Getting My Competitive Edge with CEL! (M1,4ADD and P-Mag) [CEL Sponsored]

escholar05

Awards
[SIZE=+4]My CEL Sponsored Bulk[/SIZE]​

This log is going to be about one thing: growing. I stepped on stage for the first time this past May in the NPC Mike Francois Classic. It was an eye opener for me. My whole life I had been one of the bigger guys in the room, and that day I was a tiny little fish in a big pond of massive people, haha. So I talked to CEL about helping me acheive that goal, and look what came in the mail the other day:

(Not enough posts to post pics yet)

This is how I'm gonna run the cycle:

[SIZE=+2]
Week 1​
[/SIZE]
[SIZE=+1]120mg M1,4ADD per day[/SIZE]

[SIZE=+2]
Week 2​
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=+2]
Week 3​
[/SIZE]
[SIZE=+1]50 mg P-Mag per day[/SIZE]​

[SIZE=+2]
Week 4​
[/SIZE]
[SIZE=+1]75mg P-Mag per day[/SIZE]

[SIZE=+2]
Week 5​
[/SIZE]
[SIZE=+1]100 mg Formestane per day[/SIZE]​

[SIZE=+2]
Week 6​
[/SIZE]
[SIZE=+1]100 mg Formestane per day[/SIZE]​

[SIZE=+2]
Week 7​
[/SIZE]
[SIZE=+1]6 caps of PCT Assist per day[/SIZE]
[SIZE=+1]100 mg Formestane per day[/SIZE]
[SIZE=+1]50 mg Inhibit E[/SIZE]​

[SIZE=+2]
Week 8​
[/SIZE]
[SIZE=+1]50mg Formestane per day[/SIZE]

[SIZE=+2]
Week 9​
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=+2]
Week 1​
[/SIZE]
[SIZE=+1]25 mg Inhibit E[/SIZE]​

[SIZE=+2]Supports[/SIZE]
[SIZE=+1]8 caps Cycle Assist per day[/SIZE]
[SIZE=+1]400mg SAMe every morning[/SIZE]
[SIZE=+1]Bulk Taurine and Bananas/Potassium Gluconate if needed[/SIZE]

I wanna thank CEL for making this possible, I've used their products for all my cycles, and have always had great results. This log is going to have tons of detail, and should be a fun one to follow, because I'm pretty much gonna GFH.

LiveWire224

LiveWire224

Awards
  • Established
This looks like a sweet cycle, very interested in following this one>>>>> Subbed>>>>>

escholar05

Awards
[SIZE=+3]Diet[/SIZE]

Starting Macros-
Calories-3700
Protein-340g
Carbs-340g
Fat-~100g

This is split up into 6 meals, about every 3 hours. The carbs will increase as the cycle goes on I'm sure. It's your basic bodybuilding diet, chicken, lean beef, eggs, brown rice, whole wheat bread, sweet potatoes, cottage cheese, peanut butter, the works.

Every now and then I will post up my meals for the day.

[SIZE=+3]Training Plan[/SIZE]

Shoulders/Abs
Quads/Calves
Back/Traps
Off
Chest/Abs
Hams/Traps/Calves
Arms/Forearms
Off
Repeat

I have been doing one rotation high rep, one rotation heavy weight, but for this cycle it's gonna stay pretty heavy, reps probably won't go above 10.

Any questions, or anything else you want to see detailed out, just post up and let me know.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
great cycle just wondering is 3700kcals a day enough to grow at your current weight of 250lbs seems pretty low.

escholar05

Awards
Day 1-August 12-Chest

Supplements:
M1,4ADD-30 mg over 4 doses- 730am, 1130am, 330pm, 7pm
400mg SAMe-upon waking
Controlled Labs Orange Triad, 4g Fish Oil, 1.1g Hawthorne Berry-After Breakfast, another serving of Orange Triad after lunch
Universal Intra-Aid and Storm-Intra-workout

Meals (pretty standard day)

