h-drol/m-drol/tren?

Dameech

Awards
i wanted to run this at..
h-drol 50-75-75-75-75-75
tren(trenavol)75-75-75-75-0-0
M-drol 0-0-20-20-30-30

CA-taurine-fish oil-animal flex-whey

I've got nolva and letro on hand...Reason i wanna run all of them is because i have a couple vacations to go on in the upcoming months and I wont be able to run anything else till probably next summer, so i want to make this cycle count. what do u guys think, anyone run anything like this before?
also what would your pct look like if you took this (keep in mind gyno is my biggest fear, id rather be safe then sorry.)

thanx for any input

little history-22 years old-165lbs-bf%8-9-lifting for 2.5 years- started at 130
i've run trenaplex(solo) Epi/furaz(twice) 13-ethyl(probably why im scared of getting gyno because i got a little puffiness after this cycle.)

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
165lbs and u are running aas??? Hmmm And u have 2-3 cycles under your belt... Hmmm...

That being said stacking 3 orals isn't the best idea... 2 can give you synergic results but anymore is questionable. Start looking a inj aas if u want bug stacks. But you are no where near ready for that.

Mdrol us a serious no nonsense aas. You haven't run it solo and u want to run it for 4 wks and up to 30mg?!?!???!!!!!! Come on man let's be smart about this.

What are u trying to do? Bulk then go mdrol but at 10/10-20/20/20; 4 wk is often not needed but if u feel fine and don't have sides you can run it 4 wks and not 3. But 30mg is just not smart with no experience with it.

If you want to lean up and make some nice weight gains go with tren and hdrol. 5-6 wks in length.
Hdrol 50/50/75/75/75/75
tren 75/75/75/75/75 (what's ur cap mg for tren?)

what u gave planned for pct?
just remember more isn't alway better.

Dameech

Awards
I'm trying to bulk but i dont want the smooth wet look...and im really trying to get stronger..i read another thread where someone said a tren/mdrol bridge gets you really good strength gains..origanlly i was gonna do tren/hdrol dosed just like you have it. maybe i'll leave the mdrol for later... for pct i was gonna do nolva 20-20-10-10 with a natty test booster and liver care.

as for my other "cycles" the tren and 13-ethyl were my first before i knew anything about dosing and pct....i think i used like novadex or somethin..someone just said try this stuff it gets you strong so i did not knowing exactly what i was taking.

for tren i was thinking either trenavol(30mg) or dienedrone(50mg)

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
Ho with orginal idea of tren and hdrol... Mdrol is nothing to go lightly on or stack on your first cycle of it. Plus in my opinion your diet is not on par... 165!?!??!!

Dameech

Awards
well i was really skinny to start...but my problem is i never wanna sacrifice the abs..so i probably eat less and do more cardio then i should.. thanks appreciate the advice

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
well i was really skinny to start...but my problem is i never wanna sacrifice the abs..so i probably eat less and do more cardio then i should.. thanks appreciate the advice
I understand that feeling love my abs too but winter time the go into slight hibernation then step spring come back out.

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
165lbs and u are running aas??? Hmmm And u have 2-3 cycles under your belt... Hmmm...

That being said stacking 3 orals isn't the best idea... 2 can give you synergic results but anymore is questionable. Start looking a inj aas if u want bug stacks. But you are no where near ready for that.

Mdrol us a serious no nonsense aas. You haven't run it solo and u want to run it for 4 wks and up to 30mg?!?!???!!!!!! Come on man let's be smart about this.

What are u trying to do? Bulk then go mdrol but at 10/10-20/20/20; 4 wk is often not needed but if u feel fine and don't have sides you can run it 4 wks and not 3. But 30mg is just not smart with no experience with it.

If you want to lean up and make some nice weight gains go with tren and hdrol. 5-6 wks in length.
Hdrol 50/50/75/75/75/75

what u gave planned for pct?
just remember more isn't alway better.

i second this guy. much better cycle. i feel like you probably don't know how F ucked up superdrol is. that stuff is BRUTAL. i've done my share of steroids of all kinds, including injectable, and Mdrol/superdrol ranks in the top 2 for strongest i've ever experienced both in its effect and side effects. gyno is not uncommon with superdrol/mdrol. if you must do it wait till you have time to run it solo for your first run.

also at 165lbs you don't have enough of a handle on your diet. you can bulk and not put on bodyfat while your on aas if you have your diet on point. i've bulked and lost bf actually several times. just takes focus and research.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
You want to bulk but to not sacrifice the abs.

But you are pretty much willing to sacrifice your organs to get bigegr.

You've ran A LOT of juice to be 165.

Try 4000 clean calories and some intense cardio.

Take it from someone who tried to bite off more than they could chew with a cycle and don't do it. From my own personal experience, more isn't better.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
In the long run, I think it's simply more efficient to accept some fat gains while bulking.

Time to change my sig

Smith70592

You want to bulk but to not sacrifice the abs.

But you are pretty much willing to sacrifice your organs to get bigegr.

You've ran A LOT of juice to be 165.

Try 4000 clean calories and some intense cardio.

Take it from someone who tried to bite off more than they could chew with a cycle and don't do it. From my own personal experience, more isn't better.
Someone does not love his liver! Dameech that who

Dameech

Awards
lol ok thanks guys....no m-drol for now...maybe next summer ill run it solo after i put on some more weight.

DenDestroys

Awards
In the long run, I think it's simply more efficient to accept some fat gains while bulking.

Time to change my sig
Lean bulk or dirty bulk?

Just a couple hundred calories over maintenance or all out?

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Somewhere between the two... I'm going to try to keep cardio at least 3x a week going to minimize the fat gains. But to bulk properly, you need excess calories so a little fat is inevitable. For me it's nearly impossible to bulk without gaining fat, even on cycle, the steroids don't keep the fat off.

DenDestroys

Awards
Somewhere between the two... I'm going to try to keep cardio at least 3x a week going to minimize the fat gains. But to bulk properly, you need excess calories so a little fat is inevitable. For me it's nearly impossible to bulk without gaining fat, even on cycle, the steroids don't keep the fat off.

I think I read before you don't track calories too much, just ballpark guess, is this why you're going to make sure cardio is included? Would you be doing fasted AM cardio, or just after a workout? Would AM cardio still be more effective in keeping lean during a bulk rather than running before/after a workout and compromising those extra calories for the day? How do you assort your macros throughout the day on a bulk?

EDIT: Just curious, what for weight goals do you set during a bulk and how much bf% will you allow yourself to gain before you decide it's enough?

mindmuscle

Awards
QUOTE - Liftingstud

Hdrol 50/50/75/75/75/75

If you were an advanced user would adding Furazadrol or Bold 200 add any results to the above stack, or would you not see any effect??