Spawn Log

dstate52

Awards
First off this is my first PH. Been researching about it for a while and decided its time to take it. I will weight myself weekly. Doing this for Mass and Strength. Trying to bulk up another 20 pounds and around 2 weeks after pct i want to do a 6-8 week cut. I am taking liverpills and for pct i have nolva and clomid and they are on hand.

Day 1- Weight 204

-Feeling normal. I wouldn't expect to feel anything anyways, will update later on how the lift went today. I am lifting Back.

Diet-
I am eating a high protein, high carb diet, trying to keep fats in 70's gram range. Eat every 2 hours. 9-10 meals a day.
Average day ~350g of protein, 300g carbs and ~70g of fat.

dstate52

Awards
Day-2
-Did shoulders/tri's today and felt good. Not alot felt really any different but felt alot tighter with the pump. I've been sweating alot more idk if thats a side... Be back tomorrow to give more

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed :) Nice diet! Taking any cycle support?

//CC

dstate52

Awards
Yeah im taking liver support, blood pressure support, fish oils and vitamins. Later today i'll update for day 3

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice! Seems you got everything in check :) I am wondering about the aggression and shutdown on this, hope everything goes well!

//CC

dstate52

Awards
Update for Day 3.
Did Bi's and abs and i was seriously pumped today skin felt like it was tearing. Strength was up idk if it was placebo or the stuff.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Always nice when it feels like the skin is about to tear :) Keep up the good work and lets hope it isn't the placebo.

//CC

caliphotog

Awards
Nice! Seems you got everything in check :) I am wondering about the aggression and shutdown on this, hope everything goes well!

//CC
Shoot man, my agression while on Spawn was unreal! A bit too much... Haha. Found myself out of patience with family a few times, but I put myself in check really quick! I had liver support but was not taking anything for BP and it was high. I think that was the major culprit. Looks like this guy has his supplements well planned out and diet looks good, should be a fun log to watch. I will sub once I get on my computer at home.

Anyone know if there is a way to sub while on iPhone?

dstate52

Awards
Shoot man, my agression while on Spawn was unreal! A bit too much... Haha. Found myself out of patience with family a few times, but I put myself in check really quick! I had liver support but was not taking anything for BP and it was high. I think that was the major culprit. Looks like this guy has his supplements well planned out and diet looks good, should be a fun log to watch. I will sub once I get on my computer at home.

Anyone know if there is a way to sub while on iPhone?
My aggression is up but its nothing to harsh yet. I am more or less permanently agitated. Sorry been busy today or i would have already posted. However, i am a very mellow person...so if someone has anger issues ide think twice on taking it.
Day 4-
Def not a placebo when it comes to strength. I lift with 2 buddy's and they asked me today like dude whats going on your lifting much heavier. Did legs today and it felt really good. Taking a break tomorrow i did chest before the beginning of the cycle so 2 days off and then chest.

caliphotog

Awards
Awesome! Already feeling it. Just wait, strength gains on this stuff are crazy!!! I have a feeling this is going to be a good run!

dstate52

Awards
Yeah im hoping for huge strength! I hope weight comes with it too! I've seen most people don't start gaining till going into 3rd week (whenever the tren kicks in). I don't feel like stepping on the scale everyday so i'll just weight in every Monday yano? See besides protein this is really like the first supplement ive taken. I research alot before i do something and alot of the stuff at gnc is a hoax. Spawn is the real deal so far.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice man! Glad to hear your gaining :) Now isn't Spawn a mixture of Epi and Tren? Or am I completely on the wrong track?

//CC

dstate52

Awards
epi and tren clones (structurely look the same or have chemical properties as the real thing)

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Figuered so :) Keep those gains coming bro!

//CC

dstate52

Awards
Day 5-
Didn't lift today and everything is pretty much normal. My hunger is messed up though i had to like force the food down today which is a first in a while. Hopefully its just one of those days. Really thinking about just cutting my 2 days rest to 1 and lifting tomorrow. Usually i need a break but i feel good. I might just add a day and just do 6 on 1 off.

day 1-chest
day 2-back
day 3-shoulder
day 4-legs
day 5-tris
day 6-bi's
day 7- rest

Fit abs in twice a week.

dstate52

Awards
Day 6-
Ended up doing back and the pump was really bad. My back like hurts. Strength is still up. Changing routine cause im going to the beach i need to get my days off when im down there so legs tomorrow.

xink

Awards
  • Established
Nice log so far!