1st
1 scoop dymatize elite while cooking, 3 eggs, 3 pieces of toast, banana

2nd-PWO shake
2 scoops dymatize elite, 3/4 cup oats, banana

3rd
10oz chicken breast, 3/4 cup brown rice(before cooking), broccoli

4th
MetRX Big100 Colossal, or 3 Balance Bars, whichever is cheaper at work

5th
8-10oz ground sirloin, large sweet potato, green beans

6th-before bed
1 scoop dymatize elite, 1.5 cups cottage cheese, 3tbsp peanut butter, 1-1.5 cups chocolate milk

[SIZE=+2]Chest/Abs Workout[/SIZE]​

Flat BB Bench-275x10, 315x8, 315x6, 355x3, 225x12

Incline BB Bench-205x10, 225x8, 245x6

15 Degree Incline Flys-10x55's, 8x55's, 8x55's

Dips-Bodyweight for 3 sets to failure

Ab Work

Thoughts-
Good Workout today, I didn't warm up well enough I don't think, which robbed me of some reps on my flat bench, but oh well. I need to pick up some chalk, the bars at the OSU recs are so damn greasy. Obviously not feeling anything yet from the new stuff, that'll be another 10-14 days I think.

escholar05

Awards
great cycle just wondering is 3700kcals a day enough to grow at your current weight of 250lbs seems pretty low.
Oops, i haven't updated that for awhile. I got down to about 185 for my show in may, and I'm starting this cycle around 215...I will be putting up before pictures and stats tomorrow.

escholar05

Awards
[SIZE=+3]Before Stats[/SIZE]

All stats taken first thing in the morning, no food, no pump
Weight-219lbs
Waist-32.5 inches
Arms-17.25 inches
Shoulders-54 inches
Chest-44.25 inches
Legs-25.75 inches

Best Big 3 Lifts
Bench Press-355x3
Squats-375x3
Deadlifts-455x2

Before Pics-
Post count not high enough

escholar05

Awards
[SIZE=+3]Day 2-August 13-Hams/Calves[/SIZE]

Supplements:
M1,4ADD-30 mg over 4 doses- 730am, 1130am, 330pm, 7pm
400mg SAMe-upon waking
Controlled Labs Orange Triad, 4g Fish Oil, 1.1g Hawthorne Berry-After Breakfast, another serving of Orange Triad after lunch

[SIZE=+2]Hams/Calves[/SIZE]​

Deadlifts-315x6, 365x6, 405x3, 405x3

High Stance Leg Press-10x720, 10x720, 10x810, 8x900

Standing Calf Raises-110x15, 140x12, 150x10

Prone Hamstring Curls-110x10, 130x10, 140x10

Leg Press Calf Press-540x10, 540x10, 630x10

DB Lunges-8ea x 45's, 8ea x 45's, 20ea x bodyweight

Thoughts-
Wasn't feelin as squirrely as normal on deadlift, so I stayed at 405 today. I've been doin alot of hamstring stuff other than regular deadlifts for the last few weeks, so my numbers went down a bit as a result.

Not feeling anything yet, I've upper my water intake to about 1.5-2gal a day, it really helps prevent sides for me it seems, so I'm getting in the habit before I have to. Welcome back getting up in the middle of the night to pee.

luctre

Awards
Nice cycle, i cant wait to see what kind of gain M1,4ADD and P-MAG will give you. subbed

LiveWire224

LiveWire224

Awards
  • Established
Nothing worse then the getting up in the middle of night to "drill for oil", i piss like clock work at 2am.

How do you do your standing calf raises??

I would do mine with dumb-bells with toes on end stepper or stairs, I find its it helps work core as well, because im concentraiting on balance, and harder to go real heavy with the weights.

escholar05

Awards
[SIZE=+3]
Day 3-August 14-Arms​
[/SIZE]

Supplements:
M1,4ADD-30 mg over 4 doses- 830am, 1230am, 430pm, 8pm
400mg SAMe-upon waking

Meals

1st

2nd-PWO shake
2 scoops dymatize elite, 1 cup oats, banana

3rd
Chipotle Steak Burrito

4th
MetRX Big100 Colossal

5th
10oz chicken breast, 3/4 cup brown rice(before cooking), broccoli

6th-before bed
1 scoop dymatize elite, 1.5 cups cottage cheese, 3tbsp peanut butter, 1-1.5 cups chocolate milk

