Help me with my cycle

1993wrxBOI

Awards
Hello, Just need some direction from you guys about putting together a stack with what i curently have access to.

I am 33 years old and have been lifting mostly natural for 10 years. I need some opinions about what i have and if its reasonable to put together a stack with this. I have done andro in the past with good results and over the counter pct.

My main concern is compatability, liver toxicity, and PCT...

So, what i have is:

-RPN Havoc
-6-oxo
-Test -Enanthate
-Novlo

Lets pretend I dont have ready access to anything else and I want to put on 20lbs., can I do this safely without too much risk or do I really need to re-think this.....

Thanks.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Test-E 500mg/week for 10-12 weeks
Havoc 1-4

PCT:
Nolva 20/20/20/20 starting 2 weeks after ur last injection

i wouldnt even bother with the 6oxo

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I second what Nos says. No surprises there! I do tend to get estrogen sides from test even at a dose like that, so maybe it's possible to run the 6-oxo in a very low dose on cycle if you do get estrogen sides... I don't know how much you have... I found myself to be pretty sensitive to estrogen gyno, but you may not have the same problem.

1993wrxBOI

Awards
I have a pile of 6-oxo so maybe ill keep it handy for during cycle, like maybe 200mg per day and ill cycle it 5 on 2 off?? does that sound right?

As far as the HAVOC if im reading right I should go first 4 weeks with test and then only test for the last 6 weeks? Is that right? (10 weeks cycle test).

Thanks for the help..... what do you think I should expect for gains?

ffmedic32

ffmedic32

Awards
I have a pile of 6-oxo so maybe ill keep it handy for during cycle, like maybe 200mg per day and ill cycle it 5 on 2 off?? does that sound right?

As far as the HAVOC if im reading right I should go first 4 weeks with test and then only test for the last 6 weeks? Is that right? (10 weeks cycle test).

Thanks for the help..... what do you think I should expect for gains?
The type of gains you get from this cycle are totally up to you......

If you dont train hard and eat big then the cycle will do very little for ya...

1993wrxBOI

Awards
The type of gains you get from this cycle are totally up to you......

If you dont train hard and eat big then the cycle will do very little for ya...
Gotcha,

Am I reading the cycle correct?

1993wrxBOI

Awards
yep, havoc as kickstart
Starting everything tomorrow.....

Just a quick follow-up question.... if I use Havoc as a kickstart and stop half way through my test cycle will I have any spike in estrogen? If so how do I combat it since I want to use my Nolva 2 weeks after I finish completely? Low dose of 6 oxo?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
you shouldn't see too much of a spike, but low dose 6-oxo would help, or arimidex or aromasin.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 35
Anabolics 32
Anabolics 17
Swolechopper Anabolics 16
Supplements 10