LiftingStud's PPlex and Mdrol Log

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
Well here we go boys... the MASSIVE stock up came in today and have more stuff than I know what to do with but here is the cycle I currently plan on using:

PPlex: 20/20/20/30/30/30-40?
Mdrol: 10/10-20/20/0/0/0

I am not sure if I will go 5 or 6 wks on this. Going to play it by ear. Same goes with the mdrol dosage. I ran orginal SD from DS and AX and 20 was plenty for me at that time but that was 2.5 yrs ago. The reason behind stacking is because phera takes a week or so to really feel for me. Also i am keeping the phera going to help hold the quick sd gains and bodyweight changes through PCT. Plus I hope the syngergy will be nothing short of amazing!

PCT:
Clomid 75/50/50/25
Tamox 20/20/20/20
Novladex XT 0/0/3/3/2/1
Lean Xtreme 0/0/4/4/3/2

Currently run around 188-190 lbs very very lean and vascular. If I had to guess bf would be around 7%. All abs are visable plus you can see outline of veins in lower ab area (to give you an idea of how lean I am).

Workout schedule:
monday off (or cardio/abs/calfs when needed)
tues arms
wed legs/calfs
thur chest
fri back
sat off (or cardio/abs/calfs when needed)
sun shoulders/delts

Diet:
Very clean and eat about 5-8 meals depending on the day. I am very busy with work so will often throw in shakes to keep Cals up. Will give a better run down of diet later.

I plan on updating as much as possible and giving you guys a rough idea how my body is responding.

LET GO AND GET BIG!!!

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
You know i'm watching. Nice weight and bodyfat, what's your height? Sounds like you're gonna be blowin' up. Good PCT.

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
You know i'm watching. Nice weight and bodyfat, what's your height? Sounds like you're gonna be blowin' up. Good PCT.
6'1"
my metabolism is crazy, I pretty much do no cardio and really have to eat eat eat to gain, but the metabolism runs in my fam.

Could wait popped 1 phera at noon when I got the package. Usually will be taking it at 8am with breakfast. The sd wil be mid afternoon like 2-3 then last phera around 6-7. Don't want to take it too late. Usually workout around 530 most days after work.

Figured u would be watching. Let's get this going!!!

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
DAY 1: 189lbs 10mg Mdrol, 20mg PPlex

Could it be placebo?!?!?!??
What a massive pump in the arms today. I have to think it a placebo effect but they were so massive.

Alt standing db curl 4 sets with last adding drop after
alt incline db curl 3 sets with last adding drop after
preacher curl narrow grip 3 sets after last set picked up the bar and repped out standing curls til failure
db hammer curl 3 sets

cable rope pressdown 3 sets more warmup
close grip bech 4 sets last one with drop
dips with body vertical 3 sets, last one had 2 45s then dropped to 1 then none, all of last set to failure
one arm db flat skull crusher with rotation of palm toward ceiling at extention 3 sets
seated overhead rope extension 3 sets

I really don't think it was a placebo pump but really mdrol that quick??? It's been a while since I have used it but whatever causedthe pump it was great and long lasting after the work... Arms were swoll!!

Can't wait to see where this goes. Ohh yeah weight was 189 today.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
i've felt a just slightly better pump on Superdrol after the first pill. I was pulsing at 10mg preworkout only, and by the 5th pill my body was visibly harder looking. For me the kick in time is really very quick.

That, and the fact that i'll get a insane pump on arms even training natural ;), arms day kicks ass.

If I might offer some advice for the log, with each daily update start off with the day in the cycle and your weigh in for that day. That makes the log SOO much more readable and will make your gains very apparent.

I am excited for your next few weeks! I am almost done with SD/PP stack and I don't want to come off, haha... cardio on a ketogenic day usually has me feeling so soft and depleted, but I just got off cardio and feel hard and jacked. Good stuff! :)

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
DAY 2: 10mg Mdrol, 20mg PPlex

Another awesome pump workout!