[SIZE=+2]Arms[/SIZE]​

Close Grip Decline Bench-225x8, 255x8, 275x6, 315x7

Pullups(2 sets neutral, 2 sets underhand)-4x8

V-Bar Cable Pressdowns-10x205(stack), 10x205, 8x205, drop set of 175x8

Straight BB Curls-8x85, 6x105, 8x85

Tricep Bench Dips-10x90, 10x115, 10x115

Heavy Hammer Curls-8x55, 8x60, 8x60

Reverse EZ Bar Curls-10x60, 8x80, 8x80

Thoughts-
Arms were almost painfully pumped today. I'm starting to get some of the ramped up glycogen synthesis, because my blood sugar bottomed out a bit after my workout today. Also I think the pump I got today was part of that as well. Appetite is going up as well.

escholar05

Awards
Nice cycle, i cant wait to see what kind of gain M1,4ADD and P-MAG will give you. subbed
Me too, should be a good cycle.

Nothing worse then the getting up in the middle of night to "drill for oil", i piss like clock work at 2am.

How do you do your standing calf raises??

I would do mine with dumb-bells with toes on end stepper or stairs, I find its it helps work core as well, because im concentraiting on balance, and harder to go real heavy with the weights.
Yea, it's like 3am every night, I could set my watch by it, haha.

I do standing raises on a plate loaded leverage machine, I've had some ankle surgeries that make balance difficult, so doing them on a step is really hard for me.

Jaryu

Jaryu

Awards
good luck with your cycle, I'll be watching how it goes.

subbed

luctre

Awards
Did you made your cycle by yourself or its CEL made it for you?
I'm asking about it because M1,4ADD (pro-steroid of dianabol) is more aromatizable than P-MAG (4-chloro) and if i do this cycle one day i will take formestane all the cycle at 50 mg ED to prevent estro sides. But its my opinion, may be a CEL rep could tell if i'm wrong.

silverSurfer

silverSurfer

Awards
  • Established
I used Designer Supplements M1,4ADD when they first sold it several years ago - it is definitely a mass maker.

I hope your results are great.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
Subbed. Interested to watch how m1,4add treats you since it is baby dbol. And x2 for the question about estrogen increase to the CEL rep or anyone who has some insight.

escholar05

Awards
[SIZE=+3]Day 5- August 16-Shoulders/Abs[/SIZE]

Supplements:
M1,4ADD-30 mg per dose- 730am, 1130am, 330pm, 7pm
400mg SAMe-upon waking

[SIZE=+2]Shoulders/Abs[/SIZE]​

Standing BB Shoulder Press-175x10, 175x8, 195x8, 205x7

Seated DB Side Raises-8x30's, 8x35's, 8x40's, drop set of 8x25's

BB High Pulls-135x8, 185x6, 135x8

Seated DB Rear Laterals-10x25's, 8x30's, 8x30's

BB Shrugs-275x12, 315x10, 365x8

Behind The Back Smith Press-185x8, 175x10, 155x12

Ab Work

Thoughts-
Felt good and strong today, really liked how the standing presses felt, and the high pulls did a number on my delts and traps. Dunno what I was thinking, but me and my lifting buddy decided to go play tennis for an hour after lifting in the 90+ degree heat. Looking forward to everything kicking in full swing. Feelin great so far.

escholar05

Awards
I gotta figure out why I'm not getting emails from AM about new posts, so sorry about the lateness of the replies

good luck with your cycle, I'll be watching how it goes.

subbed
Thanks for following along.

I'm asking about it because M1,4ADD (pro-steroid of dianabol) is more aromatizable than P-MAG (4-chloro) and if i do this cycle one day i will take formestane all the cycle at 50 mg ED to prevent estro sides. But its my opinion, may be a CEL rep could tell if i'm wrong.
A little estrogen never hurt anyone, its actually quite helpful for mass. If it gets bad tho, I will start the formestane earlier than I have planned. The cycle layout was kind of a collaboration between CEL and myself, I had originally wanted to do EQ-Plex and P-mag, but this cycle was suggested and I figured why the hell not, haha.

