WORKOUT:
Monday - Chest, Back, Bi's
Tuesday - Shoulders, Legs, Tri's
Wed - off
Thursday - Chest, Back, Bi's
Friday - Shoulders, Legs, Tri's
Sat/Sun - off
NUTRITION:
I am doing a clean bulk, taking in around 5000 calories a day and approx 500 grams of protein. This typically includes 6 scoops of protein, a homemade weight gainer, lots of oats, rice, chicken, beef, eggs, and milk. I also drink about 1-2 gallons of water a day

Supplements

Creatine and dextrose (which I have been taking daily for the some time now)
Whey protein
Protein blend
Multivitamin, Vit E, Vit C
2000mgs of Flaxseed oil
1000mgs of Fish oil

No other supplement will be used or added while during my 4 week cycle
HEIGHT:
WEIGHT:
BF:
MAXLIFTS:
I will be closely monitoring 6 major exercises to help me measure strengths increases. I will periodically update my increases in each exercise as I do not always preform these exercises each time I train the designated body parts. Below are my current stats

Bench press - last set 335 for 3
Standing military press (in front) - last set 195 for 3
Machine wide grip pull downs (to eye level) - last set 260 for 3
Squat - last set 335 (parallel) for 3
Close grip bench - 285 for 3
Straight bar curl - 125 for 2
GOAL:
EXPERIENCE:
Just under 9 years of consistent training
WORKOUT:
Monday - Chest, Back, Bi's
Tuesday - Shoulders, Legs, Tri's
Wed - off
Thursday - Chest, Back, Bi's
Friday - Shoulders, Legs, Tri's
Sat/Sun - off
NUTRITION:
I am doing a clean bulk, taking in around 5000 calories a day and approx 500 grams of protein. This typically includes 6 scoops of protein, a homemade weight gainer, lots of oats, rice, chicken, beef, eggs, and milk. I also drink about 1-2 gallons of water a day

Supplements

Creatine and dextrose (which I have been taking daily for the some time now)
Whey protein
Protein blend
Multivitamin, Vit E, Vit C
2000mgs of Flaxseed oil
1000mgs of Fish oil

No other supplement will be used or added while during my 4 week cycle
HEIGHT:
WEIGHT:
BF:
MAXLIFTS:
I will be closely monitoring 6 major exercises to help me measure strengths increases. I will periodically update my increases in each exercise as I do not always preform these exercises each time I train the designated body parts. Below are my current stats

Bench press - last set 335 for 3
Standing military press (in front) - last set 195 for 3
Machine wide grip pull downs (to eye level) - last set 260 for 3
Squat - last set 335 (parallel) for 3
Close grip bench - 285 for 3
Straight bar curl - 125 for 2
On monday I will be beginning my 4 week cycle of Methyl-1,4ADDiol. I will be starting off at 30mgs per day. 15mgs in the AM and 15mgs in the PM.

If anyone has any questions or comments at this time please feel free to post.

In addition, I want to thank Sldgehmr for giving me this opportunity to test this compound. I greatly appreciate it. Thank you.

NO MERCY

Awards
  • Established
Just wanted to let everyone know that when I stepped on the scale yesterday I actually weighed in at 266. It prob is just water weight fluctuation. However, I want this thread to be very detailed.

Had a fair workout yesterday. Obviously, to early to notice anything at this time

NO MERCY

Awards
  • Established
Day 4

I have had an increase in appetite over the past 4 days. However, its to early to tell if it is related to the compound. I will be working out tonight and will post info in regards to my workout tomorrow.

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
I'll be following along with great intrest. looking forward to hearing your experience. Keep us posted. :)

NO MERCY

Awards
  • Established
Will do Lean one. Thank you

I had a good workout today. However, no strength increases to report and no weight gain.

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
Have you noticed that "feel good" feeling others have mentioned?

NO MERCY

Awards
  • Established
Day 5

So far I have noticed a slight incrase in libido and slight increase in appetite.

I will be going to the gym later on tonight. I will post my results from the training session this weekend.

NO MERCY

Awards
  • Established
Solid workout

However, no water weight has occurred yet.

