Advice for first cycle

cbeezy

Awards
21 years old, 5'9, 190 lbs. Ive been lifting religiously for the past 3 years, went from 145 lbs to 190 lbs naturally. I want to take it to the next level now. Is a decca/test cycle a good starter cycle ? What would be the dosages and what would be the proper run time on this ? Suggestions on the best post cycle as well. thanks

Hard2Gain

Awards
Common first cycle

Test E for 10 weeks
Dbol for 4 weeks

do not forget about a PCT. You should have this planned. You want to make sure you have something on hand should you start to show signs of gyn during cycle. Nolvadex, letro... as well as something for post cycle.

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
21 years old, 5'9, 190 lbs. Ive been lifting religiously for the past 3 years, went from 145 lbs to 190 lbs naturally. I want to take it to the next level now. Is a decca/test cycle a good starter cycle ? What would be the dosages and what would be the proper run time on this ? Suggestions on the best post cycle as well. thanks
are you looking to cut or bulk?

cbeezy

Awards
Im still looking to get bigger i want to cut down to 185 to 190, so I guess my safest bet would to put on about what 20 or 25 more lbs of mass.

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
Im still looking to get bigger i want to cut down to 185 to 190, so I guess my safest bet would to put on about what 20 or 25 more lbs of mass.
i like what hard said then
dbol 1-4 weeks 30 to 50 mgs ED
test-e or sus250 1-10 weeks 250 to 500 mgs a week

Hard2Gain

Awards
Pct is important as well. Consider these:
Letro to cycle through in the event it is needed during the cycle
Nolva post cycle
HCG for post.

It has been about a year since I ran through something like this so I don't recall the specific doses.

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
Pct is important as well. Consider these:
Letro to cycle through in the event it is needed during the cycle
Nolva post cycle
HCG for post.

It has been about a year since I ran through something like this so I don't recall the specific doses.
HCG is not used during or for PCT, it's used during. 250mgs every 3rd day i believe.