I used Designer Supplements M1,4ADD when they first sold it several years ago - it is definitely a mass maker.

I hope your results are great.
Me too, I'm looking forward to when it really kicks in.

Subbed, good luck with your cycle.
Thanks.

Subbed. Interested to watch how m1,4add treats you since it is baby dbol. And x2 for the question about estrogen increase to the CEL rep or anyone who has some insight.
I'm curious as well, I've actually never ran anything aromtizable(sp?), so I'm curious to see how it goes. As a matter of fact, where are all the CEL reps in this log? haha.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Damn this looks like a crazy nice cycle. I have 2 bottles of M1,4ADD myself...you make me go hmmmmm:mischievous:

silverSurfer

silverSurfer

Awards
  • Established
A few years ago when DS brought out M1,4ADD and it was popular, people using M1,4ADD always kept Nolva on hand to control estrogen during cycle, because it will puff you up. It was also recommended to use Nolva instead of AIs during cycle but don't remember the details. Also, Nolva for PCT. I guess what I'm saying is that you should have a SERM. Either way, I hope you get really good gains.

escholar05

Awards
Damn this looks like a crazy nice cycle. I have 2 bottles of M1,4ADD myself...you make me go hmmmmm:mischievous:
I'm lookin forward to seeing what M1,4ADD can do myself. I hate this 6-10 days of waiting for it to kick in tho, haha, it's like christmas eve or something.

Just got back in town tonight Escholar but it looks like you're off to a good start! You should be seeing some increase in strength in the coming week
Lookin forward to it.

sinewave3

sinewave3

Awards
  • Established
Subbed man!
Sounds like a cool cycle, been considering m1,4add myself for a winter bulk. Interested in seeing how these treat ya

escholar05

Awards
A few years ago when DS brought out M1,4ADD and it was popular, people using M1,4ADD always kept Nolva on hand to control estrogen during cycle, because it will puff you up. It was also recommended to use Nolva instead of AIs during cycle but don't remember the details. Also, Nolva for PCT. I guess what I'm saying is that you should have a SERM. Either way, I hope you get really good gains.
I have stuff layin around if it's needed.

escholar05

Awards
[SIZE=+3]Day 6-August 17-Quads/Calves[/SIZE]

Supplements:
M1,4ADD-30 mg over 4 doses- 830am, 1215pm, 330pm, 7pm
400mg SAMe-upon waking
Supplement Direct Taurine-7g with pre-workout drink

[SIZE=+2]Quads/Calves[/SIZE]​

BB Squats-275x10, 295x8, 315x8, 355x7, suspended squats-275x8, 275x8

Leg Press (feet close)-720x8, 810x6, 630x10, 630x10

Wide Stance Smith Squats-185x10, 225x8, 225x8

Leg Extensions-120x10, 140x10, 180x10, 210x8

Leg Press Calf Press-450x10, 540x8, 540x8

Standing Calf Raises-140x8, 110x8, 110x8

Seated Calf Raises-70x8, 70x8, 70x8

Thoughts-
I think I'm starting to feel that strength increase...355x7 is crazy for me. Stuff is just starting to feel lighter. I was happy to get thru a leg workout with zero lower back issues, no pumps or anything. Hopefully I keep that one goin, between the bananas, water, and taurine it should be fine. If not I will pick up some cranberry extract.

Eats should be good this week, my parents brought down some nice sirloin steaks for me this weekend, lookin forward to tossin one on the foreman in about 30 min for lunch

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hmm, anyone think it's odd to bridge from an aggressive compound to a milder one? I wouldn't do that myself :think:

Re: the serm, I think having the formestane on hand should be enough should any problems arise with the M14. I suspect that it would be able to stop any issues in their tracks within a few days...

...HOPEFULLY :)

escholar05

Awards
Hmm, anyone think it's odd to bridge from an aggressive compound to a milder one? I wouldn't do that myself :think:

Re: the serm, I think having the formestane on hand should be enough should any problems arise with the M14. I suspect that it would be able to stop any issues in their tracks within a few days...

The thinking was more wet compound bridged into dry compound. But now that I think about it, wouldn't an agressive compound bridged into a milder one be a better transition into PCT?