4 sets deep squats with double drop with last set
4 sets of reverse hacks (kinda like a mod front)
4 sets leg press last strip a plates one by one so 6 drops
4 sets BB setups
4 sets stiff deads
3 sets leg press machine with heals very high, toes off so all weight on hams

pump lasted hours after workout... Almost feel down the stairs after my shower going down to eat.... Oops!!!

Great pumps, focus and energy so far. Don't want to leave the gym. Chest tomarrow boys, can't wait, want to go now.

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
DAY 3: 10mg Mdrol, 20mg PPlex

Another good workout with nice pump and intensity. Good endurance too. Legs are so sore from yesterday. Also constantly hungry, which is something I remember from the last time I ran sd. Haven't steped in the scale yet will in a few days.

Chest
4 sets BB incline
4 sets DB flat
4 sets db incline flye
fst7 wide grip hammer strength

few sets of single arm rope pressdowns to pump up triceps

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
Day 4: 10mg Mdrol, 20mg PPlex

Solid back workout yesterday. So far noticed nice aggression in the gym and once I get going it's very hard to leave, want to keep going.

4 sets wide pulldowns front
4 sets bent bb rows
4 sets close tbar rows
3 sets underhand pulldowns
3 sets setter close row machine
6 sets dead lifts (only mild back pumps nothing too crazy)

so far so good, no sides. Actually feel really good. Going to weigh myself mon and then eod of so.

Looking at bumping the sd to 20 mg tues.

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
DAY 5: 10mg Mdrol 20mg PPlex

Day off... had car problems... power steering belt came off track and messed up my car... lucky got it to a gas station with McDs and it was meal time while waited on tow truck so I indulged cause I was getting hungry... double Angus burger... usually dont cheat but need some food... ohh well get those Cals up lol.

DAY 6: 191lbs 10mg Mdrol, 20mg PPlex

Shoulders workout was great. Not noticed a huge increase in strength yet, but very nice mind muscle connection esp with heavier weight... which I think is why I can really increase the weight too much. I am getting such an intense squeeze with the reps, its making my normal weight harder... adding a few reps to sets so mild strength increase is there. This is also leading to a MASSIVE pump. Also a great attitude in the gym. Once I get going I really dont want to leave. So endurance is way way up.

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
Ohh yeah shoulder workout:
5 sets seated overhead bb
3 sets seated db lats double drop with last set
3 sets front db raises double drop last set
3 sets rear cables superset reverse pec dec
3 sets seated overhead machine press

4 sets bb shrugs
4 sets machine shrug

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
DAY 7: 10mg Mdrol, 20mg PPlex

Off day from the gym. Tomorrow I will be bumping up the Mdrol.

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
DAY 8: up about 5-5.5lbs 194lbs 20mg Mdrol, 20mg PPlex

Upped the Mdrol today. Last times I ran Mdrol 20 was my sweet spot but have been up to 30. So thinking this week and next should be great, esp with the phera starting to rear its effects.

Only werid side I have noticed is random hot flashes throughout the day. It has been 2yrs since I ran SD but pretty sure this didnt happen last time. Still look just as lean but definately bigger look to my muscles.

Arms today with another great pump. Strength definately moving up very nicely esp on mass buidling movements. Feel like I can load the weight on and keep a nice strict form and always can eak out a few more than I thought.

4 sets BB curls
4 sets incline DB curls
3 sets standing alt DB hammer curls
FST 7 preacher curl machine
4 sets smith machine close grip bench
4 sets weighted dips
3 sets seated rope cable overhead extensions
FST7 decline skull crusher

ZoomZoom88

ZoomZoom88

Awards
  • Established
damn dude, i thought i was crazy stacking mdrol-tren before. but still this should be nuts....

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
20 Mdrol and 20 PPlex is going to kick ass, your 3rd week is when the phera will really be hitting hard. Week 3 will be fun, haha.

