Awards
My Stats
This is my first cycle
Height: 6ft
Weight: aprox 188
BF%: aprox 9% (hydrostatic weighing)
Years Training: 5-6
I have been training and competing in Strongman for the last 3 years
Goals: Strength with any accompanying size.

Cycle: H-drol & E-stane from Competitive Edge Labs
Weeks 1-8 Hdrol 75mg/day
Weeks 1-8 Estane 30mg/day

Cycle Sups:
Fish-oil - Flameout
Live support - Liv 52
Milkthistle
Joint Support
BCAA's

PCT:
Weeks 9-12 SERM - Toremifene - 120/90/60/30
Weeks 9-12 Cortisol Suppressant - Lean Xtreme or similar
Other PCT stuff: Milkthislte, BCAA's

I will NOT start my cycle until I have everything purchased.

No questions right now but I certainly want and welcome any recommendations.

EDIT: Sorry I changed this if you where reading it.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
What's your heigh? Weigh is meaningless without height. Could be a 5'4 ****-brick tank or a 6'4 broomstick.

Do the E-stane at 40mg for weeks 7 and 8 but week 9 start PCT

10 weeks is too long, and for a first cycle just not a good idea

Even if you do like I say and change it to 8 weeks, it's still one of the stronger 1st cycles i've ever seen. Most people will probably tell you to even cut that down or pick 1 compound.

If you're prone to blood pressure, you may be some real problems from the cycle. The Epi can cause really dry joints so watch the strength training when you're on friggin week 8 of Epi, joints might feel like sandpaper. And at any rate the shutdown will add up by that time. It's just a little much.

j3ffbeck

Awards
8 weeks staking two methylated compounds sounds sounds a bit excessive. Do you think the gains will really be twice as good as running just one? It seems like you're in a big rush or something.

sn8ke01

Awards
8 weeks staking two methylated compounds sounds sounds a bit excessive. Do you think the gains will really be twice as good as running just one? It seems like you're in a big rush or something.
So, either 8 weeks on H-drol or 4-6 weeks on E-stane would be a better 1st time cycle?

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I think we're trying to emphasize "safer" or "smarter" more than "better"

Obviously the more **** you stack together at higher doses and longer durations the better the gains are going to be. But there's more to it than that.

sn8ke01

Awards
I think we're trying to emphasize "safer" or "smarter" more than "better"

Obviously the more **** you stack together at higher doses and longer durations the better the gains are going to be. But there's more to it than that.
I used "better" in context of my goals, novice status & side effects. So, I should pick one compound (looks like I will choose E-stane), cycle it properly & see how I react to it, and end with a valid PCT.

Thanks for the input so far guys.

j3ffbeck

Awards
I used "better" in context of my goals, novice status & side effects. So, I should pick one compound (looks like I will choose E-stane), cycle it properly & see how I react to it, and end with a valid PCT.

Thanks for the input so far guys.

Yeah, that's really the best way to do it cause if you a bad reaction you won't know what compound was the problem. Most people suggest h-drol for a first cycle and 6 weeks is generally the limit of what is considered safe so that might be a good place to start. Your dosages are fine and I love the SERM PCT, but you don't really need the cortisol control, so if you havn't already bought the product yet save your money.

Also, you might want to add in some hawthorn extract for blood pressure control and start taking it about a week before the cycle starts. NOW foods makes one for $6 a bottle and 2 bottles will do you for a 6weeker with a 1-2week preload.

Good luck!

morehead88

Awards
I have a friend i go to college with he does strongman and i helped him out with his first cycle he just ran test e 500mg/wk 10 weeks and some var couldnt hurt eather
test only first cycle is universal everyone getting into aas should start out with test only.

sn8ke01

Awards
So it will either be
Epi for 4-6 weeks @ 30-40mg
OR
Hdrol for 6 weeks @ 75mg

I am not tied to one compound or the other but what drew me to these particular two was their potential for strength that is more manageable post cycle (as opposed to Superdrol) and dry gains to keep my weight down - I'm a 200 and under competitor.

I probably wont run the cycle until later this year or early next year after I get a few other things sorted out. No hurry.

Once again, thanks for the input.

lyfespan

lyfespan

Awards
  • Established
sumone might want to explain to him about the slow ass kickin rate for H-drol, and that he might want to ramp up the weekly doses as he goes, or just tell him to goto the cycle section and do a lil research.Soooooo mannyyyyy Hdrol cycles posted.