Havoc?

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
hmm... if you dont know what time to take your havoc, do you know what to take after you stop taking havoc? e.i. PCT?

you really should do more research on how to cycle this compound, and this is not a supplement its a steroid.. this type of questions should be posted in the anabolic forum!

use a little thing known as search, you should be able to find most of your questions!

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
hmm... if you dont know what time to take your havoc, do you know what to take after you stop taking havoc? e.i. PCT?

you really should do more research on how to cycle this compound, and this is not a supplement its a steroid.. this type of questions should be posted in the anabolic forum!

use a little thing known as search, you should be able to find most of your questions!
Harshly put but not inaccuarate. To answer the OP, spread the dose throughout the day, usually take with a little bit of fat. That being said, havoc is NOT a supplements, its a steroid. Be careful with it and make sure your research on your cycle is thorough.

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
Harshly put but not inaccuarate. To answer the OP, spread the dose throughout the day, usually take with a little bit of fat. That being said, havoc is NOT a supplements, its a steroid. Be careful with it and make sure your research on your cycle is thorough.
hmm... you pretty much said the same thing i did without asking any obvious questions or suggesting to use search... I dont believe in spoon feeding when it comes to using steroids.... if someone does not even know how to spread out the dosages they better do more research on their own, in my case i researched for months before i felt i was ready!

htown

Awards
I was asking because I value the input from this forum. This is not my first go around but I'm always interested in the different takes intividuals have on a particular issue. I certainly don't assume to know every trick in the book. Just open to new ideas. I guess my mistake was posting in this particular area.