My Methyl-1,4ADDiol Experience

ke0ki

Board Supporter
Awards
I have finished my 2 week m1t cycle, and have done 2 weeks of pct with Nolva, and 1 week off.

My previous cycle:
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=214021

For part 2 of my cycle I will be doing 30mg a day of Methyl-1,4ADDiol for 30 days. I am using Sledge's tabs, and there are 90 tabs per bottle, so 1 bottle should be exactly what I need for this entire cycle. I will be taking Milk Thistle & Nolva pct.

Stats:
Height: 5'10"
Weight: 187
BF: Unknown, Estimating 10%
Waist: 33"

My Diet:
I eat very clean. I average about 300g of protein per day. I drink 1 gallon or more of water per day.

6AM - Milk with Soy Protein Cereal
8AM - 2 Scoops ON 100% Whey Shake, 1 cup oatmeal, 1g ON Micronized Creatine, 1 Tspn Flax Oil
10AM - 2 Scoops Syntrax Isomatrix, 1 cup oatmeal, 1g ON Micronized Creatine, 1 Tspn Flax Oil
12PM - 2 Grilled Chicken Breast, Vegetables, Nuts
3PM - Can of Tuna, Banana
6PM - Dinner (Usually Grilled Chicken & Rice or similar)
8PM - Deli Sliced Turkey, Apple
10PM - 10AM - 2 Scoops Syntrax Isomatrix, 1g ON Micronized Creatine, 1 Tspn Flax Oil

My Routine:
I do a 5 day split with each workout taking about an hour. I am not doing cardio, however I do rollerblade some on weekends.

Monday: Chest / Abs
Tuesday: Back
Wednesday: Legs
Thursday: Rest
Friday: Shoulders / Abs
Saturday: Arms
Sunday: Rest

Other Supplements:
ON Micronized Creatine, Flax Seed Oil, Multivitamin

Strength:
I expect strength to go up alot during this cycle, so I will be monitoring my lifts closely.

BB Military Press: 155 lbs x 8
Bench Press: 235 lbs x 8
Standing Bicep Curls: 95 lbs x 8
Squats: 315 lbs x 6
Closegrip Bench: 155 lbs x 8
Wide Grip Chins: 12

I will post pictures on Monday, halfway through the cycle, at the end of the cycle, and after pct, so you can see visual changes. If there are any questions or comments please feel free to post.

Last edited:

smike319

Awards
checked out your M1T thread, good job on your gains.
Man I can't remember the last time I've seen such a detailed cycle log! Pics and all.
It'd be great if you could do that over here for your M-1,4ADDiol cycle.
Wish you well on your next cycle bro!

ke0ki

Board Supporter
Awards
Thanks. I plan on doing a very similar log over here at AM. I am really starting to dislike bb.com and all the trolls.

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
Thanks. I plan on doing a very similar log over here at AM. I am really starting to dislike bb.com and all the trolls.
I Hear you. :rolleyes: Looking forward to following your log.I plan to start a cycle of M1,4ADD myself. As soon as I'm done my PCT. (2 more weeks)

ke0ki

Board Supporter
Awards
Day Four:

I have been on this stuff for about 3 1/2 days. I missed my workout this morning because I overslept and did not have a chance to take pictures. I will be in the gym tomorrow hitting the weights HARD so I will update then, pics and all.

So far, no side effects.

ke0ki

Board Supporter
Awards
Day Five:

Hit the weights hard this morning. Weighed in at 190.8 lbs :) Weight is already up significantly. I'm sure most of it is water. Strength was about the same, except on wide grip chins I managed to get 15 on my first set as opposed to the usual 12.

Libido is going strong. Appetite is increasing. No lethargy whatsoever and I have been sleeping like a baby.

