3 questions about test e

jumpcannon

jumpcannon

Awards
ok. i plan on running a 10 week cycle of test e. i have played with ph but since this is readily available i am considering getting the gear and going ahead with it. i will not pin until i have this 100% dialed in. my lifting and eating habits are excellent. i really focus on diet 5-6 meals a day, because i believe this is where the results really come from. now i am 6'1" 220lbs. i am stuck totally on strength and size. i litterally beast the gym and food and still cannot put on 1/16 of an inch in a month. i measure in the mornings cold flexed so i am really monitoring my results. i have been training for years so i know my body and how it responds to different diets, training, etc. i have read alot of post on here and everytime someone asks for cycle help it seems like it always turns into educated opinion wars. so make this simple and i only know some of the abbreviations.......ha ha, spell it out for me.
1. is 500mg of test e a good starting dose for 10 weeks?
2. my main precaution will be gyno blocking. what is the best way to prevent this during cycle, and during pct? what do i need and how much?
3. pinning.......i hear guys use 23g 1" and some use 23g 1.5" is 1" ok to use on shoulders? what are your recomendations as for where to pin and needle sizes?
thanks people.

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
www.spotinjections.com will give you some valueable info. 500mgs a week for a first? i hope so, thats what i will be doing soon. use an AI during cycle to keep estro related sides down, adex .5mgs EOD.