I was planning to start my Space cycle a couple of week ago but decided to put it on hold as my 30th Birthday was coming up (last week) and I knew I would have a few days of decent drinking and didn't feel like adding the extra stress to my body.

I'm going to start in about two weeks after the 4th.

Good luck man!

dstate52

Awards
Day7 and 8-
Yesterday did legs and was a good lift topping out alot of my weights strength is really up there.
Today did chest all my weights were up and my pump was unreal! Weights are consistently getting higher and workouts are intense.

Weighted myself today- 217 this was the morning and was the same scale as my original weight inn. So i'm plus 13lbs so far but alot is probly water i've been killing fluids. Will update tomorrow

Day 9- did bi's and tri's before i left for beach. was a good lift

dstate52

Awards
Nice log so far!

I was planning to start my Space cycle a couple of week ago but decided to put it on hold as my 30th Birthday was coming up (last week) and I knew I would have a few days of decent drinking and didn't feel like adding the extra stress to my body.

I'm going to start in about two weeks after the 4th.

Good luck man!
THanks buddy good luck to you when you start it. I love the stuff so far! it gives me insane pumps though...

masc08

Awards
What should I take while on spawn and when I get off. What is pct, don't really know anything about this stuff I'm knew, my blood presure is perfect what else do I have to worry about

JZ7757

Awards
  • Established
^^ In short while on you should be taking support suppliments (AI cycle support, multi vit, b12 complex, flax/fish oil). There are many varibles and issues to be concerned with - I strongly suggest searching these forum's for a week straight (espeically the PCT forum). Also, make sure you have both cycle and PCT stuff on hand before you even start the cycle.

dstate52

Awards
Yeah buddy you can find everything through the PCT section and Research... DONT DO THIS WITHOUT RESEARCH or you'll mess yourself up. PCT stands for post cycle therapy. For Spawn i'de take a serm. I'de research for a couple of weeks and if you still have questions dont be afraid to ask but make sure it looks like you actually tried to figure it out yourself. As for finding certain things like serms we cant give sources but if you truely researched you'll find a way of getting them for your mice.

dstate52

Awards
DAY 10- was rest and i was on vacation
Day 11- i am about to lift now so i'll post the lift later.
Back last night and was a great lift. weights were as high as they have ever been was a good lift.

dstate52

Awards
Day 12-
Today did shoulders and the pump killed it completely hindered my workout. Although my lifts were all up. to me it felt like a bad workout but as i look over the entire lift it was actually a very good lift.

musclempire

Awards
Damn bro you take anything else for pumps b4 workout?..remember a really good pump stretches the fascia so dont consider it a bad thing..keep pumpin until you cant take it any more..also crazy weight gain, does it look like "good" weight

dstate52

Awards
Hey man sorry been really busy... i have a little of bloat but my traps, chest and shoulders llook bigger. My waist hasnt gotten any bigger. Lets say i bought a full body wet suit early this year and it was big in the chest region and my legs and i had to wear it yesterday due to the cold water and it barely fit.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey man sorry been really busy... i have a little of bloat but my traps, chest and shoulders llook bigger. My waist hasnt gotten any bigger. Lets say i bought a full body wet suit early this year and it was big in the chest region and my legs and i had to wear it yesterday due to the cold water and it barely fit.
Somebody has grown.. :D

dstate52

Awards
been lazy with the log but today is day 17. went to the docs to get a physical. blood pressure was good and i weighted 224. I also lifted shoulders today and was a great lift.

xink

Awards
  • Established
been lazy with the log but today is day 17. went to the docs to get a physical. blood pressure was good and i weighted 224. I also lifted shoulders today and was a great lift.
Damn... Plus 20 is nuts! Nice work man!

dstate52

Awards
yeah but its probly closer to 15. i know i have plenty of water weight there cause my piss has a very little tint of yellow (mostly clear).

JZ7757

Awards
  • Established
Wow - 20lbs in under 20 dayts?? How much water are you holding? Not that Epi/Tren are wet compounds...

xink

Awards
  • Established
Did you do a measurement of your arms prior to starting? Just looking for a before/current comparison.

dstate52

Awards
i am probly holding close to 5 pounds of water extra. I am over hydrating. Didn't measure but i have some things.. wedding in march was a 46inch chest now i am a 48 have another wedding. neck went from 18 to 19. waist is still a 32. pants are tight in quads. I didn't do this to try to be a bodybuilder i was hoping i could heal an rib injury after it hindered me for about 2 years when i got an injury competing in a collegiate sport. Went through tons of therapy and tons of docs and they all said only thing they think could heal it is maybe added muscle mass. So I came into this purely looking for mass hoping the area would feel better and as of right now it has worked.

