more reading = more confusion

FOUNTAIN

FOUNTAIN

Awards
ok just bought some m-drol diesel test pro cycle and Liver Detoxifier and Regenerator my buddy said that would be all i needed and then i got really worried about gyno so i got on here and started doing a lot of reading and like the title says i am now were i started clueless the only thing i really learned is i should get some NOLVA and some abbreviations i want to run a 10/20/20 cycle and im lost after that im not taking starting my cycle until i figure things out so any help would just be awesome

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
What have u run before? That's a good starting point.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You are right, and smarter than most guys first time around :) There isn't a simple single answer as to what you "need" vs what you should have, vs what is overkill. The most critical thing I can tell you to have is a full hormone panel blood test before first cycle. At least if there is a problem afterwards, you have a baseline to look at.

FOUNTAIN

FOUNTAIN

Awards
i ran some sostonol on accident i didnt know what i was running and the place didnt know what they were selling i took 2 weeks with no pct cause i didnt know any better i thought steroids only came in needle form, i got it from a local place like GNC so i didnt think they would have anything hardcore

FOUNTAIN

FOUNTAIN

Awards
You are right, and smarter than most guys first time around :) There isn't a simple single answer as to what you "need" vs what you should have, vs what is overkill. The most critical thing I can tell you to have is a full hormone panel blood test before first cycle. At least if there is a problem afterwards, you have a baseline to look at.
im in the military can i get a full hormone panel blood test at the base hospital

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
Then probably mdrol is where u should start. Something like hdrol or epi if u want a methyl. Maybe AMS 1ad and 4ad. Mdrol is potent stuff that if you don't know what your doing u can get in trouble.

FOUNTAIN

FOUNTAIN

Awards
Then probably mdrol is where u should start. Something like hdrol or epi if u want a methyl. Maybe AMS 1ad and 4ad. Mdrol is potent stuff that if you don't know what your doing u can get in trouble.[/QUOTE

im sorry this looks like another language to me

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
ok just bought some m-drol diesel test pro cycle and Liver Detoxifier and Regenerator my buddy said that would be all i needed and then i got really worried about gyno so i got on here and started doing a lot of reading and like the title says i am now were i started clueless the only thing i really learned is i should get some NOLVA and some abbreviations i want to run a 10/20/20 cycle and im lost after that im not taking starting my cycle until i figure things out so any help would just be awesome
after bloodwork, i would do
Mdrol for 3 weeks (maybe 4 depending on how you are feeling) 10/10/10. which simply means 10 for the 1st week 10 for the second...you get the point. "10" means 10 mgs. (1 cap/pill).
i would run that liver supplement one week before/during and well into PCT (post cycle therapy). if you need more, get it.
the day after your last dose of Mdrol start either Nolva or Clomid, your choice.
Nolva 30 for 3 days then 20 for 4 days then 20 for a week then 10 for a week.
Clomid 100 for 3 days then 50 mgs for 4 days and 2 weeks after that.
I like to load up on my SERM (Selective Estrogen Receptor Modulator) for 3 days to build up the levels, some agree with this some do not, take it for what it's worth. start the diesel at this time too.

FOUNTAIN

FOUNTAIN

Awards
after bloodwork, i would do
Mdrol for 3 weeks (maybe 4 depending on how you are feeling) 10/10/10. which simply means 10 for the 1st week 10 for the second...you get the point. "10" means 10 mgs. (1 cap/pill).
i would run that liver supplement one week before/during and well into PCT (post cycle therapy). if you need more, get it.
the day after your last dose of Mdrol start either Nolva or Clomid, your choice.
Nolva 30 for 3 days then 20 for 4 days then 20 for a week then 10 for a week.
Clomid 100 for 3 days then 50 mgs for 4 days and 2 weeks after that.
I like to load up on my SERM (Selective Estrogen Receptor Modulator) for 3 days to build up the levels, some agree with this some do not, take it for what it's worth. start the diesel at this time too.
thank you for putting that in layman's terms do i start the diesel at the same time as nolva and is the diesel pro a good enough serm it says its got estrogen blocker in it and why not 10 20 20 sorry for all the questions

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
Look into another compound... Hdrol or epistane/havoc. No need to start with mdrol. It is no joke and obviously u have no clue what u are doing. Read through peoples logs on here and also look through posts in the pct section.

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
thank you for putting that in layman's terms do i start the diesel at the same time as nolva and is the diesel pro a good enough serm it says its got estrogen blocker in it and why not 10 20 20 sorry for all the questions
diesel pro is NOT a SERM. it might have an OTC (over the counter) AI in it but that's it. a SERM is completly different. google is your friend, do some research

FOUNTAIN

FOUNTAIN

Awards
Look into another compound... Hdrol or epistane/havoc. No need to start with mdrol. It is no joke and obviously u have no clue what u are doing. Read through peoples logs on here and also look through posts in the pct section.

i think i might start out with epistane then i am really getting talked out of this m-drol you dont need as strong of a pct for epistane right

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
just do epi or hdrol, but you really have more to learn first before you do anything. its not like you can just go to a doctor with this stuff. if that gets in your health insurance history you are F**ked big time. SO BE CAREFUL AND PROCEED SLOWLY. I don't want to sound rude but you really need to learn more, posting is a good start but what you should do (and what i did) is read cycles and use the search funtion on here up at the top to search other peoples logs for like 2 months a few times a week here and there. then read everything you can on here about other peoples logs for at least a few months and read up on PCT. this stuff is no joke and you can definitely hurt yourself in a bad way if you're not careful

don't cheap out and skip blood tests too, if you can't afford the $180 for blood tests then you aren't ready, if you hurt hormone system and you have no blood work/history your doctor will be shooting in the dark trying to help you.

2k2ser

Awards
  • Established
i think i might start out with epistane then i am really getting talked out of this m-drol you dont need as strong of a pct for epistane right
I would give Havoc a try. M-Drol is pretty potent stuff. It can make your back feel like it's twisted like a pretzel. Lots of Taurine will fix that though! I personally would try something alittle more mild first. Havoc would be a great choice, strength and endurance.

FOUNTAIN

FOUNTAIN

Awards
just do epi or hdrol, but you really have more to learn first before you do anything. its not like you can just go to a doctor with this stuff. if that gets in your health insurance history you are F**ked big time. SO BE CAREFUL AND PROCEED SLOWLY. I don't want to sound rude but you really need to learn more, posting is a good start but what you should do (and what i did) is read cycles and use the search funtion on here up at the top to search other peoples logs for like 2 months a few times a week here and there. then read everything you can on here about other peoples logs for at least a few months and read up on PCT. this stuff is no joke and you can definitely hurt yourself in a bad way if you're not careful

don't cheap out and skip blood tests too, if you can't afford the $180 for blood tests then you aren't ready, if you hurt hormone system and you have no blood work/history your doctor will be shooting in the dark trying to help you.
i agree with you I will probably start off with something a little less harsh and I can afford a blood work test but if reed in my long ass first post I have been using the search button and doing a lot of reading I’m just not getting anything from it but confusion I guess now I’m going to start searching doses and a PCT for EPISTANE I appreciate all of your guys help and advice