Pics are coming.

ke0ki

Board Supporter
Awards
Day Six:

Weighed in at 190.4 this morning. Strength remained about the same. No side effects to report other than my libido is really kicking. I think it is also recovering from my m1t cycle where it literally disappeared.

ke0ki

Board Supporter
Awards
Day Seven:

Weight this morning was 191.4. Had a good leg workout. Strength is about the same. No side effects to report. Since I started my cycle, every workout has been a productive one.

ke0ki

Board Supporter
Awards
One more thing I forgot to mention. I did notice a slight cramp in my lower back similar to what I experienced on m1t, but not nearly as harsh. It didn't bother me at all, just thought I'd share.

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
One more thing I forgot to mention. I did notice a slight cramp in my lower back similar to what I experienced on m1t, but not nearly as harsh. It didn't bother me at all, just thought I'd share.
Many people claim low back pumps while on D-bol. Sounds good

ke0ki

Board Supporter
Awards
Many people claim low back pumps while on D-bol. Sounds good
That's what it felt like, a pump. While on m1t it was literally painful. Whenever I'd do strenuous tasks I would have to stop and take a break every couple of minutes because I could hardly stand up. I noticed this particularly when I was splitting wood. I can usually split for an hour or more with no problems. While on m1t I would have to stop every 30 seconds and finally just gave up.

ke0ki

Board Supporter
Awards
Day Eight:

Another good workout today. It was arm day and the pumps were incredible. Can't say if it was the m14add or not. Weight was 191.

ke0ki

Board Supporter
Awards
Day Eleven:

Weight: 192. No strength increases to report. I am noticing some increased acne and it's pissing me off.

ke0ki

Board Supporter
Awards
Day Twelve:

Took a day off from the gym today. Feeling good and keeping the diet strict. No side effects to report other than acne and increased libido. I'll report back tomorrow.

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
Not to jack your thread, but I wonder how the addition of a 4OHT transdermal would do with this? Anybody have any thoughts, or would it be money down the toilet?

ke0ki

Board Supporter
Awards
Day Eighteen:

Sorry haven't updated in awhile. I have since added (starting 3 days ago), 300mg of 1ad to my cycle because I have half a bottle leftover.

I weighed in this morning at 194.4!! That is up about 7 lbs since the start of my cycle, and is the most I have ever weighed. Strength is going up slightly, and not nearly as much as I had anticipated. It may be too early in the cycle. I have also started taking my 30mg dose at one time during the morning, as opposed to 3 10mg doses spread throughout the day.

I have been having all great workouts so far, and the back pumps I was reporting earlier have disappeared. I had a good chest workout today, and a great arm workout on saturday.

Here are some of my lifts that have improved:
Standing Bicep Curl: 105 x 8 from 95 x 8
Incline Bench: 195 x 6 from 155 x 8
Wide Grip Chins: 16 max from 12 max

Most of my other lifts have remained about the same or have gone up only very slightly (1-2 more reps).

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
Wait-- the 155 x 8 to 195 x 6 --- was on Military Press or Incline?

ke0ki

Board Supporter
Awards
Day Twenty One:

Weighed in a 194.2 this morning. Had a great leg workout. Achived a PR on squats this morning!! 365 for 4. I could have possibly done more, but I did not have a spotter.

I am looking a little bloated. I am noticing some bloating in my face and in other areas. It is subtle, but noticeable. I look friggin huge though. I'm sure it will go away once I complete the cycle. 9 more days to go. I will take pictures then.

ke0ki

Board Supporter
Awards
Day Twenty Two:

Weight this morning was 192. I dropped 2 lbs for some reason. I drank 1 beer last night, and woke up feeling pretty dehydrated. I couldn't imagine only 1 beer could cause me to lose 2 lbs, but I have no other explanation for it.

Had a good shoulder workout, strength is up slightly. Did 175 x 6 for military press, which is a decent improvement (started out at 155 x 8).

ke0ki

Board Supporter
Awards
Day Twenty Five:

Weight: 194

It was my wife's bday this weekend so I did not have a chance to hit the gym, and my diet was not 100%. Suprisingly I hadn't lost much weight, and strength was up.