BrianTheOx

BrianTheOx

Awards
whats your pct look like?

thinking of running this also..

nice gains so far man!

dstate52

Awards
im gonna do nolva and clomid.. a test booster last 2 weeks. Nolva and clomid will be low. so far its hasn't been very harsh on my body as i can tell like no libido problems or anything i can still get it up easily and have sex like 4-5 times a week.

dstate52

Awards
Alright guys this is the final post tomorrow is my last day so i can give you the basic overview.

Recently the sides have been getting worse body feels just beat up joints are dry and everything (Most likely due to the strength and increase of weight on lifts). Also becoming lethargic but still have a drive to go to the gym, diet has suffered because of this. Sleep has been harder recently. I am actually glad to go into pct its not unbearable just time to end. I've gotten as high as 231 but i consistently maintain 225-227. Have added some fat but nothing i am worried about. Strength gains are unreal. ex-Today i (bench) repped 225 for 20 and put up 335 for 3. When i started i could rep 225 for 9 and could only max at 305 for 1. All my lifts are considerably higher. Strength is still increasing though. Would i recommend it? Hell Yeah but expect to feel it by the end and i know i had almost no sides compared to some other people so don't take it as you wont either. Pumps were bad midway through and i just kept pushing through it and started stretching alot more (yoga) and was no longer a problem. Pct will consist of clomid 50-50-25-25 and nolva 20-20-10-10 and might add a week 5 into pct. Haven't decided if i am going to take aipcs on day 15 of pct. Any questions just post.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice strength gains dude! Congrats on your progress! How were your overall mood? Aggressions? Libido?

//CC

dstate52

Awards
Nice strength gains dude! Congrats on your progress! How were your overall mood? Aggressions? Libido?

//CC
Be honest i have been edgy but nothing that i was not able to control.
Libido has been good still can get it up easy the only problem is i last forever now. No longer can do it everyday but if i give it a couple days im usually good till where its a reasonable time i last.

xink

Awards
  • Established
Damn... Sick gains!

Sorry to hear about the sides, though no doubt they're only temp.

Any issues with hair loss? I've read some complain about this on Spawn.

X

Kraker

Kraker

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the log man. Im looking into running this, just not sure how long. I do not respond well to orals, so am hoping this will be a different story.

On a different note, I have a similar problem with lasting too long. Happened after my first injectable cycle. Average was 1hr to 1hr 30 mins. Started dating a new girl at that time and she was definately loving it, but now she complains i last too long.

dstate52

Awards
haha yeah man i feel ya! the lasting to long it goes away though once you start going on pct. i just had to tone it down some to like once every couple days instead of most days and it kept me reasonable and it also depended how much i was into it like forplay wise there were no quickies.

Kraker

Kraker

Awards
  • Established
It goes down to about 45 mins to an hour each session, but goes right back up while im on lol

Kraker

Kraker

Awards
  • Established
Anyways back to SPAWN lol. Due to my limited reaction to orals, how do you think I should run it??

dstate52

Awards
honestly i'de probly get rss alpha its stronger then spawn. i wouldnt go over 4 weeks. make sure you diet is in check and you are eating enough

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
I've got a couple bottles of Spawn, gonna run 1 in a week or 2. My question is, when I research Epi & Tren separately, many say a SERM is not needed. Cel reps say should not need for their product. I have run Epi myself before....so I know what to expect there. So why is it with the 2 together many say need a SERM. Is the SERM needed more when the two are stacked as in SPAWN. If so, why is that?

Thanx....Lucky

Kraker

Kraker

Awards
  • Established
Serm is needed, that's the bottom line. Tren causes prolactin problems. Most people use Caber and clomid with tren products.

lean

Awards
hey guys whats serm and clomid ? and im running nasty mass from purus labs rite now i want to try out spawn next it sounds like it works ........also i have friends that are taking spawn and nasty mass and they all tell me that during the cycle dont expect to be having sex at all because they caint get it up but im only a week in and im not having any problems so whats up with that

xink

Awards
  • Established
hey guys whats serm and clomid ? and im running nasty mass from purus labs rite now i want to try out spawn next it sounds like it works ........also i have friends that are taking spawn and nasty mass and they all tell me that during the cycle dont expect to be having sex at all because they caint get it up but im only a week in and im not having any problems so whats up with that
Read/search more prior to posting:

PCT Forum: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/post-cycle-therapy/

Everything else.

lean

Awards
i went to the pct forum there talking bout dosages n what not i want to no what the **** it is