CompEdgeLabs

CompEdgeLabs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I would add the Topical Formestane in at the beggining of week 3 at 100 mg per day if it were my cycle.

See above reply.

I can see both sides of the argument there. If were me, I would have probably done it the way he is to dry out some.

I agree that I dont think a SERM would be needed, and that the Topical Formestane should likely do the trick.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The thinking was more wet compound bridged into dry compound. But now that I think about it, wouldn't an agressive compound bridged into a milder one be a better transition into PCT?
Your theory is sound concerning wet --> dry. At the same, I'd apply that to equally potent injectables rather than orals that have different potency. That's not to knock either of the compounds as they both certainly have their place.

I disagree with the thinking that there is any such thing as transition to pct. IMO when bridging to a milder compound, you are simply prolonging endogenous suppression without the benefit of additional explosive gains.

Back in the pre-ban days, there were a LOT of explosive opitions with SD, 1A, 1T, and lots of test bases that allowed for fancy bridges. In this stack, we have no test base and not a lot of explosive options to play with for equal (or nearly equal) potency.

It's possible that my opinion is over analytical and conservative so consider other opinions before banking on just mine.

To offer an alternative rather than just critique: if I were going from slightly wet to slightly dry in a bridge, I'd go from Xtren to Estane... or Pplex to Estane. In this stack, bridging from M14 to Xtren might work well for an all out bulk, but it won't go from wet to dry.

CompEdgeLabs

CompEdgeLabs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
To offer an alternative rather than just critique: if I were going from slightly wet to slightly dry in a bridge, I'd go from Xtren to Estane... or Pplex to Estane. In this stack, bridging from M14 to Xtren might work well for an all out bulk, but it won't go from wet to dry.
I still think that he will be fine, but completely understand where your point of view is coming from.

I quoted the above because I wanted to point out that I agree that any of the above should be excellent bridges.

escholar05

Awards
[SIZE=+3]End of Week 1-August 18-Back[/SIZE]​

Supplements:
M1,4ADD-30 mg over 4 doses- 830am, 1230am, 430pm, 8pm
400mg SAMe-upon waking

Meals

1st

2nd-PWO shake
2 scoops dymatize elite, 1 cup oats, banana

3rd
8oz sirloin steak, large sweet potato, broccoli

4th
8oz chicken breast, 4 pieces whole wheat bread, romaine lettuce

5th
Power Bar Protein Bar (30g pro/45g carb/11g fat) ~380 cals

5th take 2 (did this yesterday too)
2 cups of cottage cheese and 3 rice cakes

6th-before bed

[SIZE=+2]Back[/SIZE]​

Bent Over BB Rows-205x8, 205x8, 225x8, 245x8, 185x12

Pullups(2 wide, 2 shoulder width)-4x8

Chest Supported T-Bar Rows-10x90, 8x120, 8x120

Underhand Seated Cable Rows-175x10, 185x8, 200x8

Cybex Pulldown Machine-180x10, 200x8, 200x8

Thoughts-
Day started out great today, got a call at 830 telling me I got a transportation and logistics internship that I interviewed for 2 weeks ago. It's pretty big for me, it represents me getting my foot in the door of the real world and maybe actually starting a career instead of just having jobs.

As far as the cycle goes, I feel freaking great. Strength is up, I'm starting to feel that "on" feeling, and the libido is starting to get scary, haha. Only downside is that I'm not sleeping quite as well, I find myself waking up sweating or just generally being a bit hotter, but I'm gonna pick up some melatonin and valerian today at work and that should help. Also, my skin is alot more oily than normal, but I just shower and wash my face more often. Another side effect to note is that my appetite has gone thru the roof. I ate two full meals yesterday an hour apart. It's a scary feeling, as I just can see the dollars leaving my wallet, haha.

