or two.

Chemo  

scotty2

Awards
  • Established
255 today. Strength up. Squat 425X6. Terrible pain in knee. Joint pain possibly related to oxo from last post cycle?

txwakeskater

Awards
Keep it up scotty !!!

OH yea and EAT ya skinnyass :eek: :p

scotty2

Awards
  • Established
After enduring a day of almost unbearable cramps and nausea, and eating only about 2000 cals, I went down to 254 from 256. Yesterday, however, I sucked it up and force fed myself at the risk of vomiting 5500 disgusting cals. So, the scale this morning read 257. Today is day 17, comparing this cycle to last, I am behind by a pound.

scotty2

Awards
  • Established
I have developed a nasty rash on my application sites. What are some suggestions for relief of the raw skin and itching? (I have changed application sites)

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
I have developed a nasty rash on my application sites. What are some suggestions for relief of the raw skin and itching? (I have changed application sites)
Try some Neutrogena or other lotion that has collagen 2-3 times daily.  Do not re-apply to the affected sites until the rash has subsided.

Chemo

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
260 today. 12lbs, today is day 20
Nice man, very nice! Hopefully you can keep alot of those lean lbs for this coming cut, I'm hoping for the same thing. Keep eating brother!

scotty2

Awards
  • Established
Finally, got past 260 today, all the way to 261. I may have to extend the cycle a day or 2, still haven't gotten my 6 oxo.

John Benz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Great work Scotty,

You and Jesse make me feel small at 237 lbs. I guess i'll grab me some T-1 Pro. I have to keep pace with you bigguns. :D

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
Finally, got past 260 today, all the way to 261. I may have to extend the cycle a day or 2, still haven't gotten my 6 oxo.
aight big man....(sigh) im not even in your deebo level zip code man. A little one at 180 and 5'9-5'10. on top of that, gaining weight while dropping bf% i see...you beast (ha). you using only 6oxo postcycle? and what dose?

scotty2

Awards
  • Established

aight big man....(sigh) im not even in your deebo level zip code man. A little one at 180 and 5'9-5'10. on top of that, gaining weight while dropping bf% i see...you beast (ha). you using only 6oxo postcycle? and what dose?
600mg/day for 3 weeks

Biggs

Awards
  • Established
nice bro... ya huge ass bitch :D about 3 weeks on oxo then pull your 16 weeker eh? looks like this cycle did really well for you, you were able to keep most of the food down, and what you didn't keep down, you picked up, dusted off, and crammed back in!

Last edited:
Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
Scotty, once you get to post cycle do everyone a favor and summarize your cycle with any annotation you feel is appropriate. As you can see, this thread is the first real world comparison of T-1 Pro versus T-1 and is listed in my signature. The gains appear comparable and as T-1 is MUCH cheaper it may be in their best interest to consider a more cost effective alternative. However, if your gains were more lean on T-1 Pro this should be taken into account as well.

Give your post cycle stats and thoughts then once again after finishing your post cycle therapy. Much gratitude bro and congrats on another excellent cycle!

Chemo

Biggs

Awards
  • Established
The gains appear comparable and as T-1 is MUCH cheaper it may be in their best interest to consider a more cost effective alternative. However, if your gains were more lean on T-1 Pro this should be taken into account as well.
Not to speak for Scotty, but want to throw this up while I'm thinking about it, I believe he actually did gain, lean mass-wise, a fair amount more on the previous cycle, using less T1-Pro in the process, and was happier with it. Will let the man tell his own story though :D

