Facemans Test Prop/Tren Ace/Anavar cycle

faceman35

faceman35

Awards
  • Established
So I figured I would log my cycle.
This is my second cycle. My first one was test cyp and dbol.
This one is :
Test Prop 100mg EOD
Tren Ace 75mg EOD
Anavar 50mg ED

I am going to be doing carb cycling, HIIT, and obviously intense lifting.
Today will be my 3rd pin day. The first one did not hurt at all. But the second one has left my left leg so sore I can hardly bend it. Hopefully the next one will go better.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Taper your serm's.
Nolva is too high. 20 for 2 weeks and 10 for 2. Clomid is fine at 50,50,25,25

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
i'll be keeping an eye on this thread

faceman35

faceman35

Awards
  • Established
Taper your serm's.
Nolva is too high. 20 for 2 weeks and 10 for 2. Clomid is fine at 50,50,25,25
Mooch told me one time (i am pretty sure it was him) that stealth serms usually are under dosed 20%-30%. So thats why I was going to run it a little higher than normal.

Man the tren dreams are unreal! I would ALMOST recommend running it for the dreams. When I go to sleep at night I have been excited about what kind of messed up vivid dream I am going to have. Last night I had a dream that I had a really sharp long knife stuck in my throat and my throat was swelling up causing me not to breath. And so I had to slowly pull it out because it was slicing the inside of the throat as I pulled it out. And when I finally got it out, my head went light and I passed out and fell on the knife.
Although it took me a long time to go to sleep.

So today is day six. Yesterday I did chest and triceps. Have not noticed any noticable strength gains as I shouldnt yet. I have noticed my appetite go way down. And I have been pretty tired. But that may be because my sleep has kind of sucked lately.

faceman35

faceman35

Awards
  • Established
Day 6
Well today was another pin day. Yesterday was a rest day. So today I will do my shoulders, tri, and abs. Then follow up with 20 minute HIIT.
One thing I have noticed is my appetite has gone down. Its been especially harder on the no carb day. Because its so easy to eat so little anyways. I am force feeding myself on that day a lot.
My sex drive has been through the roof. But it was through the roof before I started so its hard to tell the difference between really really high and really really really high.
I had night sweats on friday and saturday night but have not had them since. And I have been disappointed because the last two nights I have not had those awesome dreams.

DrivenDreams

Awards
  • Established
This cycle is going to be fun...wait till you use the anavar. Try a high dose of var pre-workout...holy moly! If you have enough supplies, im sure you'll up your dosage. I was worried about slamming 2.5ml at first but, now "aint nuttin but a peanut"

Dude, try stretching ur quad, LOL you cant. The best thing I recommend is forcing your leg to bend, slowly and gradually, then it with slowly become more flexible. Even if its only half an inch u can bend, do it, the pain will go away quicker. I hadto tell people at work I had a charlie horse. But it was funny cause it would alternate legs too, weekly.

DrivenDreams

Awards
  • Established
Day 6
Well today was another pin day. Yesterday was a rest day. So today I will do my shoulders, tri, and abs. Then follow up with 20 minute HIIT.
One thing I have noticed is my appetite has gone down. Its been especially harder on the no carb day. Because its so easy to eat so little anyways. I am force feeding myself on that day a lot.
My sex drive has been through the roof. But it was through the roof before I started so its hard to tell the difference between really really high and really really really high.
I had night sweats on friday and saturday night but have not had them since. And I have been disappointed because the last two nights I have not had those awesome dreams.

Try injecting later in day? that usually gives me dreams. I took 20mg anavar last night before bed. I felt my head shaking, or pulsating, and I had a dream about this girl im head sprung on. Night sweats come and go for me, its usually when I inject later in the day.

Your cardio...HIIT, step it up bro to 24 minutes. From what I've learned you need to have your heart rate peak 8 times on a 2:1 ratio. 2 minutes hard, 1 minute fast. Im peaking a good 20+ beats then back down to 140. Try the elliptical on this, if you can, turns me into a mad man with anavar.