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
damn dude, i thought i was crazy stacking mdrol-tren before. but still this should be nuts....
Yeah nothing crazy with the dose, but their have been people that run high doses of either but when someone talk of a low/mod dose of 2 methyls it's like a big no no. I thought about doing mdrol and tren too.

ZoomZoom88

ZoomZoom88

Awards
  • Established
Yeah nothing crazy with the dose, but their have been people that run high doses of either but when someone talk of a low/mod dose of 2 methyls it's like a big no no. I thought about doing mdrol and tren too.
My stack was great, ill be hear watching to see how your cycle goes.... i might gives this a run in the future....good luck

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
DAY 9: 20mg Mdrol, 20mg PPlex

Legs today... good workout again. Some reason body temp was crazy high today... by the end of my workout I was soaked.

6 sets BB squats
6 sets stiff leg deads (only minor back pumps)
3 sets reverse hacks supersets with BB setups
12 sets leg press; started with 2 plates repped out then short rest added a plate repped out, got up to 6 plates a side in 6 sets; took a 2-3 minute break started with 6 plates a side and worked my back down to 2 a side (hope that makes sense)
Then did some calfs with abs... then I was spent!

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
DAY 10: 20mg mdrol, 20mg pplex
little down because weight hadn't been moving much like last runs with sd and the strength increases have been crazy like last 2 runs... Well stepped on the scale and BOOM... Up 8lbs... 197!!! Heaviest I have been a while (esp when you consider how lean I am, factoring that in I am at all time heaviest), yes some us glycogen and little water but don't really look bloated. Even the gf said in last couple wks you have started to look bigger and fuller... She doesn't complain sex drive is in overdrive.

So after the weigh-in how could you not have a solid chest workout. Great mood and blasted through a nice chest day.

4 sets incline bb
4 sets flat db
3 sets wide hammer press
3 sets incline db flye
fst7 set pec dec machine

I really think 20 is the spot with the mdrol even to start at, plan on cont at 20 and 20 for this wk and next. Then considering dropping down the mdrol to 10 but upping the pplex to 30. Then the next wk dropping the mdrol and cont just pplex.

No sides except extreme muscle soreness, DOMS are off the chart. Sore 3 days plus after a workout.

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
DAY 11: 20mg Mdrol, 20mg PPlex

Back today:
4 sets Lat pulldowns wide grip (beastly strong, new PB 200 for 6 solid reps with good hard contraction)
4 sets BB rows
5-6 sets DB rows (beastly strong again... just kept going and going, think last set was 115s for 7)
4 sets shoulder width underhand pulldown
4 sets close grip cable row (esp with pulling higher to hit upper mid back)
4 sets close grip machine row (esp lower lat)

BACK WAS HUGE!!!

3 sets DB hammer curls
3 sets high cable curls
*did biceps to get a nice pump

This workout was amazing... the pump was nothing short of awesome... back looked wide and think in the mirror when i was done...avoided deads because low back was still sore from the stiff deads done on leg day.

Glad tomorrow is an off day, need some rest and relaxation. Like I said above the DOMS are crazy.

I think the phera is starting to rear it head... as for the mdrol i dont think it is as powerful as the orginal DS stuff I used in the past, that stuff was CRAZY! But not going to push it over 20mg since I am stacking it. Happy to report no sides what so ever. Feel great pretty much all the time. Hard to get out of bed in the morning but think thats just because my body wants to sleep and grow. But a shower and some coffee and no problems.

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
DAY 12: 20mg mdrol, 20mg pplex

off day.

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
DAY 13: 197lbs 20mg Mdrol, 20mg PPlex

Shoulders/traps
4 sets seated over BB press
4 sets arnolds
3 sets reverse cable flye w/ seated machine side laterals
3 sets behind the neck seated smith machine press
4 sets DB shrugs
4 sets standing machine shrug

Went with a big pressing day to try and stimulate some mass growth in my delts.

