Liver enzymes after 2 HARDCORE cycles

fisher300

Awards
Well needless to say i completed a cycel of decabolen (SD, PPLEX,HDROL) with minimal liver support and about 2 months after i did a cycle of 1-t and halodrol dosed at 50/50/75/75/100/100 and that again had minimal liver support. Well 2 months after the halo cycle i got some blood work done just too see were i was at, and i received surprising news that everything is EXCELLENT! no high liver enzymes or BP or anything, and this was so surprising to me. After this i came to a conclusion, during both of those 2 cycles the only thing i did different then my previous cycles, (2 of Mdrol, 1 PPlex and 1 of Havoc, all 4 cycles ending in high liver enzymes) was i smoked a lot of pot! Sounds strange but maybe THC helps during cycles!!

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Ummmm, no. I wish that were true, however wishing doesn't make it so.

ZoomZoom88

ZoomZoom88

Awards
  • Established
Pot is used in cali to treat just about anything....im not say it will help your liver values, but it helps me out with just about everything else!

fisher300

Awards
yea its crazy how smoking during a cycle can be better then taking any support supplements hahha, they should make a THC pill called Stoner Assist to be used when on prohormones!

ZoomZoom88

ZoomZoom88

Awards
  • Established
yea its crazy how smoking during a cycle can be better then taking any support supplements hahha, they should make a THC pill called Stoner Assist to be used when on prohormones!
ahaha stoner assist, now thats something i would take year round.