BTW, whats the goal of the cycle?

faceman35

faceman35

Awards
  • Established
This cycle is going to be fun...wait till you use the anavar. Try a high dose of var pre-workout...holy moly! If you have enough supplies, im sure you'll up your dosage. I was worried about slamming 2.5ml at first but, now "aint nuttin but a peanut"

Dude, try stretching ur quad, LOL you cant. The best thing I recommend is forcing your leg to bend, slowly and gradually, then it with slowly become more flexible. Even if its only half an inch u can bend, do it, the pain will go away quicker. I hadto tell people at work I had a charlie horse. But it was funny cause it would alternate legs too, weekly.
man for some reason only the pin the left leg hurt. The rest of them dont really hurt at all. Ya I stand up in my cubicle every 30 seconds and try to bend it as much as possible. Ya I told people at work I pulled my leg muscle working out on saturday. I think maybe I just injected to fast or something in the left leg. I really did not do it that fast but thats the only thing I can think of. I am going to avoid that leg for a while.

faceman35

faceman35

Awards
  • Established
Try injecting later in day? that usually gives me dreams. I took 20mg anavar last night before bed. I felt my head shaking, or pulsating, and I had a dream about this girl im head sprung on. Night sweats come and go for me, its usually when I inject later in the day.

Your cardio...HIIT, step it up bro to 24 minutes. From what I've learned you need to have your heart rate peak 8 times on a 2:1 ratio. 2 minutes hard, 1 minute fast. Im peaking a good 20+ beats then back down to 140. Try the elliptical on this, if you can, turns me into a mad man with anavar.

BTW, whats the goal of the cycle?
well technically I do it for 24 minutes. Usually a 3 minute warm up and 21 minutes of HIIT.

DrivenDreams

Awards
  • Established
well technically I do it for 24 minutes. Usually a 3 minute warm up and 21 minutes of HIIT.
I hate cardio NO WAY IN HELL im warming up for 3 minutes, I warm up in 1. then just get it over with. But, you got it right then.

Im always thinking, is some roider going to know im on prop? haha

Dont avoid ur leg, your body will get use to it, believe me, I pinned my legs over and over, and now its not bad unless I hit a entirely new part of the quads. I soak in the bathtub, even though im too big for it ands stretch it out by kneeling

faceman35

faceman35

Awards
  • Established
I hate cardio NO WAY IN HELL im warming up for 3 minutes, I warm up in 1. then just get it over with. But, you got it right then.

Im always thinking, is some roider going to know im on prop? haha

Dont avoid ur leg, your body will get use to it, believe me, I pinned my legs over and over, and now its not bad unless I hit a entirely new part of the quads. I soak in the bathtub, even though im too big for it ands stretch it out by kneeling
well there is so many other places I can hit it than my left quad. Plus I dont like walking around like frankenstein, all stiff legged, not bending my knees. I start to scare kids and they run in fear

faceman35

faceman35

Awards
  • Established
man some of these shots have really ****ing hurt for several days. Those of you who have ran this cycle do you do both the prop and the tren in one shot? Also I have heard of people diluting their gear with grape seed oil. Where do I get that?
And for those of you who were going to say this yes I do wash my hands and prep the site with rubbing alchohol. And yes I do wipe the top of the vials with rubbing alcohol. And yes I do run the syringe under some hot water for a few minutes.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
The prop stings as you know because of all the solvents they have to add to solubilize it since it isn't very lipophilic. Some UG's add too much. You'd have to sterilize the grape seed oil, not sure where people get it to cut their stuff with. Agreed with using sites other than just the quad, especially if it's stiff. And you're going to be pinning the prop/tren often already.