I think it may be time to increase the dose.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
Sifu had a M1,4ADD long going on and he didn't really gain any weight either. He did get stronger and leaned up a bit. How's your strength going?

NO MERCY

Awards
  • Established
Correct me if I am wrong but I believe SIFU was cutting and limiting cals

No strength increases to report at this time. This is what I expect as it still is early. However, I anticipated some increase in water weight by now as I usually put on water fairly quickly with 4ad.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
Oh yeah, you're right, I'm stupid. How much are you thinking of bumping it up?

Juiceman

Awards
  • Established
I'm also running it right now and it is my 6th day on. Haven't noticed much of anything yet at 35mgs so I am bumping it up to 40mgs. I am horny as **** but I think it's from the test I am also taking.

NO MERCY

Awards
  • Established
Day 8

Yesterday's workout was a solid one. However, no strength increases at this time. I do not expect much as far as strength right now as it is still very early.

Here is what I am noticing though

- increased libido
- increased appetite
- good pumps
- slight increase of acne on my chest and back.

I weighed in at 268. Which means I gained two pounds of water.

Day 9

I am training shoulders, tri's, and legs tonight and will post results from the training session tonight.

I will also weigh in again.

NO MERCY

Awards
  • Established
I'm also running it right now and it is my 6th day on. Haven't noticed much of anything yet at 35mgs so I am bumping it up to 40mgs. I am horny as **** but I think it's from the test I am also taking.

Feel free to post away in my thread. The more feedback the better. Thanks

NO MERCY

Awards
  • Established
Day 10

Today is a rest day for me. Yesterday I weighed in at 269. I am up 3 pounds now so the water weight is starting to come on.

I had an excellent workout and have strength increases to report

squat - Final set up from 335 for 3 to 365 for 3
close grip bench - Final set up from 285 for 3 to 315 for 3 !!!

candle25

candle25

Awards
  • Established
Just found the thread. Good to hear from ya bro. This looks interesting.

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
looks good, are you getting any cramps at all. I saw a few people posted they were, but I handt heard anything about it till today.

NO MERCY

Awards
  • Established
Day 11

Strength increase to report

Bench press - Final set was up a rep. Was getting 335 for 3. Today I got it for 4.

EricForman

Awards
Day 11

Strength increase to report

Bench press - Final set was up a rep. Was getting 335 for 3. Today I got it for 4.

Good job. I plan on reading this to the end of your cycle, even if I don't post much. Good luck!

NO MERCY

Awards
  • Established
Day 12

Weight holding at 269

No strength increases to report from today's workout

Sat and Sun are rest days.

NO MERCY

Awards
  • Established
Day 15

Starting last Sat I bumped my dose up to 50mgs per day. Now keep in mind that this dose is prob not necessary for smaller individuals. I weighed in before my work and came in at 271 . Up 5 pounds from when I started. Today's work out was great. The pumps were incredible and my strength was up on many exercises.

Bench press- was 335 for 3. Today I was feeling well so I bumped my 6 set up by 10 pounds. My last set was 255 for 4. This is an increase of 20 pounds plus an extra rep. Let the fun begin!!

candle25

candle25

Awards
  • Established
That sounds great. I'm glad you're seeing some gains now. Impressive lifts as well.

ke0ki

Board Supporter
Awards
nice work NM. I'm on day 5 and loving it so far :)

NO MERCY

Awards
  • Established
nice work NM. I'm on day 5 and loving it so far :)
If you like it now wait until you see what happens after 2 weeks :D

Keep me posted on your results. If you do not have a log feel free to post in this thread. Thank you

NO MERCY

Awards
  • Established
Day 16

Weighed in at the same weight 271

Yesterday's workout was incredible. Strength is up on many lifts and the pumps are incredible. I did the standing military press (down to eye level in the front) and the weight remains the same 195 for 3. However, I decided to add some volume to help increase size and did another set. I was able to get 225 for 2 which I was impressed with. My close grip bench press strength seems to be increasing at a very accelarated rate. I was able to get 325 for 2. This prob means my bench press strength will be up again this Thursday.

Day 17

Rest day today

NO MERCY

Awards
  • Established
Day 18

Weight 272 - up a total of 6 pounds in 18 days.