Weight is moving up (8lbs since start), which is nice to see and motivating. Good workout and endurance is off the charts. Strength is moving up but nothing crazy rapid. This is why I still question the Mdrol. At 20mg no back pumps, no lethargy, pretty much feel good 24/7. I am not sure if it is the Phera doing everything. It has been a while since I used the orginal SD by DS but definately not the same feeling. Should be even more powerful with the phera added in. Last time I ran SD at 20mg I was getting back pumps and crazy crazy rapid strength. I will chalk it up to me being lucky.

Well tomorrow marks the end of week 2. Will continue week 3 at 20mg mdrol and 20mg pplex. Considered bumping up one of the 2 but weight is still slowly moving up along with strength so going to keep going as is, esp since no sides. Wk 4 I am looking at dropping the mdrol down to 10mg and bumping up the pplex to 30. What you guys think? Then week 5-6 drop the mdrol (as in orginal plan) and just run the pplex at 30-40mg depending on how wk 4 goes.

ZoomZoom88

ZoomZoom88

Awards
  • Established
I ran my mdrol cycle at 20-30mg and i never seemed to get any back pumps either, not even in the 4th week.... i often think that im not a good responder to mdrol, or its not as potent as people say....

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
I ran my mdrol cycle at 20-30mg and i never seemed to get any back pumps either, not even in the 4th week.... i often think that im not a good responder to mdrol, or its not as potent as people say....
My thought is it is not as potent as the original stuff from DS cause at 20mg after squats and deads my lower back was blowing up and in mod pain and this would persist well after the workout.
Bump mdrol to 30 on tues? Who has thoughts?

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I have trouble trusting Mdrol because I read these forums enough to see that a lot of the individual responses to Mdrol are not characteristic of Superdrol. Long kick in time, then strength gains and hardening, lethargy and shutdown, higher occurence of gyno...

In my experience, the only side with Superdrol is backpumps, and strength increases so fast it's absolutely retarded, weight piles on if you're eating properly. The only Mdrol i've tried is the disputed bunk batch, dunno what it was but I spent 7 days on it up to 30mg and it wasn't Superdrol.

Anyway, I'd just keep running it the way you had planned on doing. I mostly trust Mdrol, read about too many good results off it, im just not 100% sure on it.

ZoomZoom88

ZoomZoom88

Awards
  • Established
Next time i run mdrol its going to be around 30mg for the most part of the cycle....I would run 30mg for the next 2 weeks and go from there.

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
In my experience, the only side with Superdrol is backpumps, and strength increases so fast it's absolutely retarded, weight piles on if you're eating properly. The only Mdrol i've tried is the disputed bunk batch, dunno what it was but I spent 7 days on it up to 30mg and it wasn't Superdrol.
totally agree with... That's why I am questioning it. Like I said I have had good strength gains but nothing like the massively wkly jumps assoc with sd... The "watch ur tendons cause you get superhuman strength increase."

should I bump the pplex instead?

Don't get me wrong I am not complaining cause I have felt great on this cycle. No sides or lethargy, which is a huge plus. But when u know what sd will do and u add phera and you don't see those results is just odd.

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
Next time i run mdrol its going to be around 30mg for the most part of the cycle....I would run 30mg for the next 2 weeks and go from there.
Considering 30 of mdrol starting tomarrow. But will drop it back down the 4wk as I up the pplex to 30mg.

Or as I asked unreal do I keep the mdrol at 20 and bump the pplex to 30 since that's what I think I an seeing really working?

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
Just remembered that I did get those huge pumps right away and doubt the pplex hit that fast... So I am just at a lose. Thanks for the input guys. Keep hoping to get well over 200 with this one.

Another plus is the gains are slow which should make them pretty easy to hold during pct and after, which makes me :) :) :)

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Go to 20SD/30PP. IMO that is the sweet spot, nothing but glory and bliss there. Hopefully your Mdrol is doing its job, i mean your gains are still pretty good. And you got 4 weeks to go! Just keep killing it, no matter what you do you've got enough juice to keep making solid gains every week.