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
dude, get a microwave bean bag, like a heat pack, and put that on your shot and it will be soooooo much better. i did a 9 week test solution cycle and the bean bag was the only way i could survive.

my appetite was terrible on tren too. was just force feeding my self. i hate tren. maybe get some equipose to make you hungry? IGF also helps make you hungry and staking IGF with tren is ABSOLUTELY UNREAL. but IGF is tough to find.

faceman35

faceman35

Awards
  • Established
dude, get a microwave bean bag, like a heat pack, and put that on your shot and it will be soooooo much better. i did a 9 week test solution cycle and the bean bag was the only way i could survive.

I have been using a heating pad. I am sure it helps but it the shots are making the areas impossible to contract my muscle very much. even with the constant heat.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
subbed

faceman35

faceman35

Awards
  • Established
one thing I think that I will do is change up the schedule. In stead of pulling the prop and tren into one syringe and injecting it at once. I think what I will do is inject prop one day in one location and then the next day inject tren in another. Constantly rotating pin locations. Maybe that will help with the pain.

faceman35

faceman35

Awards
  • Established
Day 9
Today is an off day. So I will just do my HIIT. I worked the living **** out of my arms and my back yesterday. Have yet to see any noticable strength gains. However the weight for most lifts seemed a little bit easier. But that could be me just excited about the strength gains. Any sides that I have had from the tren (night sweats and dreams) only lasted for the first few days. The only thing is my appetite has really been suppressed.
The last pin I did did not hurt near as bad as the previous ones. I mean a tad bit sore but nothing like the last ones. So hopefully it will start to reduce.
My weight has bounced around a lot. I can weigh myself and be anywhere + or - 5 pounds. But I am pretty sure that is due to the carb cycling.

faceman35

faceman35

Awards
  • Established
One thing I noticed today during my HIIT was that my heart rate went a lot higher a lot faster. Usually I sit around 145 during the rest and get to 165 during the sprint. I was at 155 resting and 175 in sprint. I was going higher so I just did not turn the resistance up so much so I would not get it to high.
I noticed yesterday when I was lifting that my vein in my bicep started to show a lot more. Looking forward to it bulging off of it!

buster0371

buster0371

Awards
  • Established
im thinking of doing a cycle similar to this for my first cycle. just without the tren!!! would test p and var be a nice first cycle you think? or should i choose a different test?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
im thinking of doing a cycle similar to this for my first cycle. just without the tren!!! would test p and var be a nice first cycle you think? or should i choose a different test?
very lean gain cycle. prop is fine if u can deal with the eod pokes

DenDestroys

Awards

Just sayin' man, but most newbies start out with test enanthate or test cypionate. Twice a week, 3 1/2 days inbetween.

DrivenDreams

Awards
  • Established
Just sayin' man, but most newbies start out with test enanthate or test cypionate. Twice a week, 3 1/2 days inbetween.
Yeah, im on a prop cycle and to be honest, I dont mind doing it but when Im getting everything ready, I begin to realize that this sucks EOD...

use Enth/Cyp 500mgs/wk

My tren is making me tired, g2g.

faceman35

faceman35

Awards
  • Established
ya jumping right into pinning so frequently could be extremely difficult at first. I would get familiar with pinning by doing a longer acting ester. Then next cycle think about it. I mean I am having to learn different places so I wont be re-pinning in places that are still sore.

faceman35

faceman35

Awards
  • Established
Day 11
Well today is monday and I missed my lift day yesterday. I was out with this chick and I did not make it back in time before the gym closed. My side effects have really been non existent after the first 3-4 days. I am pretty sure that I have started to loose some significant fat. Just by looking in the mirror. I will get my bf% checked at the end of the week to see what the progress has been so far.
I will be interested to see how my lifting today will go. Today will be chest and biceps.
Oh ya and one thing that I noticed was the veins across my bicep are starting to pop when I am lifting or flex them. I really cant wait to get in to the heat of this cycle.

buster0371

buster0371

Awards
  • Established
Actually im thinking of just doing straight anavar for 8 weeks with dosing in between 20-40. what do yall think of that?

i bet this cycle is gonna be so crazy! i wonder if the anavar is str8 up overshaddowed by the test and tren... i bet it would still cut fat though.

