17 years weightlifting
WORKOUT:
NUTRITION:
High protein, moderate carbs and fat.
HEIGHT:
WEIGHT:
BF:
MAXLIFTS:
Started my first cycle of Gaspari's M1T exactly a week ago. I'm about 5ft. 9in. tall and I weighed 157lbs. when I started. Not exactly sure of my BF but last time I checked it was around 9 or 10%. I'm not looking to get big at all (I was about 185lbs. at my heaviest and I don't like the way I look bulked up) but I want to put on a few pounds before I get back on the clen and try to get down to around 6 or 7%. This is not my first time using PH. I'm running the M1T at 10mg/day for 2 weeks (not going to increase the dose) along with some ALA, Hawthorn, CoQ10, Potassium and Taurine. PCT will be Nolva along with some NAC and Milk Thistle to help the old liver out. Weighed myself for the 1st time in a week and I'm already up to 164-165! I know some of this is water but I'm not bloated and I'm not getting any sides whatsoever (at least nothing that I can see without seeing a doctor:) ). I seem to be pretty immune to side effects with most supplements (clen doesn't even give me the shakes) and I' ve been a classic non-repsonder my entire life so this is pretty damn good progress after a week. I'll be satisfied if I maintain this weight through the end of my 2-week cycle so I have just a few pounds to lose when I get back on the clen. Hope this info helps some of you guys out who are thinking of giving M1T a try.

psywzrd

Awards
  • Established
Just a quick follow-up to let you guys know how my cycle finished up. My weight at the end of the 2 weeks was about 163lbs. so it looks as though all of my weight gain was during the 1st week. I do look fuller and appear to have put on some decent size on my pecs and delts (that's where it's most noticeable) I am doing PCT now and I'm breaking out a bit on my face and a tiny bit on my back. Is this normal for PCT (using Nolva) or is it just a coincidence?

Cogar

Awards
  • Established
It is expected. The reason is that your natural test production is now at or near zero, so when you stopped taking an anabolic, your test levels plummeted. At the same time, your estrogen levels, which rose via negative feedback during your cycle, are staying high. This hormone imbalance can--and often does--give you more "sides" that you got during your cycle. Nolva will address those issues, although it does take about 4 weeks to get everything "back to normal."

psywzrd

Awards
  • Established
It is expected. The reason is that your natural test production is now at or near zero, so when you stopped taking an anabolic, your test levels plummeted. At the same time, your estrogen levels, which rose via negative feedback during your cycle, are staying high. This hormone imbalance can--and often does--give you more "sides" that you got during your cycle. Nolva will address those issues, although it does take about 4 weeks to get everything "back to normal."
Is there anything I can take to help prevent the PCT acne next time (B5, Gugglesterone) or will I get it no matter what if I'm susceptible to it? I'm a pretty vain dude and acne makes me very unhappy:eek: .

Cogar

Awards
  • Established
The best thing I can think of to help reduce acne is keeping dietary fat levels down.