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
Go to 20SD/30PP. IMO that is the sweet spot, nothing but glory and bliss there. Hopefully your Mdrol is doing its job, i mean your gains are still pretty good. And you got 4 weeks to go! Just keep killing it, no matter what you do you've got enough juice to keep making solid gains every week.
that's what I was leaning toward if I did anything.

ZoomZoom88

ZoomZoom88

Awards
  • Established
M-drol is overrated, i prolly wont ever use it again. Ive said it before, i love tren. Which is why i just ordered me a bottle of alpha tren.....

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
M-drol is overrated, i prolly wont ever use it again. Ive said it before, i love tren. Which is why i just ordered me a bottle of alpha tren.....
When I used tren with havoc it was def a SOLID addition. But the orginal DS SD was off the hook nothing since comes close. Yeah it has it sides but minimal at 20mg but serious strength and size.

ZoomZoom88

ZoomZoom88

Awards
  • Established
When I used tren with havoc it was def a SOLID addition. But the orginal DS SD was off the hook nothing since comes close. Yeah it has it sides but minimal at 20mg but serious strength and size.
Yea i wish i could get my hands on some original SD. I just really dont want to use mdrol over 30mg b/c of the sides vs. gains thing. But the tren is by far the best thing ive ever tried. What tren did you use?

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
DAY 14: 198.5lbs 20mg Mdrol, 20mg PPlex

Up 9.5lbs total so far!!! Usually a day off but occasionally use it as a dead lift only day... got off work early, was feeling good so figured why not. Not sure how many sets I did but definately loved the strength I was feeling.

Started at 135lbs for 2 sets, then 185 for 2 sets, then 225 for 2 sets, 275 for a set, 315 for a set, then 345 for set. Felt pretty good pushed it for a personal best of 365x8! Then dropped to 315 for a set, then 275 for a set, then 225 for a set... then 135for 3 sets totaling 100 reps for speed with good contraction to get the heart really pumping and soak the shirt (the best non-cardio, cardio workout!!!) So whats that like 13 sets?!?!?! Best part was lower back was pumped but no nasty painful back pumps!

Going to keep everything at 20mg due to the steady increase in weight and no sides... no reason to push the dosage.

Definately very happy so far.

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
Yea i wish i could get my hands on some original SD. I just really dont want to use mdrol over 30mg b/c of the sides vs. gains thing. But the tren is by far the best thing ive ever tried. What tren did you use?
cyclotren or something like that by juggernaut... where in NC are u? fellow carolina boy here.

ZoomZoom88

ZoomZoom88

Awards
  • Established
Yea get you some x-mass. i live in huntersville, im going to school at cpcc right now, where you at?

ZoomZoom88

ZoomZoom88

Awards
  • Established
yeah, one of the future cycles that i researched wuz that mdrol bridge 2 xtren, you ran Zoom, What did you end up keepin from that cycle? I also stocked up for a mdrol pp run as well,( i been hearin good thing about both cycles,massive maintainable gains, for thoses of us that can handle the compounds) along with a few others, i think i blew 600 bux toward future cycles, and watch the ban never go into effect, lol
I wanna say i gained 25-26lbs and keep 18-19lbs after pct. alot of water weight but the strength was unreal. Im about to try out this new alpha tren, which is pp/tren combo, should be pretty nasty.

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
yeah, i wuz lookin to PP's 1-T tren to bridge with mdrol, everyone seem to be ravin about it being a better conversion rate
He has a log... how about you read it and dont jack my log... thanks :)

FYI at 165 I would be looking at your diet and not aas.

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
DAY 15: 30mg Mdrol, 20mg PPlex

Yeah after much thought I did it... bumped the mdrol, having be going back and forth on this idea and finally said let go. And man on man what a arm workout I had. We are talking night and day difference. Felt like by the end my muscles wanted to pop out of my skin... so much blood in them it was re-donk-u-lous!!! Massive full look to the arms.