I had arms today, and several of my lifts are up:

115 x 5 for standing bicep curls (up from 95 x 8)
115 x 10 for skullcrushers (up from 95 x 10)
35 x 10 for incline alt db curls (up from 30 x 10)

The cycle is almost over :( so I will be hitting the weights harder then ever this week, and make sure my diet is 100% perfect.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
Good Stuff man, I'm thinking your last 7 days will be your best. Everyone sees the strength gains after 15days... Gotta ask: are you prone to MPB, and have you seen hairloss so far?

ke0ki

Board Supporter
Awards
What's MPB? And no, I am not prone to hairloss, nor have I noticed any so far.

ke0ki

Board Supporter
Awards
Day Twenty Seven:

Only a few days left. I think the m14add and the 1ad are really kicking in now. Weight this morning was 196!!! This is the most I've ever weighed, and the strongest I've ever been.

Had a very good chest workout this morning. Strength is up on almost all exercises.

Bench: 255 x 7 (From 235 x 8)

Incline Bench: 200 x 8 (from 155 x 8) - this may look rather extreme, but I never have really pushed myself on incline bench like i have been doing because I never have a spotter, so this number is a bit skewed. Last week I was able to get 195 x 6, so I know that my strength is improving.

I am going to do pct for 3 weeks, then take a break from androgens for a long time. I'm planning on bulking till late April / early May, then cutting for the entire summer.

ke0ki

Board Supporter
Awards
One thing I'd like to add is that the acne breakout I was experiencing towards the beginning of the cycle has cleared up. I believe it was caused by the initial fluctuation of hormones.

As far as side effects, I am still experiencing increased libido, increased energy, and a little bloating.

This is the most side effect-free cycle I've done yet. On 1ad/4ad I was lethargic all the time. On m1t I was lethargic & my muscles/joints ached so bad that it was hard to workout, and my libido was absolutely gone.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Looks good Keoki.

Totally understand about the spotter part. It's hard to push the envelope without one. I'm not even sure what my PR on bench would be because of this..buuut its just numbers.

Looks like stacking a 1-test with M1-4diol might be the way to go. Perhaps a little 4AD as well? hmmmm

ke0ki

Board Supporter
Awards
4ad could be added, but I'm not sure if it'd be needed. M14add seems to be alleviating the lethargy from 1ad, but then again I'm only at 300mg a day of 1ad.

ke0ki

Board Supporter
Awards
Well the cycle is over. On day 28, I got a very nasty stomach virus, and have been puking all day & night. I weighed myself and I have dropped to 187 I have not been able to keep any food down since yesterday, so my diet is horribly messed up and I'm very dehydrated. I could post pics, but it'd be pointless.

So all in all the cycle was basically worthless.

I would definetly recommend this cycle though, to any1 (over 21) who wants to experience moderate weight increase, with good strength gains, and very few side effects. This is without a doubt the most enjoyable cycle I have done so far.

ke0ki

Board Supporter
Awards
I actually made it into the gym this morning, and my weight was 190. My diet is back on track, and surprisingly, I haven't lost much strength at all. I will post pictures tomorrow morning just for the heck of it.

ke0ki

Board Supporter
Awards
Since I have started pct I have noticed some slight hairloss, which has never happened to me before, and increased acne, which I expected.

ke0ki

Board Supporter
Awards
I weighed in at 188 today. Which is about what I weighed at the start of this cycle... BUT I look lean as hell and way more defined then when I started the cycle. I am thinking I lost a ton of water weight while I was sick, so that may be what's happening, plus I'm pretty sure m14add made me retain quite a bit of water.

Strength so far is the same (which is very suprising) as it was while I was on the cycle, maybe even up a bit. I had a great back workout today. Didn't take pictures this morning sorry, will take them tomorrow.

MarcusG

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
How much cardio did you do and were you an a bulking diet? Its just that some people gain weight easily on a mild caloric increase.

ke0ki

Board Supporter
Awards
I didn't do any cardio, just light exercise on the weekends. Yes, I was on a bulking diet.