H drol and SUPERDROL together?

Cantell

Awards
  • Established
Ok, I dont know if thats stupid or not, and thats why I am here asking. I just started H drol and plan on running it 6 weeks @ 50-75-75-75-75-75 but I also have a bottle of Superdrol that I was planning on saving for another cycle in the future. However what if I ran it at 10-20-20 the last 3 weeks with the H drol?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
its been done. there is a combo product that contains both, but not at the dosage u want to use. if u were to stack, id stick to 10mg superdrol for 3 weeks

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
yeah... 3 week Superdrol kickstart to a 6 week Hdrol cycle... Hdrol needs a solid dose.

my thinking
(;))

SD 10/20/20
HD 75/75/75/100/100/100

but certainly most people don't need Hdrol that high. And staying at 10mg of SD is a fine idea, it still gets the job done.

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
Personally I would use them as 2 different cycles. Hdrol never put much in me... More recomp/cut. But some report nice gains with it. Deffinately 75-100mg. Cyclle need to atleast be 6 wks due to slow kickin. I think 1,4ad and hdrol would make a nice stack. Yes it takes a while to kick in but gains should be very solid and easily managable. Did run epi and hdrol on a recomp and got crazy cut up with nice strength increase.

Cantell

Awards
  • Established
What it I ran the SD the LAST 3 weeks? Vs the first?

Cantell

Awards
  • Established
Isnt Epi the same thing as HAVOC? and isnt it banned? I dont see it anywhere....