4 sets BB curls (PR 125x8 with no cheating!!! then 3 more with some sway for last set)
3 sets seated DB curls
4 sets standing alt hammer
4 sets weighted dips (getting strong last set was 2 45s for 10 full reps!)
3 sets smith close grip bench
4 sets seated EZ bar overhead extensions
FST 7 preacher machine super set with rope cable pressdowns (came up with this on the spot and man ohhhh man was it the great finisher, blew my arms up! Instead of the 15-30sec rest I switched to the opposing muscle group so went back and forth and AWESOME!)

I really dont want to talk bad about CEL products cause I have loved all the ones that I have tried. I know they test the raws and pills but 30mg feels like 20mg of the orginal stuff. Or can it just be the fact I have run 2 cycles (even though they were yrs ago)and need a little more to get the same effect?

Anyway... I want to say this is not a cycle for a newbie or people that have just few under their belt. I may not be having sides or experiencing problems but it is very very potent. I just wanted to underscore that fact for those who are reading this log.

ZoomZoom88

ZoomZoom88

Awards
  • Established
You talking about 30mgs of mdrol makes me wanna take a swing at taking that much. Ill b dosing the alpha tren at 3 pills a day so thats 75mgs/tren and 30mgs/pplex. I think im content with that....what do you think?

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
You talking about 30mgs of mdrol makes me wanna take a swing at taking that much. Ill b dosing the alpha tren at 3 pills a day so thats 75mgs/tren and 30mgs/pplex. I think im content with that....what do you think?
Only used tren that one time with havoc. Was 35mg pills so initial dose was 70mg with 30mg havoc. Was very solid. Strength was great. Last wk 12 days of 4.5 wk cycle was dosed at 105 and 40. Gained like 10lbs pretty easy to keep during pct and after. Didn't see that big of a difference to be honest. Strength went up some but weight didn't move too much. Sex drive def dropped off some toward end and during beginning of pct.
To be honest I feel way better on this. Seems odd huh? No lethargy, no acne (and my skin hates me!), sex drive still rocking. Also look bigger and fuller on this too (other was def dryer). Hope this help.

ZoomZoom88

ZoomZoom88

Awards
  • Established
Only used tren that one time with havoc. Was 35mg pills so initial dose was 70mg with 30mg havoc. Was very solid. Strength was great. Last wk 12 days of 4.5 wk cycle was dosed at 105 and 40. Gained like 10lbs pretty easy to keep during pct and after. Didn't see that big of a difference to be honest. Strength went up some but weight didn't move too much. Sex drive def dropped off some toward end and during beginning of pct.
To be honest I feel way better on this. Seems odd huh? No lethargy, no acne (and my skin hates me!), sex drive still rocking. Also look bigger and fuller on this too (other was def dryer). Hope this help.
I got it wrong it 40mgs of tren in every pill. but anyway im flirting with the idea of doing a 10mg dose of mdrol during my alpha tren to really keep s*** crazy. Might b a little much tho. I just want the same results as i did with my mdrol/tren cycle, but to be leaner.

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
I got it wrong it 40mgs of tren in every pill. but anyway im flirting with the idea of doing a 10mg dose of mdrol during my alpha tren to really keep s*** crazy. Might b a little much tho. I just want the same results as i did with my mdrol/tren cycle, but to be leaner.
hmm... U looked at hdrol? Can run it and tren for extended time... Yeah the gains will nit be crazy but you should get lean and ripped. Possibly havoc. Since u just ran mdrol tren would def mix it up a bit.

ZoomZoom88

ZoomZoom88

Awards
  • Established
hmm... U looked at hdrol? Can run it and tren for extended time... Yeah the gains will nit be crazy but you should get lean and ripped. Possibly havoc. Since u just ran mdrol tren would def mix it up a bit.
Yea a bridge into hdrol sounds like fun....