P-plex M-drol Bridge cycle. Need to know if i got it right

NuGuy517

Awards
Im Starting a P-plex M-drol Bridge cycle in 2 weeks and just wanted to make sure i didnt get to crazy with it. I got the 15mg P-Plex tabs so......

Heres what i had in mind......

week 1......15mg for a few days then 30mg P-plex
week 2......30mg P-plex
week 3......45mg P-plex
week 4......30mg P-plex 10mg M-drol
week 5......20mg M-drol
week 6......30mg M-drol
I will be taken cycle assist the whole time on and off cycle. For my pct i have.......

Week 7......100mcg of tamox and 100mcg of clomi
week 8.......75mcg of tamox and 75mcg of clomi
week 9.......50mcg of tamox and 50mcg of clomi + novedex xt
Week 10.....25mcg of tamox and 25mcg of clomi + novedex xt
week 11......novedex xt
week 12......novedex xt

So if you can help me out a little that will be great i think i got it but might be overkill and i dont see many people go up to 45mg of the P-plex THANKS

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
Need some history here... What have u run? Run sd or phera alone? Stats??? PCT looks off to me too don't need to dose tamix that high with clomid.

45 might be overkill of phera. Definately don't need 30 of mdrol 10/20/20 should do u fine.

If u haven't run either solo might want to do that first.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
nolva and clomid are in MG not MCG.

dont go above 40mg for nolva and dont go above 50mg for clomid

NuGuy517

Awards
I have taken a few methlys in the past i have not taken mdrol or p-plex last one i took was havoc and for post i took 75/50/25 of tamox

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
Then run a cycle of one not a bridge... Gotta have ur stuff def right for this... Not a minor cycle... esp at the doses u have listed.

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
Plus it's obvious by your pct u need to do more research.

NuGuy517

Awards
where can i do more research.... and what can happend from the cycle if you are not ready

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
There is a whole section here on PCT...
You can run into a bunch of problems that u are not prepared to deal with...

U haven't run either how do u know u need 45mg of phera or could handle 30mg of mdrol???

bassgod272

Awards
  • Established
Im Starting a P-plex M-drol Bridge cycle in 2 weeks and just wanted to make sure i didnt get to crazy with it. I got the 15mg P-Plex tabs so......

Heres what i had in mind......

week 1......15mg for a few days then 30mg P-plex
week 2......30mg P-plex
week 3......45mg P-plex
week 4......30mg P-plex 10mg M-drol
week 5......20mg M-drol
week 6......30mg M-drol
I will be taken cycle assist the whole time on and off cycle. For my pct i have.......

Week 7......100mcg of tamox and 100mcg of clomi
week 8.......75mcg of tamox and 75mcg of clomi
week 9.......50mcg of tamox and 50mcg of clomi + novedex xt
Week 10.....25mcg of tamox and 25mcg of clomi + novedex xt
week 11......novedex xt
week 12......novedex xt

So if you can help me out a little that will be great i think i got it but might be overkill and i dont see many people go up to 45mg of the P-plex THANKS
This is what you need to do:

Week 1: 15mg P-Plex
Week 2: 30mg p-plex
Week 3: 30mg P-Plex
Week 4: 15mg P-Plex and 10mg M-Drol
Week 5: 10mg M-Drol
Week 6: 10mg M-Drol If you feel the need to bump this to 20mg then do so. However, I ran this exact cycle and quit by week 5 because I felt like utter shyt. No libido, appetite decreased, NO sex drive AT ALL, mood sucked, etc. PCT was also a bytch.

2nd thing: Your PCT sucks ass and is retarded. You need 40/40/20/20 of Tamoxifen and it's MILLIgrams NOT MICROgrams. Do not use Novedex XT in your PCT. It has ATD in it, and about every log i've read that uses ATD in PCT for an M-Drol cycle, the person got delayed gyno. Drop the clomid as well. The tamoxifen will be plenty strong enough by itself. Unless you want to be ridiculously depressed and crying and really moody like a woman on her period, then by all means use clomid. If you insist on using it, i'd do 50mg for a week or 2, then drop it. I'm not trying to be a **** or anything by any means bro, I just don't want you to regret this later. If you're going to use anabolics, you need to research much more than you have.