Organon Pakistan Sus 250 Cycle help

Reip

Awards
hey guys i picked up 20 amps of some of this sus 250 and gonna run it as follows
500mg for 8 weeks/ 2 shots monday and thursday
250mg for 4 weeks/ 1 shot Monday

I started my first shot and noticed very little swelling and redness and some pain a day or 2 after pretty sure it isnt infected(shot in thigh)..is this common with sus?

Also need help with the PCT i know i should have got everything together before i started, but i want to do this right and keep as much as possible..i can get right away when i decide what to use.

roid13

roid13

Awards
gotta inject sust250 EOD or you would be wasting the fast acting esters

Getbiig

Awards
I just finished my 3rd week on sus250, no swelling what so ever. Im also yet to purchase my but I have it in cart ready to be ordered. Running sus is at least a 10 week cycle so you have to time to figure out what you would like to do for PCT. Im just running nolva two weeks after ast shot prob 40/20/20/20.

Hope that helped, one noob to another ;p

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I wouldn't want to make a cycle out of 20 amps of sust250. If i had to though I'd run it twice a week for 10 weeks. Yes you should inject sust more often but in this case you're screwed by a combination of limited supply & the fact that you have amps and not a multidose vial.

Getbiig

Awards
I wouldn't want to make a cycle out of 20 amps of sust250. If i had to though I'd run it twice a week for 10 weeks. Yes you should inject sust more often but in this case you're screwed by a combination of limited supply & the fact that you have amps and not a multidose vial.
Yeah that seems to be right on target, I take 250mgs monday 250mgs thur.

lozgod

lozgod

Awards
  • Established
First time I used Sus I had soreness and swelling. After some research I found out the prop ester is similar to bee venom. Happened for the first 2 weeks and cleared up.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
jackedandtan1 Anabolics 1
Anabolics 2
living2die Anabolics 21
Anabolics 2
poison General Chat 8