END OF SUMMER BULK CYCLE OPTIONS

morehead88

Awards
I have ran 2 cycles before with a great amount of reasurch before each of those cycles i made minimal gains off of both cycles but strength increased alot. My minimal gains were due to the fact that i was trying to stay lean so cals were keps to 3000 or less more like 2500 all clean. I am currently around 190 10%bf and now i am ready for a good 20-30 lb gain this fall and winter.
My frist cycle was test only at 500mg/wk only ran it for 7 weeks due to testing for a sport i was playing was comming up the following year just found out so stopped right away not sure on detection times for test. Second cycle was test 500mg/wk 12weeks deca 300mg/wk 10 weeks and drol 50mg ed for 4 weeks. Strength increase from this cycle was great even on the low cals but only saw 12lbs or so, kept almost all of it.
So now i am ready to do it right and see exactly the potential of test and deca with the right clean high cal diet.

Now to my problem i have d-bol test and deca. PCT is nolva
I have been reasurching alot and it seems that 15 weeks cycles seem to yeild better results than 10 or 12 weeks. My origional cycles was going to look like this

test 600mg/wk 1-12
deca 400mg/wk 1-10
d-bol 40mg ed 4 weeks

With what i have i could also drag it out to a 15 week cycle and run it more like this

test 500mg/wk 1-15
deca 400mg/wk 1-13
d-bol 40mg ed 4weeks

just wondering what would yeild better gains i know the deca should be run higher and 200 higher would be easier on my junk but if i would yeild better gains from the lower dose of test for 15 weeks i could put up with it for the cycle. My past use of gear has revealed i am not prone to gyno or any other sides for that matter and during my use of deca in the past i had no problems with any thing working.

And i really dont want my lbs put on to be sloppy even though it is winter i would like to stay at around 10% no higher than 12 abbs still visible after cycle. What percentage of fat protine and carbs would yeild good lean gains while still packing on mass. Looking for at lest 20 solid lbs would like 30 if possible with spot on diet and training.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
i always suggest running HCG with tren or deca, but if u cant get any then stick with 10 weeks of deca

morehead88

Awards
I am not able to get ahold of any now and my pct with deca ran for 10 weeks before was just nolva 40/40/20/10/10 came off fine test jumped back to normal in no time hope it will do the same this go around.