OTC "Tren" products

roids1

roids1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm a big fan of the real tren. But, I keep hearing about these OTC "tren" products. I haven't used PH's for a while because I can easily make my own test/tren. But, I will be moving overseas (China) and won't have access to real gears. Or at least, I won't dare take the risk trying to get them over there. So, if I want to use anything, it'll have to be an OTC PH/PS. Anyone know if these other products compare in any way to the real deal?

loki515

Awards
i Have not taking real tren but have taking p-tren ( cheap price) worked great for me and many of this board say that tren has worked well for them. They also say there is much much stronger such as s-drol, hdrol etc. I am still learning and can only give a limited amount of knowldge but i would advise just scouring tons of threads and you can find anything you want to know. good luck.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I haven't taken both but from user feedback, they are pretty similar. Both cause great strength gains. The PH form causes a lot of weight gain, some people say they bloat on it, but in general it's pretty lean. PH one is also great for vascularity! And i was just reading about the PH tren causing night sweats, and it causes aggression & mood swings more than most PH.

So, of course not the same, but as far as PH's go, it's pretty close. I think it's a pretty good one. Watch out for "tren" gyno.