Feeling odd after cycle of The One

Punisher63e

Awards
Monday was the last day I took The One, 3 pill dose as usual for the past month. On Tuesday (yesterday) I started taking my PCT. During the day I took 2nd Gear, 1 pill, and a Horny Goat Weed supplement which has some other herbs in it (Plus 500mg of Niacin). I had to wait until before bed to take the I-Force Testabolan and I-Force SecretaGAIN, as Testabolan is taken in the morning and at night and SecretaGAIN only at night prior to bed.

On Tuesday at approximately the same time that I took the 2nd Gear, I started to take Claritin D for sinus issues and Quercetin which is supposed to be good for allergies.

Not too long after taking these pills, I started to feel sorta odd. I seemed to be having some mood swings, more like increased anger/rage kinda feeling and even what seemed to be like hot flashes.

Later that night I started to kinda feel weird in my head... Like spacey and my eyes just felt sorta weird too... sorta like I had some sort of debris in them.

When I went to bed I took the SecretaGAIN (IGF-1 product) and the Testabolan, both as recommended on the bottles, and I also took 6mg of Melatonin to help me sleep along with a multi-vitamin and my regular array of pills.

I really didn't sleep... I felt weird, like on the brink of sleep but not able to actually fall in to it... My whole body felt kinda weird too... As if I could like feel myself growing or something it was odd.

I eventually got to sleep around 4AM.. woke up at like 11AM. I felt fine until I ate, then I started to feel weird again until I went out at 3PM and I felt fine until I got back home around 6PM. Then I got tired. All evening I've had this like real tired feeling in my head... Like my body is capable but my mind is just tired and sluggish and I feel odd in the front part of my head. Also sometimes it feels like my heart is beating not fast but heavy or hard.

I don't have any outward symptoms, no odd skin or eye color, etc.

I thought at first that maybe it was from the Horny Goat Weed. If I take Guarana Extract, I will get sick/feel weird from it, even though I have no issues with other caffeine products. I skipped taking the HGW today, with no improvements.

I ruled the Testabolan and SecretaGAIN out because I started to feel weird before I even took those products.

I doubt it's the Claritin D, as I've taken it before with no issues.

I also skipped taking the Quercetin today as well.

So the only thing that I took yesterday, through process of elimination, was the 2nd Gear.

My question is:

Has anyone else ever had any issues like this after doing a cycle? I'm starting to think that it's just a hormone balance issue and it will subside in a few days. Could it possibly be this or might it be something more serious?

It is obviously hard to tell because it could be many different things or even a combination of things.

Thanks!

Punisher63e

Awards
I thought about that, but it lasted way too long. I'm actually kinda feelin a bit better now, it's 2am, I'm about to go to bed. I am have a feeling it was just a hormone issue, but I didn't think it would effect me so soon after stopping The One and starting PCT.

Punisher63e

Awards
Ok, so last night I slept pretty damn well despite going to bed at 2am. I just woke up about 10min ago, so about 10:45am and I feel pretty good. No issues so far... but I've yet to eat or take any pills.

I'm going to eat, then take 2nd Gear and see how I feel.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Monday was the last day I took The One, 3 pill dose as usual for the past month. On Tuesday (yesterday) I started taking my PCT. During the day I took 2nd Gear, 1 pill, and a Horny Goat Weed supplement which has some other herbs in it (Plus 500mg of Niacin). I had to wait until before bed to take the I-Force Testabolan and I-Force SecretaGAIN, as Testabolan is taken in the morning and at night and SecretaGAIN only at night prior to bed.

On Tuesday at approximately the same time that I took the 2nd Gear, I started to take Claritin D for sinus issues and Quercetin which is supposed to be good for allergies.

Not too long after taking these pills, I started to feel sorta odd. I seemed to be having some mood swings, more like increased anger/rage kinda feeling and even what seemed to be like hot flashes.

Later that night I started to kinda feel weird in my head... Like spacey and my eyes just felt sorta weird too... sorta like I had some sort of debris in them.

When I went to bed I took the SecretaGAIN (IGF-1 product) and the Testabolan, both as recommended on the bottles, and I also took 6mg of Melatonin to help me sleep along with a multi-vitamin and my regular array of pills.

I really didn't sleep... I felt weird, like on the brink of sleep but not able to actually fall in to it... My whole body felt kinda weird too... As if I could like feel myself growing or something it was odd.

I eventually got to sleep around 4AM.. woke up at like 11AM. I felt fine until I ate, then I started to feel weird again until I went out at 3PM and I felt fine until I got back home around 6PM. Then I got tired. All evening I've had this like real tired feeling in my head... Like my body is capable but my mind is just tired and sluggish and I feel odd in the front part of my head. Also sometimes it feels like my heart is beating not fast but heavy or hard.

I don't have any outward symptoms, no odd skin or eye color, etc.

I thought at first that maybe it was from the Horny Goat Weed. If I take Guarana Extract, I will get sick/feel weird from it, even though I have no issues with other caffeine products. I skipped taking the HGW today, with no improvements.

I ruled the Testabolan and SecretaGAIN out because I started to feel weird before I even took those products.

I doubt it's the Claritin D, as I've taken it before with no issues.

I also skipped taking the Quercetin today as well.

So the only thing that I took yesterday, through process of elimination, was the 2nd Gear.

My question is:

Has anyone else ever had any issues like this after doing a cycle? I'm starting to think that it's just a hormone balance issue and it will subside in a few days. Could it possibly be this or might it be something more serious?

It is obviously hard to tell because it could be many different things or even a combination of things.

Thanks!

Could be the quercetin/Claritin combo- quercetin decreases glucorinidation (breakdown) of many oral medications- and it could be interfering with the breakdown of the Claritin

Also- you may feel a little restless/tired after coming off any androgen- this is normal- just keep taking your PCT and everything should subside within a couple weeks. Keep your calories high, keep working out, and make sure you are taking all of the proper support supps, and you will be golden....