Any knowticeable strength gains yet?

faceman35

faceman35

Awards
  • Established
Any knowticeable strength gains yet?
not yet. I did notice on friday that my lifts seemed a little easier. But no strength GAINS yet. Hopefully today will be different. (wishful thinking).

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Face, didnt you say it takes about 3-5 weeks for the prop to really kick in? Correct me if I'm wrong

faceman35

faceman35

Awards
  • Established
Face, didnt you say it takes about 3-5 weeks for the prop to really kick in? Correct me if I'm wrong
I have never used prop so I would not know first hand. I think I have heard 2-3 weeks. Other people who have ran it before can probably chime in for a more reliable answer

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
2-3 weeks is about right for prop. sex drive is up within the first week though

faceman35

faceman35

Awards
  • Established
2-3 weeks is about right for prop. sex drive is up within the first week though
did the prop keep your sex drive up during your cycle? I hear tren can give you problems. But I figure that the prop will keep that from happening.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
did the prop keep your sex drive up during your cycle? I hear tren can give you problems. But I figure that the prop will keep that from happening.
so far with every cycle ive ran ive never had a libido problem. its naturally high and i never have had problems on cycle (knock on wood).

prop/tren made me crazy horny though lol

faceman35

faceman35

Awards
  • Established
so far with every cycle ive ran ive never had a libido problem. its naturally high and i never have had problems on cycle (knock on wood).

prop/tren made me crazy horny though lol
good because I recently started dating this smoking hot girl that is way out of my league (but she has not realized that yet). And she is very sexually aggressive. So I would hate to all the sudden have a libido problem. Ya my sex drive has been nothing short of ****ing awesome.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
good because I recently started dating this smoking hot girl that is way out of my league (but she has not realized that yet). And she is very sexually aggressive. So I would hate to all the sudden have a libido problem. Ya my sex drive has been nothing short of ****ing awesome.
were u planning on using HCG?

buster0371

buster0371

Awards
  • Established
are you only using your quad for the pin right now?

faceman35

faceman35

Awards
  • Established
were u planning on using HCG?
Well I thought about it but never actually got any. I might add some at the end

are you only using your quad for the pin right now?
I am rotating my delts, glutes, quads, and calves. I have started to split my shots up.
ex. 1ml of prop in the delt and .75ml of tren in the glute.
So in essence I am using two pin locations eod. I will see if that helps lessen the pain.

faceman35

faceman35

Awards
  • Established
one thing is for sure. I sweat my ass off during the day time. Especially when I take the caffeine & ephedra. I had to give a user training presentation today. So I had to wear long sleeve button up shirt and nice pants. I was soaking that shirt! I felt the back of my neck at one point and it felt like I had just completed my HIIT session. I told the people that it was my first one and I was nervous. (I have done hundreds of these). I think they bought it though.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
you gonna put up before pics? or post before/afters at end?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Well I thought about it but never actually got any. I might add some at the end.
i would highly highly recommend running HCG throughout the cycle. i couldnt imagine recovery without it while running tren.

faceman35

faceman35

Awards
  • Established

not the best one but the only one I could find before I got off work.

buster0371

buster0371

Awards
  • Established
nice! i would get HCG if nosinmiveins said he couldnt IMAGINE recovery without it....

THe guy that works at the nutrition shop said that people take clomid on cycle so their balls dont shrink up too bad. Is this true? If so couldnt you start taking clomid some time durring the second month to help jumpstart recovery. Or does it not work that way?

DenDestroys

Awards

not the best one but the only one I could find before I got off work.

Man, I'd say that tren has you sweatin' hardcore.

Buster, I think the employee at the nutrition shop is full of ****. Clomid isn't going to do anything when your receptors are responding to synthetic testosterone, and in that department I think HCG is the only product out there to jumpstart recovery pre-cycle.