CompEdgeLabs

CompEdgeLabs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Just a thought, and everyones different, but I normally use Phenibut XT when I have a hard time sleeping. Melatonin gives me vicious headaches. The nice thing about the Phenibut is that it helps me stay asleep, which is my main problem.

escholar05

Awards
Just a thought, and everyones different, but I normally use Phenibut XT when I have a hard time sleeping. Melatonin gives me vicious headaches. The nice thing about the Phenibut is that it helps me stay asleep, which is my main problem.
Interesting, it's not too bad right now, and it may just be because it's been hotter here as of late as well. I used valerian root when I was prepping for my show and having trouble sleeping and liked it. But I may have to pick up some phenibut XT and try it.

LiveWire224

LiveWire224

Awards
  • Established
Congrats on the internship.
Thats awesome that the cycle is taking off and you have the "on".

I also like Phenibut Xt if that helps. Helps me stay asleep as well. I can get to sleep just cant stay asleep.

Cycle is looking nice Bro

escholar05

Awards

I also like Phenibut Xt if that helps. Helps me stay asleep as well. I can get to sleep just cant stay asleep.

Thanks man. I was reading about the phenibut and it sounds pretty promising. Probably am going to order some today or tomorrow.

CompEdgeLabs

CompEdgeLabs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

Thats the same as me. I go to sleep fine, I just wake up so damn much. Phenibut XT helps me actually stay asleep through the night.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Eschool,
do you have any past experience with 14ad or m14? Just curious, not starting a debate this time :laugh2:

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
There were MANY variation of this cycle thrown around by myself, Escholar and CompEdgelabs....and we decided this was the best for his golas and concerns(sides etc). The Pmag on the back end is to help harden him up a little and get rid of sopme of the bloat w/ the m14add. ....The topical formestane will aslo help with that;)

edit ...when i responded above i missed the whole previous page

escholar05

Awards
Eschool,
do you have any past experience with 14ad or m14? Just curious, not starting a debate this time :laugh2:
I do not, this is the first run with these two compounds, altho I've run H-drol, which I know is pretty similar to P-mag. I like the M14add so far, I've never experienced an appetite increase like this with anything I've ever taken. Why do you ask?

There were MANY variation of this cycle thrown around by myself, Escholar and CompEdgelabs....and we decided this was the best for his golas and concerns(sides etc). The Pmag on the back end is to help harden him up a little and get rid of sopme of the bloat w/ the m14add. ....The topical formestane will aslo help with that;)

edit ...when i responded above i missed the whole previous page
Yea, the original idea was to stack the two for 4 or 6 weeks, but I wanted a longer cycle and didn't like the idea of stacking two methyls for 6 weeks.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Why do you ask?
Just curious. Sometimes people respond differently when they know what to expect with a compound vs. with their first run.

I usually sub in cycle logs to see how recovery goes so that's why I'm here. I like ALL steroids while on, just dread the recovery with the aggressive ones so it'll be interesting for me to see how that goes for you.

Great log son :cheers:

LiveWire224

LiveWire224

Awards
  • Established
Thats the same as me. I go to sleep fine, I just wake up so damn much. Phenibut XT helps me actually stay asleep through the night.

Great Stuff.!!!! World of a difference, I use to wake up every freaking hour.

I also tried the one from MST, Somgrien*(spelling) or something. Like the Phenibut XT much more.

M16

M16

IBE Rep
Awards
  • Established
I'll be keeping my eye on this log...I have several bottles of m14add myself.

escholar05

Awards
Just curious. Sometimes people respond differently when they know what to expect with a compound vs. with their first run.

I usually sub in cycle logs to see how recovery goes so that's why I'm here. I like ALL steroids while on, just dread the recovery with the aggressive ones so it'll be interesting for me to see how that goes for you.

Great log son :cheers:
Thanks. I have recovered well from all my cycles so far, so I feel like I have that aspect down pretty well, and I've definately run some supressive cycles in the past (p-plex/trenadrol and tren/e-stane 9 weeker).

I'm glad you like the log, I like including as much detail as possible so that others may learn/critique.

Great Stuff.!!!! World of a difference, I use to wake up every freaking hour.

I also tried the one from MST, Somgrien*(spelling) or something. Like the Phenibut XT much more.
I've been sleeping better since it's cooled down a bit, but I will definately be keeping it in mind.

I'll be keeping my eye on this log...I have several bottles of m14add myself.
Nice to have you aboard.