scotty2

Awards
  • Established
Alright, 262 today. Will dump the remaining T1 on myself today, extended it by one day, because I just got the 6 oxo today, so no harm done. I gained 14 lbs on this 4 week cycle, as opposed to 18 on the previous T1 pro cycle, which was a lot lower dosed. A couple things to keep in mind when comparing the 2 cycles. One, I was 265 last year, albeit fat, there was a lot of size. I dieted down to 207. When I began bulking, I gained 15lbs in 2 weeks. So, when I started the first cycle I was 222. point is, on the first cycle, I think a lot was muscle memory. In other words, I believe it's size I would've gained anyway, just a lot faster with the ph. The second cycle was a little harder simply due to my size, the bigger you get the harder it is, I believe to put on any more good, clean size. I am not sure if I did a heavy cycle on T1 pro that I would have gained any less/more. The **** definetely works, as I was a skeptic prior. A couple things I have learned. One, use rubber gloves to apply, the DMSO tore up my skin, had an unsightly rash wherever I applied, and remember, I applied up to 10 squirts/day. Two, I will never do a cycle of any kind again without running an anti-e simultaneously due to the bloating and little outbreak of stubbrn rash-like acne. I will be doing a cycle again in May during cutting. Debating whether or not to do a 1 test alone(as I felt no lethargy on this cycle, or from UA) or a 4AD + viratase. A little input would be appreciated.

John Benz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Scotty, what's your rough estimate on bf now? Also, can I pin you down? Would you firmly recommend one of these 2 products over the other, or is it still a tossup?

scotty2

Awards
  • Established
Had bf measured about 3 weeks ago, was 19.4 on dunham test(?) I suspect this method to be a little askew. I was measured at 17% when I was a whole lot leaner than this. Also, there were no thigh measurements taken. I really couldn't recommend one or the other. I guess I would go with the T1 for bulking, for several reasons. One, my strength really shot up with the T1. Two, the price.

scotty2

Awards
  • Established
Yesterday was last day. This morning scale said 263, so 15lbs gained on this cycle. Can't wait to cut.

scotty2

Awards
  • Established
Now, 3 days off cycle, I weighed 265. I am a well-oiled bulking machine(fatty).

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
Congatulations on another successful bulking cycle and the courtesy to share your experiences with others. Be sure to keep this updated as your post cycle continues.

18 pounds (first cycle, T-1 Pro) + 15 pounds (second cycle, T-1) = 33 pounds! You are a bulking monster ;)

CHemo

scotty2

Awards
  • Established
Congatulations on another successful bulking cycle and the courtesy to share your experiences with others. Be sure to keep this updated as your post cycle continues.

18 pounds (first cycle, T-1 Pro) + 15 pounds (second cycle, T-1) = 33 pounds! You are a bulking monster ;)

CHemo
I don't **** around, boss!

Nelson

Training Routine

Great threads Scotty.
Lots of useful info.
What was your training routine like for both cycles?
And how did you alter your training during post-cycle?

scotty2

Awards
  • Established
Training on was about 14-16 sets per group. Off cycle, switched to max ot.

xXx

Board Supporter
Awards
Perhaps you already stated in this thread the dosing you were using on both cycles but I did not see it. What was dosing with the T1 and the T1 Pro and how much(1/2 bottle whole bottle) did you use for each cycle?

scotty2

Awards
  • Established
Used 1/2 bottle of T1 pro. Used 2 bottles of T1.

xXx

Board Supporter
Awards
So if my calculations are correct you were using a lot more PH on your T1 cycle. Using the Dosing sticky I calculated the weekly absorbption rate, assuming that each cycle was 4 weeks long.
1st cycle - T1 Pro(1/2 bottle) - 467mg 1-test and 233mg 4AD
2nd cycle - T1(2 bottles) - 932 mg 1-Test and 1868 mg 4AD

Does this look correct?

scotty2

Awards
  • Established
I believe it's incorrect. On the T1 cycle, I think it was 333mg 1 test and 667mg 4ad/day

Biggs

Awards
  • Established
woo... 1gram 1 test, 2g 4ad... damn scotty, you more hardcore than I thought :D

xXx

Board Supporter
Awards
I think that is about right. You posted the actual amount applied in my post it what was actually asbsorbed, well absortion estimated using the sticky posted by curt. At any rate that looks like you are hardcore :) Comming soon my T1 Pro results. Finish up in two days and I will post my results and opinions next week. I think that it will supprise a few around here.