The pumps were incredible in the gym today. In addition, the mirror is showing me good things. What is strange is that m1,4add is a precursor to dbol. However, I do not have a bloated look. My muscles appear to be full and hard as if I am using a compound that does not aromatize. Strength is going through the roof. I increased the weight on my 6 set and final set. My final set I was able to get 360 for 4. This is up from 335 for 3. I felt good so I did 385 for 1 and then 405 for 1.

As far as sides go I have an increase in acne and increase in blood pressure.

If gains continue to progress m1,4add may be one of my favorite legal compounds.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
Still hanging at 50mg? So far so good man, congrats on the gains so far. I'll be giving this stuff a whirl in about a month. Has your diet changed at all? Any measurement increases? Sorry for the bombardment, just curious as ****. ;)

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
Day 18

Weight 272 - up a total of 6 pounds in 18 days.

The pumps were incredible in the gym today. In addition, the mirror is showing me good things. What is strange is that m1,4add is a precursor to dbol. However, I do not have a bloated look. My muscles appear to be full and hard as if I am using a compound that does not aromatize.

As far as sides go I have an increase in acne and increase in blood pressure.

If gains continue to progress m1,4add may be one of my favorite legal compounds.
Sounds great man. I plan to run this at at least 50mg very soon. The unconverted portion of M14ADD does not aromatize because it is a diol and I'm sure that part is playing a role in your gains Theoreticly, you would have to injest 75mg to get it to convert to 30mg of Dbol.(not that I would do that.) At my weight, 50mg should pack a punch. I think I will keep a log and try to redeem myself from my lackluster results from M4AD. This is a great log man. Keep it up. :cool:

ke0ki

Board Supporter
Awards
Awesome gains NM. I am not seeing the huge strength increases yet, but I'm only on my first week. Can't wait for weeks 3-4. I am a bit smaller than you so I will be sticking to 30mg a day.

NO MERCY

Awards
  • Established
Still hanging at 50mg? So far so good man, congrats on the gains so far. I'll be giving this stuff a whirl in about a month. Has your diet changed at all? Any measurement increases? Sorry for the bombardment, just curious as ****. ;)
No need to apologize. Glad to answer any questions I can in regards to my cycle.

Correct, I am currently at 50mgs and most likely stay at this dose

My diet has not changed much other than the fact I am taking in about 500 calories or so more a day.

NO MERCY

Awards
  • Established
Sounds great man. I plan to run this at at least 50mg very soon. The unconverted portion of M14ADD does not aromatize because it is a diol and I'm sure that part is playing a role in your gains Theoreticly, you would have to injest 75mg to get it to convert to 30mg of Dbol.(not that I would do that.) At my weight, 50mg should pack a punch. I think I will keep a log and try to redeem myself from my lackluster results from M4AD. This is a great log man. Keep it up. :cool:
Thank you Lean one

NO MERCY

Awards
  • Established
Awesome gains NM. I am not seeing the huge strength increases yet, but I'm only on my first week. Can't wait for weeks 3-4. I am a bit smaller than you so I will be sticking to 30mg a day.
Ya it took a good 3 weeks for me to really see the great strength increases. Best of luck man. I am keeping an eye on your log.

NO MERCY

Awards
  • Established
Day 19

Excellent workout today. I finished up the squat at 385 for 3.

Bing Crosby

Bing Crosby

Awards
Day 19

Excellent workout today. I finished up the squat at 385 for 3.
Finally got to take a look at your log. Yea, I thought your strength would explode during third week, as did mine. Looks good and represents most of what I experienced.

Colbicide (over at BB.com - Nolva/6oxo experiment)

ke0ki

Board Supporter
Awards
NM, do you plan on doing 6oxo in conjunction with Nolva for pct? I have an extra bottle and was considering doing this to speed up recovery time.

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
Finally got to take a look at your log. Yea, I thought your strength would explode during third week, as did mine. Looks good and represents most of what I experienced.

Bing, If you don't mind, How long did you run it? At what dose?Was it solo?,and what were your gains?

NO MERCY

Awards
  • Established

AHH nice to see you over here man